hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 129 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132139179 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 4099

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Welp, the building where I work has been closed and we've all been told to go home while it gets "deep cleaned". Apparently we'll be contacted to advise when we can return.

I guess that rather lights a fire under the 'will we, won't we give them VPNs?' debate at C-level.

Fun fact: I was sneezing a bit this morning.
    I have had a scratchy throat for days now and a couple of moments where I felt hot - I put it down to stress tbh and I get scratchy throats really easily.

One of my team who I worked closely (well, as close as you can whilst staying 2m apart) with today has now contacted me with a 38.3c temperature and a sore throat, so she's isolating from today. She was in contact with everyone else who's been in today aside from one receptionist. Can't wait for it to hit everyone else.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriam Sasko View Post
    In Hanover/Germany, there was a break-in in the local medical university. 40l of area disinfectant, several hundred masks and protective goggles were stolen. Holy breakdown of civilization, batman.

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niede...nover5056.html
    There have been rumours of NHS staff being robbed at knife point for their IDs as a lot of shops and what not provide some freebies like coffee and stuff. Unsure what to call it, but it's a p. dumb break down of civilization imo. Like honestly I've been watching Avenue 5 and I can't see it as satire anymore with the amount of stupidity happening around the world right now.

Like ok, it's a pandemic thingie, but then again people are seriously asking whether they can get the virus off fruit and stuff. Like, how have you not succumbed to hepatitis yet? Or parasites? I suppose this thing is more infectious, but there are plenty of stuffs you can catch from around the environment if you don't wash your hands or maintain hygiene.

FFS.

NHS staff warned to hide ID after spate of targeted muggings
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...geted-muggings
    sadly for any public sector employee, the advice broadly has been to not wear ID in public for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Not everything is a fucking class war
    For commies everything is a class war, its the only thing that keeps their ideology alive. No classes means no commies therefore they will do everything in their power to create them.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    For commies everything is a class war, its the only thing that keeps their ideology alive. No classes means no commies therefore they will do everything in their power to create them.
    404 communists not found.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Hilarious.
    That is the dumbest thing I read all day, and I have been on twitter earlier.

this is literally all i can muster

Communism is well and alive in the most shocking place of all: communes. The Catholic church has been doing it for centuries in monasteries. The hippies in the 60s started copying it. There's modern hippie communes you can find and live in if you don't want to take the vow of celibacy and poverty and all that.

If you're upset that communism isn't all over the globe and don't want to join up or move to places where your venerated ideology is successful, that's on you.

Protesting wildlife extinction by advocating our own extinction seems problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post

Protesting wildlife extinction by advocating our own extinction seems problematic.
    This doesn't mesh with any of their other messaging.

I has a suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Communism is well and alive in the most shocking place of all: communes. The Catholic church has been doing it for centuries in monasteries. The hippies in the 60s started copying it. There's modern hippie communes you can find and live in if you don't want to take the vow of celibacy and poverty and all that.

If you're upset that communism isn't all over the globe and don't want to join up or move to places where your venerated ideology is successful, that's on you.
    Again, I don't see many people advocating for communism, here or anywhere else, for that matter.

Mostly I see calls for moderate social democracy, which has nothing to do with communism.

That's just lies. I've been following ER for a long time now, been to a lot of their rallies and protests and it's just contrary to their core ideas (we need to save humanity from extinction by taking action).

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

This doesn't mesh with any of their other messaging.

I has a suspicious.
    its from an account that's been tweeting since last year, so quite a bit of effort for a fake i suppose. Aside from a few shitrags RT'ing it as proof that XR are lunatics, most of the discussion has been from other XR groups telling this one to fuck off.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    In Hanover/Germany, there was a break-in in the local medical university. 40l of area disinfectant, several hundred masks and protective goggles were stolen. Holy breakdown of civilization, batman.

There have been rumours of NHS staff being robbed at knife point for their IDs as a lot of shops and what not provide some freebies like coffee and stuff. Unsure what to call it, but it's a p. dumb break down of civilization imo. Like honestly I've been watching Avenue 5 and I can't see it as satire anymore with the amount of stupidity happening around the world right now.

Like ok, it's a pandemic thingie, but then again people are seriously asking whether they can get the virus off fruit and stuff. Like, how have you not succumbed to hepatitis yet? Or parasites? I suppose this thing is more infectious, but there are plenty of stuffs you can catch from around the environment if you don't wash your hands or maintain hygiene.

FFS.

Do NHS badges not have pictures on them?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

FFS.

it's not exactly hard to change a picture nordstern, especially if the badge is being used to show an external employee (think all the shops that are giving free food/drink to emergency services) some sort of ID. Like my police one has hologram stuff, but joe at his shop offering me the first hour of shopping and 25% discount on his petrol or whatever isn't going to know that.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

"Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

FFS.

They do, but when I worked for the NHS at least they weren't exactly being made with a hi-res camera.

Pick someone about the same race and hair colour as you and you'd get away with it no problem.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

We're on track to hit our 50,000 dead outside of China milestone by the 1st of April. I'm proud of all of you for helping to make this possible, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    We're on track to hit our 50,000 dead outside of China milestone by the 1st of April. I'm proud of all of you for helping to make this possible, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    It's time to let yall know the TRUTH behind covid-19

the DEEP STATES of the g8 got together and released this virus

its bad but not bad enough to seriously put a dent in the population

then they get their FAKE NEWS MEDIA spinning fear 24/7 to keep us inside

central banks get together and start printing money en masse, making the currency worthless

a few months from now when our economies are cratered an old people are dying in the streets is when it will happen

FIRST CONTACT

see they have been preparing us for aliens to reveal themselves for some time now

even had COMMANDER DAVID FRAVOR go on joe rogan and talk about his ufo encounter

so the aliens are gonna come and theyll have a vaccine to cure covid plus everything else

we'll be so grateful to them hat we sign up for their galactic currency, "ProbeBux" and give up our freedom

and that's how we'll become a colony of the galactic federation

I for one, welcome our intergalactic overlords. Anything is better than four more years.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang