hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 124 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3915

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Anyway, I'm off to bed, I have to get up early tomorrow and take public transport into a large office building in order to preserve stockholder value, the noblest of all causes.

Think of me, Alistair, and hum something inspiring while you're doing it. Jerusalem might fit the bill.
    Could always quit and foment revolution on the internet instead.

In all serious, be safe mate. And wtf hasn't your corporate overlords gone to work-from-home yet ffs?
    You're assuming levels of technical competence that aren't in evidence.

Also we have been advised in writing that we can't claim paid time off for covid-19 related time off, we only get statutory sick pay, a benefit so derisory* that even the current fuckthepeons government didn't bother to cut it. So perhaps that gives you a clearer picture of the value of disposable labour resource units like me to them.

*IIRC it's less than £8/day
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

I'll be joining a seminar at my university starting tomorrow focused on modeling/data analysis/control and mitigation strategies for COVID-19. On zoom of course. Maybe I'll have something interesting to share but I do have a fuckton of other stuff to do.

Coronavirus: Sports Direct vows to keep shops open despite new curbs
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52011915

Essential supply of tracksuits remains secure

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post

Fucking fine them into the floor.

Sent from my Potato using my fingers

Iran was just a prototype

NSW Parliament is considering a bill to grant parole to some of the state's 14,000 prisoners to protect the health of inmates and staff, but those guilty of murder, terrorism or sex offences will not be eligible.

(I feel it should be unnecessary to specify we're not letting out the murdering terror rapists but if this whole shebang is reminding me of anything, people are dumb)

Coronavirus: Sports Direct U-turns on opening after backlash

The power of Stoffl in action

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I can't imagine how terrible this is going to be for people in abusive households
    I had a student have a full on break down upon realizing she has to spend weeks if not months with her mother.

Not because she's abusive but because she smokes several packs a day and the apartment is inhabitable.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I can't imagine how terrible this is going to be for people in abusive households
    I had a student have a full on break down upon realizing she has to spend weeks if not months with her mother.

Not because she's abusive but because she smokes several packs a day and the apartment is inhabitable.

Tapapapatalk
    brutal

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Tapapapatalk
    Up until I was 27ish years old I used to live with other 4 (later 3, rip grandpa) people on 36m2. While I love and care for my family deeply, living in such a small space was hellish at times.

Tapapapatalk
    One smal solace. If mum gets it....will be over in days. Poor kid.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

These days I had to tell the following multiple times to bitching coworkers or annoying family members: 'My grandfather survived 2 years on Russian front line, you gonna survive 6 months on the couch.'

That's me saying politely: harden the fuck up.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Classic late stage communism capitalism scenes.

"Older people would rather die than let Covid-19 harm US economy – Texas official"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...al-dan-patrick
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    These days I had to tell the following multiple times to bitching coworkers or annoying family members: 'My grandfather survived 2 years on Russian front line, you gonna survive 6 months on the couch.'

battle of the bulge from eating all the snacks

Good tactic. I guess I'll have to pick that up. Though I haven't had anyone complain about home office yet. But then your message holds true for most of the people here.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Coronavirus: Sports Direct U-turns on opening after backlash

The power of Stoffl in action

MI8m8

But 30 million people died on the Eastern front m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    I made working from home mandatory (started offering it about a week ago) for the people in my (small) group yesterday and heroically declared that I would then be holding the fort in our (now otherwise empty) offices. This of course means that I can now do all the things that people do in post-apocalypse comedies. Am open to suggestions - first should probably naming an inanimate object and starting to talk to it?
    There better be a video of an office chair being used as a horse, flying down en empty hallway with you as a valiant knight to steer it right (into something that gets smashed).
    We have an ideally suited hallway with a t-junction at the end of it; just need to move a potted plant there to "catch" me and prop open the fire doors.
    I am closing our office today (have been the only person in it for a week), so this will happen today.

There are no movable potted plants in the area, so I am working on an alternative plan where I assemble a pile of toilet paper to crash into (trying to get key to janitor's stash atm). I hope that will be acceptable.

I made working from home mandatory (started offering it about a week ago) for the people in my (small) group yesterday and heroically declared that I would then be holding the fort in our (now otherwise empty) offices. This of course means that I can now do all the things that people do in post-apocalypse comedies. Am open to suggestions - first should probably naming an inanimate object and starting to talk to it?
    There better be a video of an office chair being used as a horse, flying down en empty hallway with you as a valiant knight to steer it right (into something that gets smashed).
    We have an ideally suited hallway with a t-junction at the end of it; just need to move a potted plant there to "catch" me and prop open the fire doors.
    I am closing our office today (have been the only person in it for a week), so this will happen today.

There are no movable potted plants in the area, so I am working on an alternative plan where I assemble a pile of toilet paper to crash into (trying to get key to janitor's stash atm). I hope that will be acceptable.
    God speed. Prepping the rep cannon

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

God speed. Prepping the rep cannon
    Not empty quotin'