hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 144 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154194 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 4026

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    sit down wee is legit though
    Growing up in a all female household (mum, granny, sisters) i dont know how to stand and piss and not missing.
    Nobody does mate.
    Americans normally being circumcised you'd think they'd have a slight advantage in consistency
    You’d think.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    load of piss ends up escaping the gap between the rim and the seat splashing my kecks.
    UwU
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

I should probably clarify here that you want to be careful covering your phone with alcohol or other solvents; you might damage the screen if there's no protective cover on it. Same with other electronics.
    Is that specific to certain types of screens or glasses? I've disinfected my old OnePlus One as well as my current OnePlus 3 for years resp. half a year like this and never had an issue. The only time the screen on the One got damaged was when I dropped it and it fell flat on its face
    And yes, I've also sprayed onto the faces containing the USB-C port as well as the headset-jack (?). Never had any issues.
    Screens\glasses have coatings, 70% alcohol is not very likely to damage them unless you make a point of rubbing them off rigorously, but they might erode. Acetone though ... don't ask me how I know.
    Clorox wipes are also good for this

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    sit down wee is legit though
    Growing up in a all female household (mum, granny, sisters) i dont know how to stand and piss and not missing.
    Nobody does mate.
    Americans normally being circumcised you'd think they'd have a slight advantage in consistency
    Turns out being circumcised doesn't really help in that reguard

You guys didn't grow up using your piss stream to cut up pieces of toilet paper in the bowl?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You guys didn't grow up using your piss stream to cut up pieces of toilet paper in the bowl?
    Sure. Or writing in the snow.

But it’s still a pretty chaotic system.

Dishonorabru scenes.

pandemic->piss

well, they both start with P i suppose.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Back on topic:

This was put up at the Bundeswehr hospital in Berlin, which treats members of the government as well as members of parliament but also any citizen within its neighborhood.

This reads: military security area - No trespassing! - Warning, use of firearms [permitted].

Source: https://augengeradeaus.net/2020/04/c...mmler-1-april/

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundes...kenhaus_Berlin
    nevar forget

So they basically declared the hospital to be a regular barrack/garrison now.

That's the exact same wording on the signs of every BW garrison, sometimes even placed at StOV properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    So they basically declared the hospital to be a regular barrack/garrison now.

That's the exact same wording on the signs of every BW garrison, sometimes even placed at StOV properties.
    Indeed they did. Up until now they never saw the need, as they were operating as a normal hospital. Like they don't just treat soldiers, soldiers do ge treatment at civilian hospitals as well.

But with sanitizer and protective gear theft rising, they took a new approach to security that is readily available to them.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

You can get out the containment is over.

You do not have exit authorization, 135euro of fines
    But did you say that the confinement was over ?!

April Fool!

Banned
    This is a wonderful article. You have given so much info in it. These type of articles keeps the userís interest in the website, and keep on sharing more.

okay, that's obviously a advertiser, but that could just as well have been a sarcastic response to Candy Crush.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    okay, that's obviously a advertiser, but that could just as well have been a sarcastic response to Candy Crush.
    I too was confused for half a second when I didn't see a familiar name on the spicy reply.
    meh

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    It's a keeper for sure

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    banned, but kept the post for posterity. please feel free to quote that when relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

I should probably clarify here that you want to be careful covering your phone with alcohol or other solvents; you might damage the screen if there's no protective cover on it. Same with other electronics.
    Is that specific to certain types of screens or glasses? I've disinfected my old OnePlus One as well as my current OnePlus 3 for years resp. half a year like this and never had an issue. The only time the screen on the One got damaged was when I dropped it and it fell flat on its face
    And yes, I've also sprayed onto the faces containing the USB-C port as well as the headset-jack (?). Never had any issues.
    Screens\glasses have coatings, 70% alcohol is not very likely to damage them unless you make a point of rubbing them off rigorously, but they might erode. Acetone though ... don't ask me how I know.
    Clorox wipes are also good for this
    Dem Oleophobic coatings:

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/4/21...t-apple-google

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...rd-coronavirus

The Central Asian country of Turkmenistan claims it has no coronavirus cases. But if you happen to utter the word "coronavirus" while waiting, say, for the bus in the white-marbled capital Ashgabat, there's a good chance you'll be arrested.

That's because the Turkmen government, run since 2006 by the flamboyant dentist-rapper strongman Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov, has reportedly banned the word, according to Paris-based Reporters Without Borders (RSF).

Citing reports from Chronicles of Turkmenistan, which RSF describes as a rare independent media outlet in this notoriously secretive and restrictive country, the press freedom organization says Berdymukhamedov's government has forbidden state-controlled media from writing or uttering the word and has ordered its removal from health brochures distributed at hospitals, schools and workplaces.

Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty correspondents in Ashgabat report that plainclothes police officers are also arresting people who wear face masks or discuss the pandemic in public.

"This denial of information not only endangers the Turkmen citizens most at risk, but also reinforces the authoritarianism imposed by President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov," Jeanne Cavelier, the head of Reporters Without Borders' Eastern Europe and Central Asia desk, said in a statement. "We urge the international community to react and to take him to task for his systematic human rights violations."

Turkmenistan's neighbor to the south, Iran, is one of the countries worst hit by the coronavirus. Other neighboring countries in Central Asia have hundreds of confirmed cases.

Turkmenistan is ranked last in RSF's World Press Freedom Index. It's a place where speaking out is punished and where the government frequently shuts down the country for no reason, says Alexander A. Cooley, director of the Harriman Institute at Columbia University and an expert on Central Asian politics.

"Banning the term 'coronavirus' might seem to us obscene and extreme," Cooley says. "But in reality, when the state controls all of the media and all of the digital nodes coming in and out, it's not that outrageous. My sense is that they'll try and keep [the pandemic] under wraps as long as they can."

Cooley says the government likely anticipates a big post-pandemic economic collapse in a country highly reliant on the sale of natural gas to China.

"That probably spurred the government on to this new kind of more denialist type of posture," he says.

Berdymukhamedov doesn't want to look weak, he says, because he "portrays himself very much as a superman of all trades, the one in charge, the one to be revered and listened to."

Before banning talk of the pandemic, Berdymukhamedov had reportedly offered remedies to battle the virus from a book he authored on medicinal plants.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    banned, but kept the post for posterity. please feel free to quote that when relevant.
    The spammers link is still in the signature.
    How to tell the difference between Machine Learning and AI:
    If it is written in Python it is most likely Machine Learning.
    If it is written in PowerPoint it is most likely AI.