hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 143 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4393133140141142143144145146153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 4099

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    sit down wee is legit though
    Represent.

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Represent.
    Because I've got a small cock (i'm a grower not a shower) depending on the toilet design I sometimes find if I'm not careful a load of piss ends up escaping the gap between the rim and the seat splashing my kecks. Can't say I'm a fan of the old sit down wee myself.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Left over from when every Israeli civilian had a maintained gas mask, the filter for this one is from 2009, so i don't know if it still does something (no idea if it ever expires)
    Oh, they definitely expire. something from that era might have asbestos in it. Filters have an expiration date for two reasons: 1) the fibers break down, allowing larger particulates to pass through, and 2) the chemicals used to neutralize potential contaminants also break down.

Check your seals as well.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Why can't you reuse masks? Is it about the masks becoming contaminated with the virus or is it about detoriation of the structural integrity? If it's about contamination, then shouldn't a mask left alone for a week be safe to reuse, since by that time the virus will die off? If that's true, I could rotate between three masks. Also, heating the masks in ovens is another thing I hear.

Sit down piss and your bellend touches the toilet, fucking grim

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Screenshots or it never happened.

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

I always gotta use the lower urinals in public bathrooms because my dick touches the regular height urinals. I'm glad some civil engineer thought of me.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    few things worse

Shit just got real for me; as I was coming home from work one of my elderly neighbors is being stretchered out the door. Alive, but still that'll fuck with you a bit.

This coming from someone who has aero medevaced triple amputees and transported human remains in a warzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    I find it much easier not to touch my fucking face while wearing gloves...just because there's gloves.
    The cell phone though, i caught myself like 5 times today while being outside for 15-20 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Left over from when every Israeli civilian had a maintained gas mask, the filter for this one is from 2009, so i don't know if it still does something (no idea if it ever expires)
    Oh, they definitely expire. something from that era might have asbestos in it. Filters have an expiration date for two reasons: 1) the fibers break down, allowing larger particulates to pass through, and 2) the chemicals used to neutralize potential contaminants also break down.

Check your seals as well.
    This one doesn't, which doesn't mean it doesn't expire, it just means the manufactured decided "fuck them" when he sold it to the state

I don't think it's asbestos, it was phased out before I joined the army, which was in 2000. carbon somehing

It's sealed just fine, but it is more of a joke rather something useful unless I get lit with gas here
    Last edited by LeonM; March 31 2020 at 08:56:59 PM.

I find it much easier not to touch my fucking face while wearing gloves...just because there's gloves.
    The cell phone though, i caught myself like 5 times today while being outside for 15-20 minutes
    Yeah gotta wipe it at home...silly discount voucher apps

MI8m8

MI8m8
    Spray liberally with alcohol based disinfectant, rub gently for 30 seconds taking care that all surfaces are wet.

Regarding disinfecting masks, 70C for 30 min in the oven is also what I read. Frankly Google it if you depend on it, there may be new knowledge in a day.

Take care when taking of the mask. Don't let it move quickly or suddenly, don't let the outside come into skin contact with your face (your hands are ok of you wash them right after. Wash your hands right after. Like your granny was watchimg and grading you do it.). Just imaging someone you'd meet on public transport has licked all over the outside of the mask. Treat it accordingly. Because someone has.

Edit: Ofc wash hands before taking off your mask AND after.
    Last edited by theBlind; March 31 2020 at 09:59:56 PM.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post

MI8m8
    Spray liberally with alcohol based disinfectant, rub gently for 30 seconds taking care that all surfaces are wet.

Regarding disinfecting masks, 70C for 30 min in the oven is also what I read. Frankly Google it if you depend on it, there may be new knowledge in a day.

Take care when taking of the mask. Don't let it move quickly or suddenly, don't let the outside come into skin contact with your face (your hands are ok of you wash them right after. Wash your hands right after. Like your granny was watchimg and grading you do it.). Just imaging someone you'd meet on public transport has licked all over the outside of the mask. Treat it accordingly. Because someone has.

Edit: Ofc wash hands before taking off your mask AND after.
    I should probably clarify here that you want to be careful covering your phone with alcohol or other solvents; you might damage the screen if there's no protective cover on it. Same with other electronics.

What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...diness-crisis/

The leadership at the command is "not really telling us anything,” said the Pensacola sailor. “It’s almost like we’re in communist China because they’re acting like there is nothing wrong.”

Growing up in a all female household (mum, granny, sisters) i dont know how to stand and piss and not missing.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Growing up in a all female household (mum, granny, sisters) i dont know how to stand and piss and not missing.
    Nobody does mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

I should probably clarify here that you want to be careful covering your phone with alcohol or other solvents; you might damage the screen if there's no protective cover on it. Same with other electronics.
    Is that specific to certain types of screens or glasses? I've disinfected my old OnePlus One as well as my current OnePlus 3 for years resp. half a year like this and never had an issue. The only time the screen on the One got damaged was when I dropped it and it fell flat on its face
    And yes, I've also sprayed onto the faces containing the USB-C port as well as the headset-jack (?). Never had any issues.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Nobody does mate.
    Americans normally being circumcised you'd think they'd have a slight advantage in consistency

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it