hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 117 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3913

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

doog tiems
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    i live in a particularly pretty part of the peak district, and the sheer volume of people/morons (they're morons) over the weekend is unreal. as well as the amount of them, and the not social distancing they're doing, they're parking all over the place - mountain rescue have been past at least 4 times already today and they've got stuck because of cars nearly each time

stay
    at
    home

if your friends or family post stuff on facebook about what a great mothers day walk they've had, call them a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i live in a particularly pretty part of the peak district, and the sheer volume of people/morons (they're morons) over the weekend is unreal. as well as the amount of them, and the not social distancing they're doing, they're parking all over the place - mountain rescue have been past at least 4 times already today and they've got stuck because of cars nearly each time

stay
    at
    home

if your friends or family post stuff on facebook about what a great mothers day walk they've had, call them a cunt.
    my elderly relatives who live in the UK saw their granddaughter through a window for mothers day today, so people who are ignoring this and in turn endangering all the people who are at much, much higher risk to this around them, are indeed, cunts.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Looks like Italy is so bad because it arrived there very early.

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1241152056691433472

The author of a paper on Italy’s coronavirus crisis says general practitioners remember seeing strange pneumonia cases in December — even November — meaning the virus was circulating in parts of Italy before doctors were aware of the outbreak in China.
    My wife had the worst flu of her life with bad bronchial effects in December. Idk if this is really the case or not though. There is more or less no way of knowing without actual tests on those cases.
    We really need serology research to start figuring out how long it’s been circulating.

stay
    at
    home

Happening in Devon too, morons coming down to stay in holiday homes and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

stay
    at
    home

Here too; folks bugging out of Seattle to their cabins on the San Juan islands, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

stay
    at
    home

Here too; folks bugging out of Seattle to their cabins on the San Juan islands, etc.
    morons gonna moron, rich ones more so

https://nypost.com/2020/03/19/we-sho...e-in-hamptons/

Have one week left in my 14 day isolation period. Honestly starting to acknowledge it's better it was not just one week, last night had 37.6*C. Not quite a fever but also some chest pains that I've experienced about a week before the actual bad fevers.

Timeline as I've experienced it:
    - 2-6 March - chest tightness front to back and side to side, asked a nurse for an ECG and it was normal; didn't think much of it, just chucked it to work stress;
    - 6th-7-8 bad fevers, 38+;
    - 9th called in sick because I was exhausted;
    - 9th mostly fever free; 9-10 around 2AM bad fevers again, didn't sleep;
    - 10-11 no fevers, recovered; discussed with employer, had been told 14 days total isolation;
    - otherwise cough settled on the 12th almost completely; asymptomatic on-going;
    - last night mild fever 37.6*C; settled down without any medication;
    - still asymptomatic otherwise;
    - will talk tomorrow with the hospital see when I can get back to work; tempted to stay in another week though as initially discussed until the 30th.

Otherwise managed to catch up on paperwork and lubed a bunch of switches and played some games. It doesn't hit me very hard because keeping in touch with friends via comms as usual.

Stay safe, everybody.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Get well Cosmin.

This thing is real elusive. Haven't had a fever since tuesday, still have coughing fits that result in tears.

And no, it's not cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    This thing is real elusive. Haven't had a fever since tuesday, still have coughing fits that result in tears.

And no, it's not cancer.
    Cosmin says we have to amputate.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Have one week left in my 14 day isolation period. Honestly starting to acknowledge it's better it was not just one week, last night had 37.6*C. Not quite a fever but also some chest pains that I've experienced about a week before the actual bad fevers.

Timeline as I've experienced it:
    - 2-6 March - chest tightness front to back and side to side, asked a nurse for an ECG and it was normal; didn't think much of it, just chucked it to work stress;
    - 6th-7-8 bad fevers, 38+;
    - 9th called in sick because I was exhausted;
    - 9th mostly fever free; 9-10 around 2AM bad fevers again, didn't sleep;
    - 10-11 no fevers, recovered; discussed with employer, had been told 14 days total isolation;
    - otherwise cough settled on the 12th almost completely; asymptomatic on-going;
    - last night mild fever 37.6*C; settled down without any medication;
    - still asymptomatic otherwise;
    - will talk tomorrow with the hospital see when I can get back to work; tempted to stay in another week though as initially discussed until the 30th.

Otherwise managed to catch up on paperwork and lubed a bunch of switches and played some games. It doesn't hit me very hard because keeping in touch with friends via comms as usual.

Stay safe, everybody.
    Can you get yourself tested? Get well m8

Send antibodies kthxbai

Mutti had enough of your shit.

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/kon...virus-101.html

- 2 people in public maximum, more only if you live with them

- groups of partying people either in public or private are not allowed

- going to work, shopping or just for a walk is allowed

- all restaurants etc are closed, delivery and take away is allowed

- minimum distance of 1.5m
    nevar forget

Also it would help if people got out a measuring tape and see what 6'/1.5m actually is. It's a lot further than people think.

The author of a paper on Italy’s coronavirus crisis says general practitioners remember seeing strange pneumonia cases in December — even November — meaning the virus was circulating in parts of Italy before doctors were aware of the outbreak in China.
    I did bring a pneumonic flu with me into Sicily in October. I assumed I caught it on the plane from the UK into Palermo.

Merkel in quarantine.

Edit: Sen. Rand Paul tests positive, first U.S. Senator to be infected.
    Last edited by Lachesis VII; March 22 2020 at 05:57:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Merkel in quarantine.
    truly, coronavirus is this generation's churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Also it would help if people got out a measuring tape and see what 6'/1.5m actually is. It's a lot further than people think.
    My closest supermarket has taped the floor, at least at the checkout.

Doesnt help much when the hallways are too narrow either way, but its something.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    I did bring a pneumonic flu with me into Sicily in October. I assumed I caught it on the plane from the UK into Palermo.
    I had a bitch of a sinus infection over Christmas in Switzerland. Pure paranoia to draw any conclusions tho.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; March 22 2020 at 06:13:15 PM.

Lots of fascinating numbers.
    Look at S. Korea, 8897 infected with 109 deaths.
    While in the UK with 5683 infected and 281 deaths.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???