hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 65 of 202 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 4026

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    How's Portugal? I'm off there for golfing shenanigans in April with a group of friends. Hoping covid puts off the boomers and we have the courses to ourselves. Maybe the benefit of youth is finally coming to me.
    i would not travel right now tbh, you risk getting caught in mandatory quarantines, travel restrictions and what have you.
    How do you say “extended vacation” in Danish?
    Yup, the place we're staying in is owned by a friend's dad, I'll take my work laptop and get ready to work on my handicap.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

How's Portugal? I'm off there for golfing shenanigans in April with a group of friends. Hoping covid puts off the boomers and we have the courses to ourselves. Maybe the benefit of youth is finally coming to me.
    i would not travel right now tbh, you risk getting caught in mandatory quarantines, travel restrictions and what have you.
    being stuck indoors for 2 weeks not permitted to go out is not a extended vacation, it's a fucking bore.

Yup, the place we're staying in is owned by a friend's dad, I'll take my work laptop and get ready to work on my handicap.
    assuming Portugal implements arrival quarantine, and they propably will once UK infectee numbers start escalating, you're not going to be seeing anything but the insides of a designated hotel room for the quarantine period.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

The infection rate is exponential, and April is a far away.
    It's impossible to even predict next week.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

If it makes anyone feel better the number of concurrent cases in China is dropping by about 2000 per day

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    If it makes anyone feel better the number of concurrent cases in China is dropping by about 2000 per day
    inb4 they are re-infected from westerners

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    inb4 they are re-infected from westerners
    China starting to close airports from the west anytime

How's karma is a bitch in Mandarin?
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

Here is an initial investigation into what travel restrictions achieve in with this pandemic:

The effect of travel restrictions on the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
    https://science.sciencemag.org/conte...cience.aba9757

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Here is an initial investigation into what travel restrictions achieve in with this pandemic:

The effect of travel restrictions on the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
    https://science.sciencemag.org/conte...cience.aba9757
    But this is the best travel ban ever and it will surely make america great again!

Travel ban seems very late considering it is already inside the states with a pretty substantial number of cases
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Banned
    Travel ban seems very late considering it is already inside the states with a pretty substantial number of cases
    Not really. It will delay spread.

This is the first time the modern world has to deal with a Pandemic.
    And quite the learning experience it will be.

I don't believe China is over it by a long shot, they just coming to the end of round one.
    While the rest of us is in the beginning.

It won't stop till we have a vaccine or developed immunity through infection.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

US has probably more unconfirmed cases than the entirety of Europe because they're still not testing on a large scale.
    proof: Tom Hanks and Wife infected by Coronavirus ROFL what did i just say?

Ireland shutting down schools, colleges and creches. Large gatherings to be cancelled.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-51850811

Norway is shutting down schools and lots of public workplaces. Working from home is going to be a big thing. PM has warned that measures to be implemented later today/tomorrow will be "the strongest intervetions seen in peacetime".

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Thread title updated. Japan trip is probably off at this point.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    All trips are probably off at this point.
    FYP.

Finland cancelled all gatherings of over 500 people. Or recommended doing so, since it's not a governmental decision to make. So another agency has to make the official decision on it.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

US Stock market suspended due to insane fall-out at start of trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Banned
    Might be an even worse week for equities than during the 2008 crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    US Stock market suspended due to insane fall-out at start of trade.
    For the second time this week kind you. Automatic circuit breaker at 7% drop.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar