hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 64 of 202 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 4026

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

  1. #1261
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    6,637
    Playing Pathologic 2 during pandemia is double fun, let me tell you.

  2. #1262
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    How's Portugal? I'm off there for golfing shenanigans in April with a group of friends. Hoping covid puts off the boomers and we have the courses to ourselves. Maybe the benefit of youth is finally coming to me.

  3. #1263
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,518

  4. #1264
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,181
    Trump's just announced suspending all travel between Europe and the USA, with the exception of the UK

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51846923

  5. #1265
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    5,940
    Yes that will help.

  6. #1266
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Yes that will help.
    it actually will

  7. #1267
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    14,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Yes that will help.
    it actually will
    Tom Hanks has Coronavirus, along with his wife.


  8. #1268
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    5,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Yes that will help.
    it actually will
    Just seems a bit late at this point. Horse is already out of the barn.

  9. #1269
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    5,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Yes that will help.
    it actually will
    Tom Hanks has Coronavirus, along with his wife.
    What happened to your avatar?

  10. #1270
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    14,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Yes that will help.
    it actually will
    Tom Hanks has Coronavirus, along with his wife.
    What happened to your avatar?
    I change it often, haven't picked a new one yet.


  11. #1271
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Trump's just announced suspending all travel between Europe and the USA, with the exception of the UK

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51846923
    Quickly, come up with a business exploitation for this


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  12. #1272
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Trump's just announced suspending all travel between Europe and the USA, with the exception of the UK

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51846923
    Quickly, come up with a business exploitation for this
    Boutique resort vacations to Blacktusk and Whistler. Other options include champagne getaways to Jasper national park and Victoria.

    Time to make that der ewige Boomer cashola.


  13. #1273
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,566
    But all those places are in Canada...


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  14. #1274
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,163
    The article doesn't say anything about travel in North America

  15. #1275
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    How's Portugal? I'm off there for golfing shenanigans in April with a group of friends. Hoping covid puts off the boomers and we have the courses to ourselves. Maybe the benefit of youth is finally coming to me.
    i would not travel right now tbh, you risk getting caught in mandatory quarantines, travel restrictions and what have you.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  16. #1276
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    5,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    How's Portugal? I'm off there for golfing shenanigans in April with a group of friends. Hoping covid puts off the boomers and we have the courses to ourselves. Maybe the benefit of youth is finally coming to me.
    i would not travel right now tbh, you risk getting caught in mandatory quarantines, travel restrictions and what have you.
    How do you say “extended vacation” in Danish?

  17. #1277

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,279
    Some friends are now in Murica and uncertain about return flights. Yes, travel from Murica to europe isn't forbidden at the moment but return might involve a empty plane flying from europe to trumpland to pick up people

  18. #1278
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,901
    I really believe the US is fucked, both because of how the social safety net is set up + the state of the work economy (people can literally not afford to not work), the cdc setup and reliance on private labs, the late responses and the general economy going to shit.

    It’s all going to be politics and blame game from here on out.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  19. #1279

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,279
    You are probably right. That also makes me worry about my friends getting stuck in Murica.

  20. #1280
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 30, 2017
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Yes that will help.
    it actually will
    Just seems a bit late at this point. Horse is already out of the barn.
    Not at all. Its about slowing down the rate of spread.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •