hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 123 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 4026

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Welcome to the quarantine zone lads

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Lockdown baby!

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    I know this sounds dumb but I am going to enjoy the shit out of the clear motorways on my way to work (hopefully mid-end of this week, deffo coming Monday).

Stay safe, everybody
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Sports Direct reckon they're an essential service.

Time to test that police enforcement, ideally directly on Mike Ashley's face.
    the video i linked earlier has gamestop trying that shit in the US.

the bare-faced avarice is enough to make me want to roll out the god damn tanks.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    The only thing I haven't stocked up on is alcohol...
    Funny thing is I have so much alcohol I could literally take a bath in all of it since I don't regularly drink and everybody who used to visit usually brought booze for some reason.

Maybe I'll indulge in a glass of Jack, albeit I hate the taste. Saving the good red wine for when after this crapfest pandemic chills out.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    The only thing I haven't stocked up on is alcohol...
    Funny thing is I have so much alcohol I could literally take a bath in all of it since I don't regularly drink and everybody who used to visit usually brought booze for some reason.

Maybe I'll indulge in a glass of Jack, albeit I hate the taste. Saving the good red wine for when after this crapfest pandemic chills out.
    Let me introduce you to Bourbon, doesn't taste ash.
    Knobb's Creek or Larceny
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

So 'lockdown' means I wont be able to see my partner for a while as we don't live together, not a big fan of that

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    So 'lockdown' means I wont be able to see my partner for a while as we don't live together, not a big fan of that
    Well, your partner should come stay at your place for the duration, obviously.

Phone sex is a thing edna
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

I didn’t know you were gay mate, fair play.

Washington's governor just gave a 48 hour notice that we'll be going to soft quarantine; everything non-essential closed, everyone to stay home.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...s-on-covid-19/

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Girlfriend sounds rather ridiculous when you're in your 30s, but partner sounds gay or like you run a firm together. Tough one

Ah, I see capital has won again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9420196.html

Donald Trump said he intends to re-open the United States from its coronavirus shutdown sooner than in three or four months, as some experts have predicted the lockdown should last, even saying he might consider such an order when a White House-mandated 15-day period to shutter much of the economy ends next week. However, it is unclear if state and local officials would even follow such presidential guidance – especially in hard-hit areas.

"Our country wasn't built to be shut down," Mr Trump said during an evening briefing at the White House. Once medical officials signal it is "okay," he added, "Let's get back to work."

Later came this presidential vow: "I'm not talking about months, I can tell you that." And even later, he appeared to mock his public health experts.

"If it were up to the doctors, they may say, 'Let's keep it shut down. Let's shut down the entire world,'" he said, sounding exasperated.

So 'lockdown' means I wont be able to see my partner for a while as I don't live with her , not a big fan of that
    I didnít know you were gay mate, fair play.
    Girlfriend sounds rather ridiculous when you're in your 30s, but partner sounds gay or like you run a firm together. Tough one
    FYP.

Yeah, it shouldn't be necessary. But I find disambiguating things like this for people is just polite, so that's how I do it (I've been with my partner for over 7 years).

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    So 'lockdown' means I wont be able to see my partner for a while as I don't live with her , not a big fan of that
    FYP.

Yeah, it shouldn't be necessary. But I find disambiguating things like this for people is just polite, so that's how I do it (I've been with my partner for over 7 years).

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

Donald Trump said he intends to re-open the United States from its coronavirus shutdown sooner than in three or four months, as some experts have predicted the lockdown should last, even saying he might consider such an order when a White House-mandated 15-day period to shutter much of the economy ends next week. However, it is unclear if state and local officials would even follow such presidential guidance – especially in hard-hit areas.

"Our country wasn't built to be shut down," Mr Trump said during an evening briefing at the White House. Once medical officials signal it is "okay," he added, "Let's get back to work."

Later came this presidential vow: "I'm not talking about months, I can tell you that." And even later, he appeared to mock his public health experts.

"If it were up to the doctors, they may say, 'Let's keep it shut down. Let's shut down the entire world,'" he said, sounding exasperated.
    The best kind of economic system is one that collapses if people can't go out for dinner for a week, after all.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

The best kind of economic system is one that collapses if people can't go out for dinner for a week, after all.
    STRONGEST ECONOMY IN HISTORY
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post

STRONGEST ECONOMY IN HISTORY
    THE BEST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD

Fed Gets Real

choice quote:

"You think 30% of the labor force could be unemployed in the second quarter?"
    "Yeah, I think so."

It's Daily Fail sourced but some of the TV are running with it now,

"Aussies are warned to start rationing their INTERNET use: Telstra boss says the hundreds of thousands working from home is placing strain on the NBN"

I pay for 100 meg down and regularly get no more than 30 of that pre-crisis (and that's with straight fiber to the home) so I can't wait to see what 'rations' look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    It's Daily Fail sourced but some of the TV are running with it now,

"Aussies are warned to start rationing their INTERNET use: Telstra boss says the hundreds of thousands working from home is placing strain on the NBN"

I pay for 100 meg down and regularly get no more than 30 of that pre-crisis (and that's with straight fiber to the home) so I can't wait to see what 'rations' look like.
    Wasn't the Telstra boss partly responsible for the shit condition of the current network?

Why yes, he was.

Report them to the ombudsman for failing to deliver what they're contractually obligated to deliver.