hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 118 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118119120121128168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 4026

Thread: Donald J. Trump's Sarcastic Clorox Vaccination (Coronavirus Pandemic) thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Also it would help if people got out a measuring tape and see what 6'/1.5m actually is. It's a lot further than people think.
    I miss loads of 6ft putts so know it pretty well

I'm still wondering how long it will take for the seriousness of this to sink in here.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Italy is now the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the globe and one of the country's top virologists says political correctness is partly to blame.

Dr. Giorgio Pal, a professor of virology and microbiology of the University of Padova and the former head of the European and Italian Society for Virology, recently said that concerns over "politics" and being perceived as "racist" delayed Rome's response to the deadly virus that originated in China.

A proposal to isolate travelers coming from China was deemed as 'racist'
    Pal told CNN that the Italian government failed by refusing to impose a wider and stricter lockdown earlier on, instead of the initial restrictions that focused on 11 areas Rome placed in a "red zone."

"We should have done more diagnostic tests in Lombardy where there was a big nucleus. There is no sense in trying to go to the supermarket once a week. You have to limit your time out, isolation is the key thing," he said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/18/e...lockdown-intl/
    Last edited by Candy Crush; March 22 2020 at 06:38:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Mutti had enough of your shit.

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/kon...virus-101.html

- 2 people in public maximum, more only if you live with them

- groups of partying people either in public or private are not allowed

- going to work, shopping or just for a walk is allowed

- all restaurants etc are closed, delivery and take away is allowed

- minimum distance of 1.5m
    bonus: Mutti goes 2 weeks quarantine after the doctor who gave her a shot was positive tested

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Do we have a plant thread btw?
    zucchini are about your quickest from seed to harvest.
    Just because it's quick doesn't mean it's good. Radishes and carrots come up quickly as well.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i live in a particularly pretty part of the peak district, and the sheer volume of people/morons (they're morons) over the weekend is unreal. as well as the amount of them, and the not social distancing they're doing, they're parking all over the place - mountain rescue have been past at least 4 times already today and they've got stuck because of cars nearly each time

stay
    at
    home

if your friends or family post stuff on facebook about what a great mothers day walk they've had, call them a cunt.
    Happening in Devon too, morons coming down to stay in holiday homes and stuff
    Here too; folks bugging out of Seattle to their cabins on the San Juan islands, etc.
    morons gonna moron, rich ones more so

https://nypost.com/2020/03/19/we-sho...e-in-hamptons/
    Some gems hidden there

"Were at the end of Long Island, the tip, and waves of people are bringing this st, says lifelong Montauker James Katsipis. We should blow up the bridges. Dont let them in.
    "
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

"Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Re: this, I've had today the most retarded conversations ever. Tl;dr a lot of acquaintances/friends from my home country decided to go out today because "it's sunny", going against all recommendations to stay the fuck indoors. I may be jealous seeing this is my 7th day indoors only going out only for shopping (likely 7 days still remaining).
    Been outside for walks plenty here the last week or so. In fact we are encouraged to take walks etc since its healthy. Its just a matter of staying far enough away from the people you meet, granted that might be a lot harder in citys then where i live.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Italy is now the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the globe and one of the country's top virologists says political correctness is partly to blame.

Dr. Giorgio Pal, a professor of virology and microbiology of the University of Padova and the former head of the European and Italian Society for Virology, recently said that concerns over "politics" and being perceived as "racist" delayed Rome's response to the deadly virus that originated in China.

A proposal to isolate travelers coming from China was deemed as 'racist'
    Pal told CNN that the Italian government failed by refusing to impose a wider and stricter lockdown earlier on, instead of the initial restrictions that focused on 11 areas Rome placed in a "red zone."

"We should have done more diagnostic tests in Lombardy where there was a big nucleus. There is no sense in trying to go to the supermarket once a week. You have to limit your time out, isolation is the key thing," he said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/18/e...lockdown-intl/
    Aso-fucking-lutely everyone on the planet other than countries that got burned by Bird Flu and SARS reacted the same way. It was not about racism, it was about sweet sweet tourism money and not panicking the poor stock market speculators, and those economic interests were presented to the concerned people as "not wanting to be racist".

I can't wait for markets to open tomorrow. Do you guys think Dow Jones will crash to 15k this week or the next one eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Told my mum I wasn't coming home, and probably wouldn't be for about 6 months. Her response was "good, stay where you are".
    That would raise my panic level for 100%

Anyways, going to work tomorrow after 1 week of total quarantine with family, wife and 3 kids. Got called to work on Friday since i work as tehnician in National Telekom company, someone has to make sure ppl have internet and TV at home, the usage of IPTV and internet dubbled since quarantine.
    Last edited by Badboy K; March 22 2020 at 07:53:17 PM.
    NcDot

Quote Originally Posted by Badboy K View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Told my mum I wasn't coming home, and probably wouldn't be for about 6 months. Her response was "good, stay where you are".
    That would raise my panic level for 100%

Anyways, going to work tomorrow after 1 week of total quarantine with family, wife and 3 kids. Got called to work on Friday since i work as tehnician in National Telekom company, someone has to make sure ppl have internet and TV at home, the usage of IPTV and internet dubbled since quarantine.
    Kai is in Japan so his mum is definitely sane in recommending he stays put. No need for extra panic.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Hey Joe, can you confirm you can still go out and shop for food and also that take-away (and/or delivery) is still ok?
    Swedish news is reporting some differences around open shops for food (and even just being out side) and also that take-away and delivery of pre-made food is no longer ok.

Swedish prime minister is speaking in about 15 min, I'm almost sure we are going to see harder restrictions question is how hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Republican Senator Rand Paul, the only senator who voted against coronavirus relief bill, tests positive for COVID-19.

Last edited by Don Rumata; March 22 2020 at 08:15:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

Hey Joe, can you confirm you can still go out and shop for food and also that take-away (and/or delivery) is still ok?
    Swedish news is reporting some differences around open shops for food (and even just being out side) and also that take-away and delivery of pre-made food is no longer ok.

Swedish prime minister is speaking in about 15 min, I'm almost sure we are going to see harder restrictions question is how hard.
    Grocery shopping, take away and delivery are not verboten.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

Grocery shopping, take away and delivery are not verboten.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Swedish prime minister just finished speaking to the nation. Morale boost and the importance of everyone doing what needs to be done. Good speech in general.
    No restrictions added but that we as a nation should be ready for them to come (as they will). I expect next week to end with more things in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

McDonald's in the UK closing all stores.

Have they done this anywhere else?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Every country who had restaurants (except delivery) closed I'd assume.
    Austria, Germany?, Spain,..

Yeah they've been takeaway/delivery only for a week or so but now they're completely closed (well, from 7pm tomorrow).
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    McDonald's in the UK closing all stores.

Have they done this anywhere else?
    I suppose all restaurants/food places need to close unless delivery only. Makes sense to limit the spread.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Can we beat this pandemic and the obesity one at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Can we beat this pandemic and the obesity one at the same time?
    M8 I've been eating so many cream cheese bagels and sitting on my expanding ass since almost 2 weeks ago now. I don't need mcdonalds to get fat.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it