Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 347481828384
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1670

Thread: North Korean Nuclear Boogaloo

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    wow....
    As i understand it the "agreement" is one A4 page with 4 items on, all very loosely worded.

This is by Trump hailed as a "comprehensive" and "very good". but the Iran deal of 159 A4 pages where everything is worded in detail and clear obligations and consequences is deemed "the worst ever signed".
    We've already established Trump is the kind of weak spined sniveler who will say anything to be liked by whomever is in the room. I'm not sure what others where expecting but this is exactly the kind of vague nonsense I expected.
    It's not about expecting anything better. It's just depressing to be reminded this is exactly the sort of idiocy he stands for.

Orange manchild fucks 10 million Seoulites at once

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    wow....
    As i understand it the "agreement" is one A4 page with 4 items on, all very loosely worded.

This is by Trump hailed as a "comprehensive" and "very good". but the Iran deal of 159 A4 pages where everything is worded in detail and clear obligations and consequences is deemed "the worst ever signed".
    We've already established Trump is the kind of weak spined sniveler who will say anything to be liked by whomever is in the room. I'm not sure what others where expecting but this is exactly the kind of vague nonsense I expected.
    It's not about expecting anything better. It's just depressing to be reminded this is exactly the sort of idiocy he stands for.

This and the fact that no matter what BS he brings on, making the future actually worse for the U.S., his voters still admire him like on the first day he took the office.

I mean, it's one level of stupid falling for obviously false promises and vote based upon these. But it's a serious next-level-literally-braindead kind of stupidity, if by now one hasn't realized just how terrible he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    wow....

This and the fact that no matter what BS he brings on, making the future actually worse for the U.S., his voters still admire him like on the first day he took the office.

I mean, it's one level of stupid falling for obviously false promises and vote based upon these. But it's a serious next-level-literally-braindead kind of stupidity, if by now one hasn't realized just how terrible he is.
    Trump and his media loyalists are relentless at pushing out their message that everything they're doing is great, making America pure and strong again, and the negative press is just fake stories made up by haters. They do it all day, every day, through multiple channels - many of which fly under the radar of moderate folks - and the repetition works on people who tribally identify as R's and were never much inclined to learn "facts" about "issues" in the first place.

He has conditioned his 35% to instinctively label any negative story about him as Fake News, and the more under siege the milquetoast traditional Republican voter feels the more reflexively they support their President.

So yeah. Darkest timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Conservatism is a disease

Some pro whataboutism from 45.

"Bad things on all sides."
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

I get nervous when people are constantly telling me everything is great...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

In a shock to only possibly Trump it looks like Kimmy is trying to work out a way to tell the world hes gone nuclear free without actually ditching the weapons..

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/us...01-p4zot5.html

SBS News: North Korea says US 'gangster-like' over denuclearisation.
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/north-ko...nuclearisation

tl;dr.. Same ol same ol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Orange manchild fucks 10 million Seoulites at once
    But Iraq and the military-industrial complex!