hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 551

Thread: Squad: FHC SATURDAY SUPER SQUAD DAY.

  1. #1
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    4,731

    Squad: FHC SATURDAY SUPER SQUAD DAY.


    Squad is an online multiplayer first-person shooter that aims to capture combat realism through communication and teamplay.

    https://joinsquad.com/



    So it's a new Project reality like game. Currently it's in early access. Maps are huge. However there's currently infantry only and we're gonna have to wait for vehicles and stuff.

    I watched quite a few videos and it feels decent but I think the asking price (36.99) is a bit too much for what it offers for now.

    Does anybody own it? Will anybody play it?

    FHC HAS A DISCORD FOR COORDINATING THIS GAME AND SHITTALKING FROGS AND KRAUTS. GET ON IT.
    Love, Hels

    https://discord.gg/WKheGzT
    Last edited by Hels; January 6 2017 at 10:23:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  2. #2
    Kilabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,291
    Would play but I doubt there is a big enough playerbase right now to buy into it.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NCdot
    Posts
    973
    Made by the team that split from PR to use a different engine. Quite a dedicated fan base already who play properly. Remains to be seen how that holds up with an influx of new players.

  4. #4
    tHornton's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Posts
    5,258
    skwad




  5. #5
    Eshnala's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,110
    Having an eye on this for a while, but the price is just too high atm. Hopefully there is going to be some discount during the christmas sale on steam.

  6. #6
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    1,850
    Used to play arma 2 milsim styles will give this a go if I can find d a good group to play with

  7. #7
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    5,008
    I backed this pretty early on, and have played throughout alpha. Its good. If you liked PR and the more milsim (or at least, teamplay focused) experience. the community is p good too. PR was always awesome, but the Arma port never really captured what made it good and the BF2 engine is getting a bit long in the tooth now.
    meh

  8. #8
    Movember 2012
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,283
    It's good fun. A nice mix between Arma sized maps and ~reulisum~ and BF4 ease of play.
    Don't play without a headset.

  9. #9
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    4,413
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Used to play arma 2 milsim styles will give this a go if I can find d a good group to play with
    You and me muthafucka. Two man Warsaw pact demolition derby fireteam.

    Errybody gets an RPG-7 with PG-7VR and TBG-7V munitions.

  10. #10
    ValorousBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Posts
    4,412
    A few of our Planetside bros are interested in this, I might end up checking it out.

  11. #11
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    4,731
    Will buy it in February. Hopefully more stuff will come out by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  12. #12
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,034
    Performance is very rough if you have any AMD hardware in your tower

    Otherwise it's the most satisfying shooter I've played in a while. It's what arma would be if all of the clunkyness was removed

  13. #13
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    4,413
    Bought it in a moment of hurp.

    Steam username is Elriche.

  14. #14
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    1,850
    Same as above now have ptsd need FHC squad bros

  15. #15
    LeonM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3, 2013
    Location
    CY-27
    Posts
    3,761
    Looks rather buggy and not smooth ... And it's a bit overpriced, ain't it.

  16. #16
    Accipiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    599
    Guessing they`re trying not to upset the early backers with a lower steam launch pricetag but I can wait for the first sale which will come sooner or later.

  17. #17
    iLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    922
    One thing I noticed from watching some Squad videos, people acting retarded at the beginning (throwing nades, killing friendlies etc.) became kinda engadged into to the battles, shouting directions, following orders and so on. I really liked the tenseness and "realness" of this game, making decisions less iK/D relevant.

  18. #18
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,490
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Performance is very rough if you have any AMD hardware in your tower

    Otherwise it's the most satisfying shooter I've played in a while. It's what arma would be if all of the clunkyness was removed
    AMD CPU you mean. AMD GPUs are fine.

    UE4 notoriously bad on AMD CPU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  19. #19
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOL View Post
    One thing I noticed from watching some Squad videos, people acting retarded at the beginning (throwing nades, killing friendlies etc.) became kinda engadged into to the battles, shouting directions, following orders and so on. I really liked the tenseness and "realness" of this game, making decisions less iK/D relevant.
    so atm there is a 50/50 split in players between CoD kiddies who just cant grasp team work or deploying resources effectively and team focused players using Voice comms.
    This usually ends up with 1/3 squads doing anything of worth while the others just place down respawn markers and piss kill tickets against a wall as the other team steam rolls them.

    With 3 teams on TS this game could be amazing.

  20. #20
    iLOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOL View Post
    One thing I noticed from watching some Squad videos, people acting retarded at the beginning (throwing nades, killing friendlies etc.) became kinda engadged into to the battles, shouting directions, following orders and so on. I really liked the tenseness and "realness" of this game, making decisions less iK/D relevant.
    so atm there is a 50/50 split in players between CoD kiddies who just cant grasp team work or deploying resources effectively and team focused players using Voice comms.
    This usually ends up with 1/3 squads doing anything of worth while the others just place down respawn markers and piss kill tickets against a wall as the other team steam rolls them.

    With 3 teams on TS this game could be amazing.
    Yeah, i think dedicated server(admins) can prevent a lot of harm in the first place, so thanks God for that. I am looking forward into June(?) when multicrew vehicles is a go.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •