hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Squad: FHC SATURDAY SUPER SQUAD DAY.

Squad: FHC SATURDAY SUPER SQUAD DAY.

Squad is an online multiplayer first-person shooter that aims to capture combat realism through communication and teamplay.

https://joinsquad.com/

So it's a new Project reality like game. Currently it's in early access. Maps are huge. However there's currently infantry only and we're gonna have to wait for vehicles and stuff.

I watched quite a few videos and it feels decent but I think the asking price (36.99) is a bit too much for what it offers for now.

Does anybody own it? Will anybody play it?

FHC HAS A DISCORD FOR COORDINATING THIS GAME AND SHITTALKING FROGS AND KRAUTS. GET ON IT.
    Love, Hels

https://discord.gg/WKheGzT
    Last edited by Hels; January 6 2017 at 10:23:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Would play but I doubt there is a big enough playerbase right now to buy into it.

Made by the team that split from PR to use a different engine. Quite a dedicated fan base already who play properly. Remains to be seen how that holds up with an influx of new players.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    skwad

Having an eye on this for a while, but the price is just too high atm. Hopefully there is going to be some discount during the christmas sale on steam.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Used to play arma 2 milsim styles will give this a go if I can find d a good group to play with

I backed this pretty early on, and have played throughout alpha. Its good. If you liked PR and the more milsim (or at least, teamplay focused) experience. the community is p good too. PR was always awesome, but the Arma port never really captured what made it good and the BF2 engine is getting a bit long in the tooth now.
    meh

Movember 2012
    It's good fun. A nice mix between Arma sized maps and ~reulisum~ and BF4 ease of play.
    Don't play without a headset.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Used to play arma 2 milsim styles will give this a go if I can find d a good group to play with
    You and me muthafucka. Two man Warsaw pact demolition derby fireteam.

Errybody gets an RPG-7 with PG-7VR and TBG-7V munitions.

A few of our Planetside bros are interested in this, I might end up checking it out.

Will buy it in February. Hopefully more stuff will come out by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Performance is very rough if you have any AMD hardware in your tower

Otherwise it's the most satisfying shooter I've played in a while. It's what arma would be if all of the clunkyness was removed

Bought it in a moment of hurp.

Steam username is Elriche.

Same as above now have ptsd need FHC squad bros

Looks rather buggy and not smooth ... And it's a bit overpriced, ain't it.

Guessing they`re trying not to upset the early backers with a lower steam launch pricetag but I can wait for the first sale which will come sooner or later.

One thing I noticed from watching some Squad videos, people acting retarded at the beginning (throwing nades, killing friendlies etc.) became kinda engadged into to the battles, shouting directions, following orders and so on. I really liked the tenseness and "realness" of this game, making decisions less iK/D relevant.

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Performance is very rough if you have any AMD hardware in your tower

Otherwise it's the most satisfying shooter I've played in a while. It's what arma would be if all of the clunkyness was removed
    AMD CPU you mean. AMD GPUs are fine.

UE4 notoriously bad on AMD CPU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Quote Originally Posted by iLOL View Post
    One thing I noticed from watching some Squad videos, people acting retarded at the beginning (throwing nades, killing friendlies etc.) became kinda engadged into to the battles, shouting directions, following orders and so on. I really liked the tenseness and "realness" of this game, making decisions less iK/D relevant.
    so atm there is a 50/50 split in players between CoD kiddies who just cant grasp team work or deploying resources effectively and team focused players using Voice comms.
    This usually ends up with 1/3 squads doing anything of worth while the others just place down respawn markers and piss kill tickets against a wall as the other team steam rolls them.

With 3 teams on TS this game could be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOL View Post
    so atm there is a 50/50 split in players between CoD kiddies who just cant grasp team work or deploying resources effectively and team focused players using Voice comms.
    This usually ends up with 1/3 squads doing anything of worth while the others just place down respawn markers and piss kill tickets against a wall as the other team steam rolls them.

With 3 teams on TS this game could be amazing.
    Yeah, i think dedicated server(admins) can prevent a lot of harm in the first place, so thanks God for that. I am looking forward into June(?) when multicrew vehicles is a go.