hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2532333435
Results 681 to 693 of 693

Thread: Squad: FHC SATURDAY SUPER SQUAD DAY.

  1. #681
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    You're on an exceptionally short path to taking a timeout.
    There are worse fates, like being an internet forum moderator.
    Only because it forces me to interact with people like you.

  2. #682
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,155
    Tordin going full Xeno kill yourself posting.

    Wew...

  3. #683
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    So logically, this might be one of the dumbest things I've read on FHC ever.

    I don't understand how you can limit yourself to this forum and claim to be objective. Squad having issues with varying performance is not a new thing or controversial what so ever. It's been an issue from day 1 that on highly populated servers it will choke out just about any single CPU core on the market to the extent that you cannot guarantee 60fps stable. If you consider running around with your FPS dipping down into the mid forties on brand new high-end CPU architectures, in a game built on a modern game engine regardless of settings to be acceptable, then you're the exception, not the norm.
    Mate sorry but if you're projecting your insecurity about being dumb enough to buy one of those laughable AMD Ryzens then dont take it out on us. It's not my fault you cant afford a real cpu and went with some crummy chip that is essentially 3 Athlon x IIs glued together, designed to separate "power users" (see: fucking spastics) from their money. I can appreciate how upset you must be that your fucked up CPU isn't being optimised by anyone but it's probably for the best Squad doesn't work on your PC because the community is already full of know it all wankers as it is.

    Perhaps next time before you post in a thread about a game you should actually see if your mongrel PC can play it, if it cant then consider buying something that actually works. Perhaps RTFM for once?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  4. #684

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,094
    Sounds like an interesting game.
    Last edited by Nicholai Pestot; July 16 2017 at 09:18:19 PM.

  5. #685
    Tordin Varglund's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    So logically, this might be one of the dumbest things I've read on FHC ever.

    I don't understand how you can limit yourself to this forum and claim to be objective. Squad having issues with varying performance is not a new thing or controversial what so ever. It's been an issue from day 1 that on highly populated servers it will choke out just about any single CPU core on the market to the extent that you cannot guarantee 60fps stable. If you consider running around with your FPS dipping down into the mid forties on brand new high-end CPU architectures, in a game built on a modern game engine regardless of settings to be acceptable, then you're the exception, not the norm.
    Mate sorry but if you're projecting your insecurity about being dumb enough to buy one of those laughable AMD Ryzens then dont take it out on us. It's not my fault you cant afford a real cpu and went with some crummy chip that is essentially 3 Athlon x IIs glued together, designed to separate "power users" (see: fucking spastics) from their money. I can appreciate how upset you must be that your fucked up CPU isn't being optimised by anyone but it's probably for the best Squad doesn't work on your PC because the community is already full of know it all wankers as it is.

    Perhaps next time before you post in a thread about a game you should actually see if your mongrel PC can play it, if it cant then consider buying something that actually works. Perhaps RTFM for once?
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

  6. #686
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,259
    Dafuq just happened here
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  7. #687
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Dafuq just happened here
    Tordin bought an AMD cpu and got mad at us for some reason idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  8. #688
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    16,317
    TIL buying an AMD CPU makes you into a raging shitlord.

  9. #689
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,924
    Quality scenes.

  10. #690
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Sounds like an interesting game.
    Do you like the game a lot more sense. so we get an awesome world and a good shield.

  11. #691
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,846
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    TIL buying an AMD CPU makes you into a raging shitlord.
    What's worse, AMD drivers or Asian Drivers?



    Trick question, AMD drivers don't exist.

  12. #692
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,127
    What's worse, buying intel and playing squad or buying AMD and not playing squad

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  13. #693
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,007
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quality scenes.
    66 Days shooting, more days than he has shot before, directed proper movies .... I hope we can skip the cut scenes.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •