hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event: Thunder League

Event: Thunder League

Live streaming here

It's a tournament with some added bonuses etc, it's not as professional as Eve's AT by a long shot but you can get some decent tips from the commentators to improve your playing. I won about 9 days premium time, 300 golden eagles and some boosters last night by watching plus you get some more camo's to unlock so it's something else to do.

To that crap don't you have to buy the dog tag thing?

Yeah I think so. I bought one anyway as I'm happy to support dev's of games I enjoy playing

bought it because i've been having fun playing sim recently, watched the stream, 3 hours later, open WT and wouldjalookatit....

it's basically a p51d at tier 2.....

Holy fucking shit!

You lucky bastard... how much in mph and ft per second? I don't do metric....

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    415 mph, 3091 ft/min

tier 2, BR 3,0.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    415 mph, 3091 ft/min

tier 2, BR 3,0.....
    omfg.

Not sure what you are excited about, it's just an armorless apache with the same BR as Spit 2b and Yak-1B.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Not sure what you are excited about, it's just an armorless apache with the same BR as Spit 2b and Yak-1B.
    Yeah yeah, you know it ONLY goes 90 kph faster, turns 15% faster and climbs 4m/s faster.....

for the same BR....

for you consideration, it's faster, turns better and climbs better than the 190 a-4 and I have a 3.5-1 K/D ratio in that plane, and the 190 a-4 is at 4.3......
    Last edited by Baarhyn; December 20 2015 at 05:31:59 PM.

Yeah yeah, you know it ONLY goes 90 kph faster, turns 15% faster and climbs 4m/s faster.....

for the same BR....

for you consideration, it's faster, turns better and climbs better than the 190 a-4 and I have a 3.5-1 K/D ratio in that plane, and the 190 a-4 is at 4.3......
    That a fact or are you just reading from the sheet?

Also germans are overtiered? What a shock.

for the same BR....

dude it's 100kph faster than anything it faces. it's grossly OP lol. it would be fine as an early tier 4 plane, not a br 3.0.

for the same BR....

dude it's 100kph faster than anything it faces. it's grossly OP lol. it would be fine as an early tier 4 plane, not a br 3.0.
    Plenty of planes around 3 that seem like that according to the sheets. In game not sk much tho. And then plenty of other planes around 3 that also are broken like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

for the same BR....

Plenty of planes around 3 that seem like that according to the sheets. In game not sk much tho. And then plenty of other planes around 3 that also are broken like that.
    "yeah it's only better than grossly overpowered planes..."

the engine has so much torque that if you use flaps on takeoff with anything over 90% throttle it'll smash the left wing on the tarmac lol.

It feels like an acrobatic plane, it is floaty at slow speed like all the p51's though.

if you say so...

the sheet itself actually is nothing shockingly special for around BR 3 to 3.3

if you say so...

point me to another plane with similar level of performance at that BR, cause I can'T find anything.

if you say so...

point me to another plane with similar level of performance at that BR, cause I can'T find anything.
    A7M1, J2m2, 190A1 off the top of my head have stat cards not that far off, havent searched

might have slightly slower top speed but much higher alts and better climbing etc.

if you say so...

A7M1, J2m2, 190A1 off the top of my head have stat cards not that far off, havent searched

might have slightly slower top speed but much higher alts and better climbing etc.
    the only one that's remotely close is the j2m2, the other ones are 50-100kph slower.

Also those planes are fast at 5.5k and higher, there is very little fight going on that high.

if you say so...

the only one that's remotely close is the j2m2, the other ones are 50-100kph slower.

Also those planes are fast at 5.5k and higher, there is very little fight going on that high.
    your way of rounding is very interesting

also the fact that every other stat doesnt count at all apparently

a7m1 is a monstrous ufo btw

only thing im trying to say is, calm down a little :P

Are the four MGs enough to take out the opponent in sim battles quick enough? I don't know that they would in RB, but for defensive flying and pushing dudes down it seems nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    Are the four MGs enough to take out the opponent in sim battles quick enough? I don't know that they would in RB, but for defensive flying and pushing dudes down it seems nice.
    Freedomcals may not always light a target up on the first pass but they are enough to drive any fighter down into the ground.