hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [VIDJA] The Inner Zone

[VIDJA] The Inner Zone

THE INNER ZONE

I could have made a video consisting of getting frigs ganked by T3Ds and various Light Missile ships, but I don't think the community deserves that kind of entertainment
    So instead you get this! A variety of solo-brawling ships from Frigs to BCs doing a thing. Often with success!

This is solo pvp. No links, no scouts, & no alts. There's maybe one fight with other people, but otherwise it's me raging over the chat.

And again, this is not a tutorial video. I make these videos for entertainment purposes, unless stated otherwise.
    If you've seen any of my recent videos and they weren't your bag, then take a guess at what you should expect.

Enjoy!

Ships Flown
    Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers, & Battlecruisers

Tracks Used (in order of appearance)
    ● Marcus Marr & Chet Faker - Birthday Card
    ● Emil Rottmayer & She's Not Real - Distraction (Vocal Mix)
    ● Gallant - Weight In Gold (Zimmer Remix)
    ● French Horn Rebellion - Play Your Part (LEFTI Remix)
    ● Madeon - You're On
    ● Carpenter Brut - The Good Old Call
    ● Cape Lion - Brother

Details
    ● 32min, 1920x1080 @ 60fps, 1.91gb

Stream YouTube

If you're someone who frequents my 3x a week stream (btw I stream via my YouTubes), you'll know how much went into making this video.
    So as I'm happy you've enjoyed it, just know I've got these people to thank for it as well:
    Mr Hyde113, Boltorano, Bernard Watup, FT Cold, Lucian Soloman, Flandre Scarlette, Inflamer, Sofia Roseburn, AnnaKalashnikova, Jim Jams, Lyxes Antileon, Kinborough, Hark'ma, Javi0k, Crazy Ki113r, Memory Fades, Zurin Arctus, Twitchy McTwitch, Sven Viko VIkolander, Chevis Preston, Raynar Damah, Katya Anna Howell, Nerad, lyacia Cyric'ai, Small Shadow, Alice Pantarrs, Isa Cesaille, TheUnrite, Cheiftan, Katya Anna Howell, & More11o

If you keep caring enough to watch, I'll keep caring enough to make videos!

Previous Videos & Live Streaming - Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.
    Latest Video - The Inner Zone
    YouTube - LiveStream

yay

Are you still clicking mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

PLEASE additionally host this somewhere that isnt youtube, because COPYRIGHT etc.

Also i'm a big fan, unfortunately youtube blocks the fuck out of your streams in my country, so one has to use youtube proxies that are slow etc. Still worth it for them music mixes alone.

Quote Originally Posted by n0th View Post
    PLEASE additionally host this somewhere that isnt youtube, because COPYRIGHT etc.

Also i'm a big fan, unfortunately youtube blocks the fuck out of your streams in my country, so one has to use youtube proxies that are slow etc. Still worth it for them music mixes alone.
    Have you tried proxflow? I've noticed considerably less slowness from it
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Yep, cant watch in 1080p at all

Any idea where I can upload it to? Eve files hasn't been working

Sent from my HTC One M9
    YouTube - LiveStream

Neat. Crisp quality as expected!

You could try a public torrent tracker.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

https://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php, use that, pick server as germany and ip as uk (london) 16ms, is pretty much as fast as youtube itself. (if i remember correctly and you are living in germany still)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Crisp quality, very nice music, good editing. But why would you ever click 'keep at range' on a drake in a single rep deimos? You could have mitigated a good portion of the damage by having some movement.

Quote Originally Posted by FistyMcBumBasher View Post
    Crisp quality, very nice music, good editing. But why would you ever click 'keep at range' on a drake in a single rep deimos? You could have mitigated a good portion of the damage by having some movement.
    Not anymore.
    Drake will flawlessly apply HAM damage to any cruiser that isn't a Minmatar hull pretty easily nowadays.
    K@R was because I was using Void, and will still miss the odd shot if you're hugging people
    YouTube - LiveStream

Great video as always dude, nice pacing. I loved the fights at near zero structure.

A Pirates Perspective
    your posts are valued contributions, you understand, and we treat them with a great deal of respect, even when they're really fucking stupid.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    How did I miss a new prom video? o.0

Turns out not playing eve for a bit is messing with me worse than I thought. ><

Watching this now.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.