hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Escape from Tarkov or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the desync

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    I think I am one of the few lucky ones with no desync issues. Worst I have from time to time is killing someone and instead of ragdolling he just stands there.
    or you just have stable internets

:thinkingspinner:

yes, the internet becomes unstable just for EFT and then is fine for every other game. that must be it.

Kilabi, do you still need fort armour, kiver helmet and salewa meds for missions? I have them all if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    yes, the internet becomes unstable just for EFT and then is fine for every other game. that must be it.
    How is your pube g?

Kilabi, do you still need fort armour, kiver helmet and salewa meds for missions? I have them all if you want them.
    Only fort missing right now. Got the helmet and saleva on customs yesterday.

And I have to compile a key list with spares one of these days. I got a few doubles.
    Did you get the customs key yet?

Sent from my Metal using Tapatapatatalk

And I have to compile a key list with spares one of these days. I got a few doubles.

also need fort and salewa

Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post

also need fort and salewa

Keep in mind the Salewa quest for Therapist decreases Skier rep by 0.05, which is annoying.

Bonus knowledge for those quests.

Soon you will have a quest for skier and other where you create a massive -.5 with prapor and therapist (or something similar) You get the option to choose someone else to hand it in.

Don't worry, as soon as you hand in say skier and get good skier but shit prapor/therapist. You get a nice easy quest to fix it back again. So don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Bonus knowledge for those quests.

Soon you will have a quest for skier and other where you create a massive -.5 with prapor and therapist (or something similar) You get the option to choose someone else to hand it in.

Don't worry, as soon as you hand in say skier and get good skier but shit prapor/therapist. You get a nice easy quest to fix it back again. So don't worry.
    Oh. Well, that helps. Thanks bud.

Btw, If you need more revenue with skier just put everything you want to sell in a backpack and sell that.

He won't buy weapons but he will if they are in a backpack and he will pay more than prapor.

You can also sell knives and stuff only fence would take that way.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    How is your pube g?
    Is that what I think it is? You're being defensive about the game when someone has legit concerns and are switching to whataboutism already? Why did you skip denial?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    How is your pube g?
    Is that what I think it is? You're being defensive about the game when someone has legit concerns and are switching to whataboutism already? Why did you skip denial?
    You know, before letting your polish side shine through you might want to contemplate a bit on the possibility of two multiplayer FPS in beta stages notorious for netcode issues just not having the rubberbading tassels tuned yet. Besides didn't EFT have some kind of stress test event for the past two weeks?

And it is not a secret that first world internet connection quality usually sucks.
    Last edited by RazoR; January 12 2018 at 09:17:35 AM.

How is your pube g?
    You know, before letting your polish side shine through you might want to contemplate a bit on the possibility of two multiplayer FPS in beta stages notorious for netcode issues just not having the rubberbading tassels tuned yet. Besides didn't EFT have some kind of stress test event for the past two weeks?

And it is not a secret that first world internet connection quality usually sucks.

FML... Had a decent run, got an OPSKS + AKSU, second used PACA and a quest done on Customs. Go and check if Roadblock is open, it's not. Time to move on to see if Smuggler's Boat is on fire, as I move over the concrete fence, a fucking scav twoshots me through my 57/60 PACA and kills me -_-

How is your pube g?

I just find it funny that instead of "they're doing stress test dummy, if it's not lagging, they're doing it wrong" you used "but pubg".

How is your pube g?

I just find it funny that instead of "they're doing stress test dummy, if it's not lagging, they're doing it wrong" you used "but pubg".
    I was genuinely asking tbh, not shifting blame or anything. Russian devs are famously tunnel-visioned.

still a weird question, as i just said 'is fine for every other game' :P

I had my best match trying to kill 25 scavs in an hour.

I killed 12 scavs and 4x PMC's for 15k XP.

How is your pube g?
    Extremely invalid argument. Pubg has terrible netcode.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    How is your pube g?

EFT uses the Unity engine though, netcode shouldn't be an issue AFAIK (don't know much about unity so I might be wrong). I think the issues they are contending with now are more down to a massive new influx of players and not having the infrastructure to deal with it. Which isn't a huge point of criticism. It's not in release yet, and they have said they are going to invest more in that department so.

Bought lagged around like crazy and insta crashed/lagged out in both fights i got into. Nope refunded