hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Escape from Tarkov or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the desync

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Bought lagged around like crazy and insta crashed/lagged out in both fights i got into. Nope refunded
    They accept refunds?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    And it is not a secret that first world internet connection quality usually sucks.
    You wot mate. What kind of idiotic propaganda have you been consuming this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Bought lagged around like crazy and insta crashed/lagged out in both fights i got into. Nope refunded
    Well keep it in mind for the future as its quite exceptional (when it works)

I appreciate the servers are p dogshit atm.

So i might be a complete shitter and it may have been my networking dieing. Who knows :v
    Last edited by Varcaus; January 13 2018 at 12:20:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And it is not a secret that first world internet connection quality usually sucks.
    You wot mate. What kind of idiotic propaganda have you been consuming this time.
    lmao

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    lmao
    TIL that 1000/100 "sucks"

Also, friend bought me a copy, walked about 10 steps and steadily took damage with no visual/audio cues at all until I died

Did some googling and turns out this is the result of Scavs desyncing

What a great game 10/10 would play again for free

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    lmao
    TIL that 1000/100 "sucks"

Also, friend bought me a copy, walked about 10 steps and steadily took damage with no visual/audio cues at all until I died

Did some googling and turns out this is the result of Scavs desyncing

What a great game 10/10 would play again for free
    Today Xenosis learned what it's like to play an unfinished beta

It literally says so on the title screen

amazing scenes
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

It's almost as if early access is a cancer and this probably won't ever get properly fixed because they're already making money from idiots. But no it's Xeno so let's all pile up.

nah im pretty sure this will follow through

hopefully

Also after having done like 10 runs (one of them successful!) i had only one tiny desynch that didn't happen in the first 30 seconds.

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Probably over 100 raids between various resets, no real desyncs since the November patch. That said I didn't pay during Christmas Servergeddon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Shoreline desync gets me every time..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    It's almost as if early access is a cancer and this probably won't ever get properly fixed because they're already making money from idiots. But no it's Xeno so let's all pile up.
    It's a Russian game with a pretty large native following, making it very probable at least one of their customers has solid connections to the Russian mafia.

Screwing over your customers would probably land them a severed horses head in the trunk of the CEO's lada. Or alternatively another lada in the lada Russian inception/matryoshka style.

What i really do not understand is why people expect/demand flawless gaming experience from beta/early access games. I mean, its... its literally written.. you consented to test.. Ahh, forget it..

Whenever i read PUBG subreddit i get cancer from entitled kids demanding this and that, and it was half a year before 1.0. Lets not consider someone is pushing the envelope, technologicaly, lets shit on them all the time.. Level of ignorance is just.. amazing..

My favorite retards are the ones thinking you can just add programmers to team x10, and should get x10 faster game and x10 better code..

Retardation is bliss

Wait till they hear their shit is going to get wiped.

Wipe is fun. You get to take out all the nice stuff you have a few days before hand.. Try stuff out.. It's sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Scav run on woods, pretty dry so far. Coming up to the boat exit and there is a body with a tricked out M4, armor and other good stuff.
    Checking around - placid. Loot it and immediately come under a hail of bullets! Run to the boat and go prone with both legs shot up and red vision - extraction successful

Scav run on woods, pretty dry so far. Coming up to the boat exit and there is a body with a tricked out M4, armor and other good stuff.
    Checking around - placid. Loot it and immediately come under a hail of bullets! Run to the boat and go prone with both legs shot up and red vision - extraction successful
    Failsniper.

Got the bait part correctly, failed at killing the mark.. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Failsniper.

Got the bait part correctly, failed at killing the mark.. 4/10
    idk the only spot he could be in is like 50 meters away (rocks to the east) so not really sniping

also meet a fellow scrub on a hatchet run and he starts headbobbing

i give him the middle finger and we go in opposite directions

legit lold

Middle finger is the best emote.