hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Escape from Tarkov or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the desync

Scav spawn timers have been changed.. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to not being a shit again.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Just got the Goshan register key and managed to hand in 30 Tushonkas and 4 car batteries for the rapist. So much room for activities in my stash all of a sudden. Guess I will fill up the space with money stacks from the registers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Scav spawn timers have been changed.. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to not being a shit again.
    Shiit, that explains why I haven't been able to find any along the shore on Shoreline.. Last night, I did the first Punisher task by simply spawning on the left side, wait 10-20mins and then go to Customs road exfil, pop 3-4, move down towards CCCP and pop a couple more, then work my way over to Tunnel for exfil and 2-3 scavs more.. Last two raids, I've seen NO SCAVS at all, not even bodies, in these locations, even 40mins in, wtf BSG

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    Just got the Goshan register key and managed to hand in 30 Tushonkas and 4 car batteries for the rapist. So much room for activities in my stash all of a sudden. Guess I will fill up the space with money stacks from the registers.
    Kilabi you key finding madman!

I need to do the tushonkas raids.

I feel marked keys are dropping a bit more regularly.. I just found my 4th.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    They've nerfed the Tokarev, but I still find it an awesome budget piece to leg/faceplant people with. Just managed to blap 2 guys in a 3 squad crew rushing the first luxory house in shoreline. Luckily for me they went in order so I had time to reload :S

Found this on reddit:

Last edited by helgur; May 7 2018 at 10:26:19 PM.

Starting the day with a Scav run on Interchange.
    Over 1h late again but meh, can prolly still grab some stuff for quests of the shelfs and some gear of some corpses lying around in the hotspots.
    Checking OLI offices as always. Logistics-office door is open already so someone was here doing the quest. Fuck. Check the other office anyway. OLI register key still on the table, whoever was doing the quest 15m down the corridor was too lazy to check.

Only missing IDEA register key now and could potentially do the 65 registers run on interchange.

Ran customs to finally finish the kill 15 scavs quest. Did it, getting out ran in to a pmc and had the most retarded gunfight ever.. He could only hit me enough to fuck my vision and aim so I was only getting random limb shots.. Eventually he jagged a head shot. I had no meds left so hopefully he blead out.... After handing in the quest I was 170xp short of level 15.. Took 2 factory runs because a guy rushed my spawn the first time and killed me while I was still loading..

heh i am 3xp away from level 13 atm

Haflway to 33, Almost done with the Spa Tour tasks = Free Factory key, soon-ish done with Punisher too, so I can finally start on Ragman.. I need to find a lvl 40 buddy, whom I can by that shitty stuff for Gunsmith part 5-6, seeing as it's from Mechanic LL4... So retarded it's locked behind max level trader -_-

I fucking hate shoreline

Holy fuck I thought I had a 114 key already.. I god damn hate this task.. It should be so simple. Go to dorms, find 114 (the right 114) get the case, extract. So far I've been killed twice going to dorms, killed once in dorms looking for 114, found the WRONG 114, realized it was the wrong one, then been killed sprinting across ground between buildings (ok, that was my fault I didn't check). Got to the right 114 only to find I didn't have the key.. Killed looking for the key in the parking lot because I forgot which car it was in... I have been killed doing this mission MORE than the fucking pocket watch and that one has you opening a truck door in the middle of fucking death central..

Had to check the car like 10 times before i got the key. And itīs the one on the military checkpoint not at the dorms.
    At least you get nice med-supplies as long as you donīt get there too late.

Had to check the car like 10 times before i got the key. And itīs the one on the military checkpoint not at the dorms.
    At least you get nice med-supplies as long as you donīt get there too late.
    Yeah I worked that out after 2 more deaths.. I have the key now. I actually managed to start extracting as well.. 3 in a row.

Got shoreline quests lined up fml...
    Favourite map so far is interchange but customs tend to get very tense too.

Got like 3 Forts from scavs yesterday. They are heavily damaged when you pick them up but still fine after repair. Seems like the upped the spawn a lot because nobody really wants to buy them right now.

Got like 3 Forts from scavs yesterday. They are heavily damaged when you pick them up but still fine after repair. Seems like the upped the spawn a lot because nobody really wants to buy them right now.
    They have. The last scav wave on factory is almost guaranteed to have either a fort or gazelle now.

In other news I had to start only pulling stuff I cant buy out of my insurance returns because my EoD stash is full..

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    They have. The last scav wave on factory is almost guaranteed to have either a fort or gazelle now.

In other news I had to start only pulling stuff I cant buy out of my insurance returns because my EoD stash is full..
    Same, need Rapist 4 soon to get some moneycases.

Also remember you can alt-click to equip right from the insurance screen if you dont have room to move it over.

Had a succesfull Saturday.. Made lvl 20 so I can get mechanic 2 and rapest 3, plus I solved my storage issue by getting it all in to the insurance system!

I can run the m1a now. With just a sight, 2 extra mags and m80 this thing kicks ass. One shotting almost everything with center of mass hits.

if anyones up for grouping up, poke me on discord &/or steam