hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738

Thread: Escape from Tarkov or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the desync

Right. This weekend i'm absolutely definitely totally going to go to woods and knock off these 15 scavs.
    Absolutely
    100%
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Irons work fine for my ADAR / MP5 Vepr blaps.
    Holo's are better obvs. but i'm ususally alt/crouch/trying for them.
    I want to like the ADAR, but the irons feel bad and I hate having to rebuild the entire damn rifle to fit optics on it. If it wasn't for that it'd be the perfect rifle for a nub like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Irons work fine for my ADAR / MP5 Vepr blaps.
    Holo's are better obvs. but i'm ususally alt/crouch/trying for them.
    I want to like the ADAR, but the irons feel bad and I hate having to rebuild the entire damn rifle to fit optics on it. If it wasn't for that it'd be the perfect rifle for a nub like me.
    Just use the preset build, assemble function. I made 20 svds last wipe using that, got em all set up in 15 minutes after tinkering a little, never ran out after that

You only need to swap the gasblock to the mk.12 available on lvl1 traders and done. Not sure why you need to rebuild the whole rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    You only need to swap the gasblock to the mk.12 available on lvl1 traders and done. Not sure why you need to rebuild the whole rifle.
    Cause I am bad at these things and don't realy know what parts fit together? last time I tried, I had to swap the barrel cause the old one wouldn't fit on the new gasblock and then I had to swap something else to make that fit etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    Cause I am bad at these things and don't realy know what parts fit together? last time I tried, I had to swap the barrel cause the old one wouldn't fit on the new gasblock and then I had to swap something else to make that fit etc...
    Find a build that works and make a preset? Why are you making this part so hard

Triggered gamers

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Triggered gamers

You know, every time I've played tarkov I've gone to the hideout, looked at the requirements for unlocking the workbench thing and said "nah, fuck that" and then just used whatever I get in raids/can fix up myself.

I've also got way too much of a hoarder mentality. "but that thing is expencive! I'm probalby just gone get oneshotted on spawn and never even get to use it. And i've only got 2 million. Got to save up them credits... for... stuff?"

There you go VoV

Closing on on level 20 and still need a fucking T plug and a final gas analyser. fucking RNG argh.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

So, did they add mutants into the game already?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Well they added cultists that dont make any noise have poison that persist through death and giggle at you in russian and have top teir gear if you fight back but are to rare to really be a threat. Another 5 years at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Well they added cultists that dont make any noise have poison that persist through death and giggle at you in russian and have top teir gear if you fight back but are to rare to really be a threat. Another 5 years at this rate
    They just put in a drug that makes you show close to ambient on thermal sights for a short period too, so I assume the cultists will have a chance to use that when you start shooting at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.