hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: Escape from Tarkov or: How I learned to stop worrying and love the desync

So many decent Tarkov streamers, Deadly is one of my favs, alongside Markstrom, both wholesome dudes.. If you're more into the "ragey" types of streamers, Kotton and FortyOne (USEC3 voice actor) are also amazing, imo

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Not going to play much this patch I think. Going to sit back and watch some of the streamers progress. Deadlyslob is currently one of my favorites. Wholesome dude, but man can he get annoying when he starts to sing or just blabbering on repeat in stream. He has been doing that a lot lately.
    Anton is another hit or miss depending on the day for me, sometimes I wish he would shut the fuck up but damn he makes some great plays. I don't know why I just really don't like watching Pestily, Deadly and Anton, with a little Veritas are a good time for me. Deadly's hardcore series is always a blast.

Because Pestily is a fuckhead and Deadly seems like a nice dude.

Veritas is arrogant but hes genuinely good and I don't mind him.

DevilDogGamer is alright at the game but awful to watch loot.

Yeah, Pestily was much nicer to watch before he took off. Wasnīt DDG one of the dudes who tried to rat BSG out to Glock and some other companies because they used trademarked stuff in their game? Like tagging everyone on twitter and sending emails and everything?

Only one I really enjoy watching from time to time is Smoke. He makes an adventure of every raid and is proper good when it comes down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    Yeah, Pestily was much nicer to watch before he took off. Wasnīt DDG one of the dudes who tried to rat BSG out to Glock and some other companies because they used trademarked stuff in their game? Like tagging everyone on twitter and sending emails and everything?

Only one I really enjoy watching from time to time is Smoke. He makes an adventure of every raid and is proper good when it comes down to it.
    He's US ex military so they have dumb loyalties, he's good at aggressive play though, and does embody the game as a game. To be fair looting once you realize in a month you'll have ten million plus roubles is not so important. I do maximize it to spite bunny hoppers and players that I watch do gamey shit before clicking their heads though

Quattroace is the guy to watch if you want aggression. But he is an ultra tryhard

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

I like watching Karmakut on Youtube, he's a chill dude like Deadly but spends alot of time explaining why he is doing what he is doing. Has helped me so much about my perception and fighting skills.

Found three FLIR's in three raids in a row in simple wooden crates, having a blast killing all the idiots on reserve now. Love knowing they can't sell shit if they die.

Wipe today, woods expansion. (its huuuuuge) now the walls that surrounded the maps have been replaced by minefields and snipers. Sometimes the snipers get you well isnide the map boundries though

They did a full wipe? Did they introduce any changes to movement or recoil? Woods is neat but the further i played this the more idiotic the adadad spam was and sniping and watching a man laden with 60kg of gear whirl around like a toy was just comical and depressing to watch.

I am still shocked how smooth the servers run right now.

Backend upgrades seem to have worked. But letīs see if it still holds up after the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    I am still shocked how smooth the servers run right now.

Backend upgrades seem to have worked. But letīs see if it still holds up after the holidays.
    Yeah man most people, myself included, are out until a few days after Christmas. To be honest I'm pumped to have a reason to play again, hope 1.3 is a mechanics and bug fixing patch though, new maps and guns don't mean much until they really focus on fixing long standing issues.

There's big long twitch drops event on, plus a new year gift. I won't be playing until the holidays are done personally and having a stack of stuff to start after wipe makes a massive difference.

You can leave all of it unclaimed too, really helps if you don't have the EOD account stash size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

I may be the worst tarkov player.

Still, it's a pretty solid launch.
    technology can’t solve economic and political problems

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post

I take this personally, that is my crown.

launch? It's out of EA?

Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post

Kraken would like a word.
    #stillmad

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post

Kraken would like a word.
    #stillmad
    Kraken has his moments, though.. He mostly dies/gets others killed for being too greedy, at least in my experience. I also did my first ever TK yesterday (Sniper scav delivered swift judgement upon my body afterwards, and the victim will be paid in an insured SKS), but my luck seems to just be somewhat questionable, especially when in a duo with Kraken :P

Really hope 1.3 is a bug fixing and balancing patch with a movement system added. A million variations of bags and vests isn't really adding anything, nor does the tenth attachment with minor variations in stats. I like the map refinement but all the new stuff has little vallue if the game stays shit on it's bugs and bonkers interialess movement. Also I hope they figure a way out to slow down retards grinding to lvl 50 already, but make quests not involve everyone having to go to one fucking map each time. Tarkov could be a much more enjoyable experience, frustrating only on merit, but it's usually frustrating mostly on terrible design and flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Really hope 1.3 is a bug fixing and balancing patch with a movement system added. A million variations of bags and vests isn't really adding anything, nor does the tenth attachment with minor variations in stats. I like the map refinement but all the new stuff has little vallue if the game stays shit on it's bugs and bonkers interialess movement. Also I hope they figure a way out to slow down retards grinding to lvl 50 already, but make quests not involve everyone having to go to one fucking map each time. Tarkov could be a much more enjoyable experience, frustrating only on merit, but it's usually frustrating mostly on terrible design and flaws.
    For me the biggest issue is I'm not entirely convinced that I even like this game! Its just so fucking addictive.

Also had some fun with my mates:

Go into factory with a makorov (with only ht bullets in the mag in the gun), kill a scav/player and extract immediately with all their gear.

Unequip the pistol and go to reserve, trigger the raiders if you can, kill a raider and extract.

Massive lols as you fight with toz and shit tier ammo lol.

Actually helped my fighting style tbh.