hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 346 of 403 FirstFirst ... 246296336343344345346347348349356396 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 8049

Thread: Euro refugee crisis

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    New video filmed by Swedish police shows how well the multicultural paradise of Rinkeby is doing.

So obviously the non white people will act just as bad during that age. A random video, even a hundred random videos like that mean pretty much nothing. I can find you the same amount of idiots in any skin colour. Its not about multi-culturalism failing, its about young adults being young adults. Who hasnt had a scuffle with the police at that age?

yeah it's why it's basically no new problem but swedish police is used to problematic city districts like that since the kings days.

New video filmed by Swedish police shows how well the multicultural paradise of Rinkeby is doing.

The thing about this is that poor young adults (i.e 15+) are retarded. Doesnt really come down to race or where they are from, at that age most people (that were brought up in a rough part of town) will act like morons.

So obviously the non white people will act just as bad during that age. A random video, even a hundred random videos like that mean pretty much nothing. I can find you the same amount of idiots in any skin colour. Its not about multi-culturalism failing, its about young adults being young adults. Who hasnt had a scuffle with the police at that age?

None of my friends I grew up haven't either, or anyone I'm even remotely acquinted with.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post

None of my friends I grew up haven't either, or anyone I'm even remotely acquinted with.
    That's because you grew up in a privileged environment where all the poor kids were by definition non-poor due to their non-minority status, and we should feel bad for the poor brown'ish people that keep being forced to physically assault cops.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia can not be declared safe countries, thus no deportations are allowed. The Greens and left voted against it.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/b...nder-1.3413831

Because "refugees welcome" of course.

I fucking hate cops. Useless things that exist only for writing speeding tickets (in my country)

But I also realize without them there would be chaos and I would have to own an assault rifle
    In 'murica you can have both scenarios at once #freedum
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia can not be declared safe countries, thus no deportations are allowed. The Greens and left voted against it.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/b...nder-1.3413831

Because "refugees welcome" of course.
    How are they not safe? People from europe go to Morocco for fucking holidays
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

"Safe country" here means that asylum seekers have almost no chance of getting recognised as asylum seekers by the German government.

That's not the same as saying "tourists have nothing to fear there", if you're a political opposition activist, gay or not a Muslim and get sent back to Algeria for example.

The thing about this is that poor young adults (i.e 15+) are retarded. Doesnt really come down to race or where they are from, at that age most people (that were brought up in a rough part of town) will act like morons.

Your friends were poor?

Ever seen soccer riots?

edit: wait, you used a double negative. Was that intentional?
    Last edited by Frug; March 11 2017 at 04:16:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post

Your friends were poor?

Ever seen soccer riots?

edit: wait, you used a double negative. Was that intentional?
    Unintended double negative

My friends ranged from the well-to-do kids with scheduled snacktimes to poor kids whose mums sole income was social support and dad was gone, and some kids adopted from Uganda. I come from a town that's been on the decline for the three decades and not the best job prospects really.

One got busted for drink driving at 18 and everyone ragged on him for that the next two years, but that's it.

Only soccer riots I've seen are the ones here in Stockholm.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Point is still that there are lots of people like that, and the fact that you didn't know them doesn't really mean they weren't there. Crime stats are where I'd look.

I'm not giving an opinion on Sweden's situation, but from here I'm inclined to (ugh) agree with W0lf's assessment of the video. Anecdotal evidence isn't the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Point is still that there are lots of people like that, and the fact that you didn't know them doesn't really mean they weren't there. Crime stats are where I'd look.

I'm not giving an opinion on Sweden's situation, but from here I'm inclined to (ugh) agree with W0lf's assessment of the video. Anecdotal evidence isn't the best.
    Pretty sure the whole point was that back just a couple of decades ago something like that happening in the Nordic countries was exceedingly rare.

And no, being culturally enriched to the point where we are comparable to other countries where it is common is not a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post

Pretty sure the whole point was that back just a couple of decades ago something like that happening in the Nordic countries was exceedingly rare.

And no, being culturally enriched to the point where we are comparable to other countries where it is common is not a positive.
    Income inequality has also approximately doubled over that time, you don't think that's a more likely explanation? https://www.oecd.org/els/soc/OECD-In...ity-Sweden.pdf

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

A couple of decades ago, parents (regardless of origin) would give their kids a heavy slap in the faces, if they behaved that way. And everybody around would noded in agreement. And sometimes even strangers would do those. And no parent would take them to court, like they most likely would do these days, but instead thanked that strangers for intercepting.

But these days that would immediately result in a "think about the children!!" kinda blame-fest. I'm not proposing that parents should start beating their children every five minutes for the slightest misbehaviour again - mind you. But once in a while, where appropriate, parents/adults need to make a strong and immediate point/impression. It's a lesson worth learning that sanctions follow immediately after a rule has been broken and that they do truely hurt sometimes. Literally. And of course that should be followed by an explanation of the wrong doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post

Income inequality has also approximately doubled over that time, you don't think that's a more likely explanation? https://www.oecd.org/els/soc/OECD-In...ity-Sweden.pdf
    Nope, I don't think it is just that. It's not like there weren't plenty of poor people back then, and they were poorer than they are now. The type of person that is poor today has changed in Norway, and Sweden, and are more often now either an immigrant or the first/second generation children of those.

There is however a rather interesting correlation between the level of inequality and violence in society, one that is independent of the actual wealth of individuals. E.g. poor with low inequality is more peaceful, and wealthy with high inequality is violent (even when the poor are in absolute terms rather wealthy).

There is however a rather interesting correlation between the level of inequality and violence in society, one that is independent of the actual wealth of individuals. E.g. poor with low inequality is more peaceful, and wealthy with high inequality is violent (even when the poor are in absolute terms rather wealthy).
    That's because the countries where this has happened have seen worker productivity sky rocket but wage compensation has been stagnant. Oddly enough people like receiving the fair share of the fruits of their labour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Banned

"we"
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post

"we"
    "wuz"
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    A couple of decades ago, parents (regardless of origin) would give their kids a heavy slap in the faces, if they behaved that way. And everybody around would noded in agreement. And sometimes even strangers would do those. And no parent would take them to court, like they most likely would do these days, but instead thanked that strangers for intercepting.
    fucking lol

Pepperidge Farm posting

But these days that would immediately result in a "think about the children!!" kinda blame-fest. I'm not proposing that parents should start beating their children every five minutes for the slightest misbehaviour again - mind you. But once in a while, where appropriate, parents/adults need to make a strong and immediate point/impression. It's a lesson worth learning that sanctions follow immediately after a rule has been broken and that they do truely hurt sometimes. Literally. And of course that should be followed by an explanation of the wrong doing.
    Yes. Let's beat children again to teach them that..violence is..not..wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Tbh i think 2-3 assbeatings during childhood would have prevented a lot of current generations people from growing into entitled presumptuous cunts.

One can dream

Banned
    You can think that, but there's strong scientific evidence against it, which is why the idea is being phased out.
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]