hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 333 of 390 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336343383 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 7796

Thread: Euro refugee crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ... Are you kind of stupid?
    people in glass houses...
    Earn a fortune, that's what grand designs has taught me anyway!
    Yeah but most of them end up having to sell the house shortly after Kevin McCloud leaves to pay off the vast debt they accumulated building it.
    I've always suspected that Kevin McCloud gets kickbacks from the manufacturers of bespoke kitchens and floor to ceiling glass and his job is to goad unsuspecting marks into spending way more money than they can possible afford so they don't look poor on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Yeah but most of them end up having to sell the house shortly after Kevin McCloud leaves to pay off the vast debt they accumulated building it.
    I've always suspected that Kevin McCloud gets kickbacks from the manufacturers of bespoke kitchens and floor to ceiling glass and his job is to goad unsuspecting marks into spending way more money than they can possible afford so they don't look poor on TV.
    Maybe, most of them are proper mongs TBH, they're like a couple with one kid and they build some gargantuan 8-bedroom house for no apparent reason.

All the best Grand Designs were either great well designed houses with a small budget or some mad fucker who lives in a wood and has built a hobbit castle out of logs he chewed down himself with his bare teeth. Having some constraint on turning your house into a giant ego wang is important. The grotesque 16 bedroom summer retreats for tarquin the investment banker were fucking shite
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

Maybe, most of them are proper mongs TBH, they're like a couple with one kid and they build some gargantuan 8-bedroom house for no apparent reason.
    You should see a lot of the houses over here - great ugly things that come to within a meter of the edge of the block on all sides. We call them McMansions and they are so badly designed and laid out that you need to run reversed AC all year round.

At least some of the British designs have style and stuff like ground heat pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    All the best Grand Designs were either great well designed houses with a small budget or some mad fucker who lives in a wood and has built a hobbit castle out of logs he chewed down himself with his bare teeth. Having some constraint on turning your house into a giant ego wang is important. The grotesque 16 bedroom summer retreats for tarquin the investment banker were fucking shite
    It's true. I liked the one with the guy who basically lived in a fucking tent in the wood making carvings and he built a proper traditional wood and wattle and daub house for like fuck all. Looked awesome.

You should see a lot of the houses over here - great ugly things that come to within a meter of the edge of the block on all sides. We call them McMansions and they are so badly designed and laid out that you need to run reversed AC all year round.

At least some of the British designs have style and stuff like ground heat pumps.
    Mate we get Grand Designs Down Under on the telly here too

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The German original is: Weiße dominanz in Deutschland endlich beenden.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Talking about the German original. I'm sure you can point it out at the party's website: https://www.die-linke.de/

Because the only Google hits for that slogan ("Weiße Dominanz in Deutschland endlich beenden") stem from various ... erhm ... "biased" ... sites such as that gatesofvienna.net where your image is linked from. And all of those sites hare the same (copypasta) text along with it.

... Are you kind of stupid? That's the 2015 one which I said is public, the one for 2016 which was leaked by the Welt is confidential.
    There's a useless "summary" available without any figures.
    Are we at personal attacks level already?

The abstract if you had bothered to look at it includes figures. And the final report is, if last year's is anything to go by, not slated to be released for several months. The annual general crime statistics is even out before that for you to read. Which you wont since you didn't even bother to look at that judging by your posting.

(Hint: I didn't question the numbers...)

Funny how I can't find that poster outside of right wing websites. Even your's is taken from 'Gates of Vienna'. Which just goes to show what kind of sources you read to reinforce your warped worldview.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post

... Are you kind of stupid? That's the 2015 one which I said is public, the one for 2016 which was leaked by the Welt is confidential.
    There's a useless "summary" available without any figures.
    Are we at personal attacks level already?

The abstract if you had bothered to look at it includes figures. And the final report is, if last year's is anything to go by, not slated to be released for several months. The annual general crime statistics is even out before that for you to read. Which you wont since you didn't even bother to look at that judging by your posting.

(Hint: I didn't question the numbers...)

Funny how I can't find that poster outside of right wing websites. Even your's is taken from 'Gates of Vienna'. Which just goes to show what kind of sources you read to reinforce your warped worldview.
    Vienna no longer has gates. Crazy indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Talking about the German original. I'm sure you can point it out at the party's website: https://www.die-linke.de/

Because the only Google hits for that slogan ("Weiße Dominanz in Deutschland endlich beenden") stem from various ... erhm ... "biased" ... sites such as that gatesofvienna.net where your image is linked from. And all of those sites hare the same (copypasta) text along with it.
    The only non right wing website showing up on Google for me is FHC with this thread.

nevar forget

Banned
    I wonder if Miep and CC actually go outside or live in Europe

Are you kidding? The rest of the world is full of darkies and mischling.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

But the leader of free world told us is an alternate truth.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Candy Crush; February 16 2017 at 03:46:15 PM.

Moderator DonorModerator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    I get a decent discussion about Grand designs rolling and cunts derail it with euro bollocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

I get a decent discussion about Grand designs rolling and cunts derail it with euro bollocks
    Should have gone with food mate,.
    'Gates of Vienna'
    meh

kevin mccloud just seems like a properly safe dude.

Not really got anything bad to say about him. Would buy him a pint no doubt about it
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

They should do a Grand Designs episode when Kevin Mcleod walks around a new build estate full of 'affordable homes' with Theresa May and everytime he spots substandard, overpriced building materials he punches her in the throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Not really got anything bad to say about him. Would buy him a pint no doubt about it
    And before you know it you've accumulated £1.5m of debt building an eco-home.

Banned

And before you know it you've accumulated £1.5m of debt building an eco-home.
    Is that a lot of money for a home in bongland

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The only non right wing website showing up on Google for me is FHC with this thread.

Yeah, was smiling too when I saw that.