hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 332 of 340 FirstFirst ... 232282322329330331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 6797

Thread: Euro refugee crisis

  1. #6621
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.
    ... well, many people believe this, kind of intended proberbly. But this specific incident was only reported by one outlet.
    Now the whole of the german media reports excessive about this faked incident - 10 times more then over the real ones^^

    I can see a pattern at least.
    Could you provide some links for those claims?
    Which kind of claim you want to be supported by links?
    This one?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=frankfurt+sex+mob+fake
    That Frankfurt was only reported by one outlet.
    nevar forget

  2. #6622
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    5,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    sausage assault
    It's time to quash all this post-hardcore rubbish and make hardcore great again. I, for one, think that this would be a wonderful band name to make this happen with. A great name, a truly powerful name that conjours the kind of shenanigans S.O.D. or AgFront used to get up to.
    meh

  3. #6623
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.
    ... well, many people believe this, kind of intended proberbly. But this specific incident was only reported by one outlet.
    Now the whole of the german media reports excessive about this faked incident - 10 times more then over the real ones^^

    I can see a pattern at least.
    Could you provide some links for those claims?
    Which kind of claim you want to be supported by links?
    This one?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=frankfurt+sex+mob+fake
    That Frankfurt was only reported by one outlet.
    https://www.google.de/search?q=%C3%B...2F2017&tbm=nws

    Search for Übergriffe Silvester Frankfurt in the timeframe from Jan 1st to 31st gives plenty of hits. Some were lumped together with reports from other cities, but there sure are plenty of reports.
    nevar forget

  4. #6624
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.
    ... well, many people believe this, kind of intended proberbly. But this specific incident was only reported by one outlet.
    Now the whole of the german media reports excessive about this faked incident - 10 times more then over the real ones^^

    I can see a pattern at least.
    Could you provide some links for those claims?
    Which kind of claim you want to be supported by links?
    This one?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=frankfurt+sex+mob+fake
    That Frankfurt was only reported by one outlet.
    Pretty easy, google "sex mob frankfurt"
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sex+mob+frankfurt
    You wont find a single link claiming this incident happened but some hundred saying it's faked instead.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  5. #6625
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,994
    Oh, and first criminal figures for 2016.
    Given the numbers i dont wonder why the new report isnt provided to the public anymore but got rated confidential now.
    confidential BKA report "Crime in the context of immigration
    Some numbers were leaked anyway.
    https://translate.google.de/translat...tml&edit-text=

    According to the 32-page report, the BKA counted 17,200 cases of bodily harm, 6,500 thefts, 2,400 drug related cases, 510 offenses against sexual self-determination and - especially dramatically - 139 killings (including attempts) in refugee homes.
    And thats only within refugee shelters jan-sept 16 and the incidents which were reported obviously.


    But lets focus on a fake report in a little bar in Frankfurt....
    Last edited by Miep; February 16 2017 at 06:48:18 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  6. #6626
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Oh, and first criminal figures for 2016.
    Given the numbers i dont wonder why the new report isnt provided to the public anymore but got rated confidential now.
    confidential BKA report "Crime in the context of immigration
    Some numbers were leaked anyway.
    https://translate.google.de/translat...tml&edit-text=

    According to the 32-page report, the BKA counted 17,200 cases of bodily harm, 6,500 thefts, 2,400 drug related cases, 510 offenses against sexual self-determination and - especially dramatically - 139 killings (including attempts) in refugee homes.
    And thats only within refugee shelters jan-sept 16 and the incidents which were reported obviously.


    But lets focus on a fake report in a little bar in Frankfurt....
    Well first of all here is the link to the article for those that speak German:

    https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...rkuenften.html

    Then it's a Lagebild, a situation report for internal use, not the official crime statistic that isn't due for another three months (always released on May 6th). So no, the crime statistic for Germany is not 'suddenly confidential'.
    nevar forget

  7. #6627
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    18,686
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    sausage assault
    It's time to quash all this post-hardcore rubbish and make hardcore great again. I, for one, think that this would be a wonderful band name to make this happen with. A great name, a truly powerful name that conjours the kind of shenanigans S.O.D. or AgFront used to get up to.
    Straight Sausage hardcore

    No plant produce poisoning our sausage bodies!

  8. #6628
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Oh, and first criminal figures for 2016.
    Given the numbers i dont wonder why the new report isnt provided to the public anymore but got rated confidential now.
    confidential BKA report "Crime in the context of immigration
    Some numbers were leaked anyway.
    https://translate.google.de/translat...tml&edit-text=

    According to the 32-page report, the BKA counted 17,200 cases of bodily harm, 6,500 thefts, 2,400 drug related cases, 510 offenses against sexual self-determination and - especially dramatically - 139 killings (including attempts) in refugee homes.
    And thats only within refugee shelters jan-sept 16 and the incidents which were reported obviously.


    But lets focus on a fake report in a little bar in Frankfurt....
    Well first of all here is the link to the article for those that speak German:

    https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...rkuenften.html

    Then it's a Lagebild, a situation report for internal use, not the official crime statistic that isn't due for another three months (always released on May 6th). So no, the crime statistic for Germany is not 'suddenly confidential'.
    God, get you facts right. This is NOT about the yearly crime report of the BKA but a special report regarding refugees&migrants and crime. Last years one was public, this years wont. Stop spreading bs.
    Last edited by Miep; February 16 2017 at 08:33:15 AM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  9. #6629
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Stop spreading bs.
    That's rich.

  10. #6630
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    4,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Stop spreading bs.
    That's rich.
    lmao

  11. #6631
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Oh, and first criminal figures for 2016.
    Given the numbers i dont wonder why the new report isnt provided to the public anymore but got rated confidential now.
    confidential BKA report "Crime in the context of immigration
    Some numbers were leaked anyway.
    https://translate.google.de/translat...tml&edit-text=

    According to the 32-page report, the BKA counted 17,200 cases of bodily harm, 6,500 thefts, 2,400 drug related cases, 510 offenses against sexual self-determination and - especially dramatically - 139 killings (including attempts) in refugee homes.
    And thats only within refugee shelters jan-sept 16 and the incidents which were reported obviously.


    But lets focus on a fake report in a little bar in Frankfurt....
    Well first of all here is the link to the article for those that speak German:

    https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...rkuenften.html

    Then it's a Lagebild, a situation report for internal use, not the official crime statistic that isn't due for another three months (always released on May 6th). So no, the crime statistic for Germany is not 'suddenly confidential'.
    God, get you facts right. This is NOT about the yearly crime report of the BKA but a special report regarding refugees&migrants and crime. Last years one was public, this years wont. Stop spreading bs.
    Well, now that you mention it, I googled "Lagebild Zuwanderer Kriminalität 2015".

    https://www.google.de/search?q=lageb...it%C3%A4t+2015

    I found something odd.

    The abstract of the report mentioned in the Welt article ... is public.

    Wait.

    Has been public since December.

    The full report for 2015 was only published in October 2016.

    Links:

    Download page for the reports by the BKA: https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInform...rung_node.html

    Download page for the abstract: https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downlo...wanderung.html

    So there are the facts.
    Last edited by Joe Appleby; February 16 2017 at 09:09:03 AM.
    nevar forget

  12. #6632
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    The abstract itself: file:////Downloads/kernaussagenZuKriminalitaetImKontextVonZuwanderung .pdf
    Derp

  13. #6633
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    The abstract itself: [DERP].pdf
    Derp
    Derped indeed. Anyway, download links are there.
    nevar forget

  14. #6634
    (((miep)))

  15. #6635
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Oh, and first criminal figures for 2016.
    Given the numbers i dont wonder why the new report isnt provided to the public anymore but got rated confidential now.
    confidential BKA report "Crime in the context of immigration
    Some numbers were leaked anyway.
    https://translate.google.de/translat...tml&edit-text=

    According to the 32-page report, the BKA counted 17,200 cases of bodily harm, 6,500 thefts, 2,400 drug related cases, 510 offenses against sexual self-determination and - especially dramatically - 139 killings (including attempts) in refugee homes.
    And thats only within refugee shelters jan-sept 16 and the incidents which were reported obviously.


    But lets focus on a fake report in a little bar in Frankfurt....
    Well first of all here is the link to the article for those that speak German:

    https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...rkuenften.html

    Then it's a Lagebild, a situation report for internal use, not the official crime statistic that isn't due for another three months (always released on May 6th). So no, the crime statistic for Germany is not 'suddenly confidential'.
    God, get you facts right. This is NOT about the yearly crime report of the BKA but a special report regarding refugees&migrants and crime. Last years one was public, this years wont. Stop spreading bs.
    Well, now that you mention it, I googled "Lagebild Zuwanderer Kriminalität 2015".

    https://www.google.de/search?q=lageb...it%C3%A4t+2015

    I found something odd.

    The abstract of the report mentioned in the Welt article ... is public.

    Wait.

    Has been public since December.

    The full report for 2015 was only published in October 2016.

    Links:

    Download page for the reports by the BKA: https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInform...rung_node.html

    Download page for the abstract: https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downlo...wanderung.html

    So there are the facts.
    ... Are you kind of stupid? Thats the 2015 one which i said is public, the one for 2016 which was leaked by the Welt is confidential.
    Theres a useless "summary" available without any figures.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  16. #6636
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    23,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ... Are you kind of stupid?
    people in glass houses...

  17. #6637

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    1,806
    The German original is: Weiße dominanz in Deutschland endlich beenden.


  18. #6638

    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,189

  19. #6639
    Donor cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    14,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ... Are you kind of stupid?
    people in glass houses...
    Earn a fortune, that's what grand designs has taught me anyway!

  20. #6640
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    23,595
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ... Are you kind of stupid?
    people in glass houses...
    Earn a fortune, that's what grand designs has taught me anyway!
    Yeah but most of them end up having to sell the house shortly after Kevin McCloud leaves to pay off the vast debt they accumulated building it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •