hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 331 of 360 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333334341 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 7183

Thread: Euro refugee crisis

  1. #6601
    nbs, but CC and Miep will keep sperging anyway

  2. #6602
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    10,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  3. #6603
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?

  4. #6604
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,467
    To be fair ive had dealings with good and bad police. Pretty standard human interaction. Problem is the bad ones have all kinds of uppity false ideas about what they can do.

    Was once pulled over (i was on a push bike) for being on the pavement. "what do you think youre playing at?"- no "excuse me sir, " just not really cricket as a greeting is it. It was 1am and noone was about.
    Of course i pointed out the massive "cycling + pedestrian lanes" signage all along the path i was occupying. Police lady seemed to take this as an insult. Id have pushed further but to be honest i was carrying my weed and was high as fuck. Just stared at them until they gave the "on your way then" Pretty mild but i am a white man


    Have also been caught bang to rights with a spliff as a youth. Mate was muslim. Literally got on the radio and said "oh man youll love this". They called 2 vans and a second patrol car to the scene, where they proceeded to let me off and slap him with a fixed penalty notice after threatening to inform his mum. For finding a tiny bit of weed. (rang a mate asked for emergency spliff and it turns out he'd been caught literally the same time by some other piggies. Must have had to hit some targets and decided the best way to protect and serve was to go find 17 year olds getting high. #proudofthelads

    Had a mate who couldn't help but stick up the middle finger to police vans(yes, same retard who got mystery stabbed). Im pretty sure its not illegal but it got him a court date and a battering in the back of the van by shouty officers who then charged him for assaulting their knuckles with his ribs and stomach. Strong

    Anyone who has had any sort of dealings with the police will know there's a significant minority of them who are just total fucking mongy cunts. A significant minority who are on the take, as evidenced by all police forces ever and my mates mum who was one of the judges for the IPCC and was threatened with death by an anonymous person when investigating police corruption case. She recalled that of the 6 of them, only her and another judge weren't regularly wined, dined and holidayed by senior police officers. She abstained as she felt there was a conflict of interest. Was driven to early retirement.

    Makes you think

  5. #6605
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    Read about it a few days ago on German media.

    That bar owner can say goodbye to his liquor license along with the criminal charges that are being filed now.
    nevar forget

  6. #6606
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Guess you got your brains from your mum then
    I'm going to bite the bait on principle here, because you're wrong and i get sick of the fashionable "bash the Police" shit.

    My dad has a drawer full of citations for bravery. He's spent decades working with rape victims, domestically abused people, vulnerable homeless and so on. There are MANY like him that help normal people every day.
    In fact, just one of them probably does more to help actual real people than you and every other "socialist" on here with your dumb bullshit about "revolution" and "social justice" will in your entire lives, even if you were all combined. How many normal people in need, fear or pain does your financial reporting help day to day Smuggo?

    There are bad Police like there are morons/pricks/psychos in every job, but they do far more good than most jobs too.

    And thats me done on the subject. Bait taken hook, line and sinker, but i stand by it
    Whats so brave about turning up to your well paid job and consoling rape victims? Self congratulatory motherfuckers

  7. #6607
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    10,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.


  8. #6608
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Guess you got your brains from your mum then
    I'm going to bite the bait on principle here, because you're wrong and i get sick of the fashionable "bash the Police" shit.

    My dad has a drawer full of citations for bravery. He's spent decades working with rape victims, domestically abused people, vulnerable homeless and so on. There are MANY like him that help normal people every day.
    In fact, just one of them probably does more to help actual real people than you and every other "socialist" on here with your dumb bullshit about "revolution" and "social justice" will in your entire lives, even if you were all combined. How many normal people in need, fear or pain does your financial reporting help day to day Smuggo?

    There are bad Police like there are morons/pricks/psychos in every job, but they do far more good than most jobs too.

    And thats me done on the subject. Bait taken hook, line and sinker, but i stand by it
    Whats so brave about turning up to your well paid job and consoling rape victims? Self congratulatory motherfuckers

    Yeah, we all know turning tricks for FHC rep points is the real struggle here

    but seriously, there's a big mental/emotional component that you're missing. If you can turn yourself off and go "beep boop initiate consolation protocol #991-42d whiiiirrrrr" , then maybe its not so bad. But if you actually care, its going to be pretty horrible and exhausting

  9. #6609
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,317
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Guess you got your brains from your mum then
    I'm going to bite the bait on principle here, because you're wrong and i get sick of the fashionable "bash the Police" shit.

    My dad has a drawer full of citations for bravery. He's spent decades working with rape victims, domestically abused people, vulnerable homeless and so on. There are MANY like him that help normal people every day.
    In fact, just one of them probably does more to help actual real people than you and every other "socialist" on here with your dumb bullshit about "revolution" and "social justice" will in your entire lives, even if you were all combined. How many normal people in need, fear or pain does your financial reporting help day to day Smuggo?

    There are bad Police like there are morons/pricks/psychos in every job, but they do far more good than most jobs too.

    And thats me done on the subject. Bait taken hook, line and sinker, but i stand by it
    Whats so brave about turning up to your well paid job and consoling rape victims? Self congratulatory motherfuckers

    Yeah, we all know turning tricks for FHC rep points is the real struggle here

    but seriously, there's a big mental/emotional component that you're missing. If you can turn yourself off and go "beep boop initiate consolation protocol #991-42d whiiiirrrrr" , then maybe its not so bad. But if you actually care, its going to be pretty horrible and exhausting
    Should get a job they're more suited to then, like sitting in a high chair dribbling on their fucking babbies bib.

  10. #6610
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.

  11. #6611
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,467
    fake Lark.!

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  12. #6612
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    10,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.


  13. #6613
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,467
    Id just like to remind everyone that I was actually raped as a child. it wasn't an immigrant though it was Jeremy Clarkson. the most British of rape ever. maybe if there were more immigration I could have had a fugee. SAD

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  14. #6614
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Guess you got your brains from your mum then
    I'm going to bite the bait on principle here, because you're wrong and i get sick of the fashionable "bash the Police" shit.

    My dad has a drawer full of citations for bravery. He's spent decades working with rape victims, domestically abused people, vulnerable homeless and so on. There are MANY like him that help normal people every day.
    In fact, just one of them probably does more to help actual real people than you and every other "socialist" on here with your dumb bullshit about "revolution" and "social justice" will in your entire lives, even if you were all combined. How many normal people in need, fear or pain does your financial reporting help day to day Smuggo?

    There are bad Police like there are morons/pricks/psychos in every job, but they do far more good than most jobs too.

    And thats me done on the subject. Bait taken hook, line and sinker, but i stand by it
    Whats so brave about turning up to your well paid job and consoling rape victims? Self congratulatory motherfuckers

    Yeah, we all know turning tricks for FHC rep points is the real struggle here

    but seriously, there's a big mental/emotional component that you're missing. If you can turn yourself off and go "beep boop initiate consolation protocol #991-42d whiiiirrrrr" , then maybe its not so bad. But if you actually care, its going to be pretty horrible and exhausting
    Should get a job they're more suited to then, like sitting in a high chair dribbling on their fucking babbies bib.
    Oh my mistake, FHC denizens belong to the alternate category I mentioned. Carry on

  15. #6615
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    24,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.

  16. #6616
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.
    After the 2015 Cologne police fuck up, forces across the country were very vigilant. In the days after NYE a few articles showed up in the media with rumors about mass sexual assaults in other cities. Frankfurt was the only one that had some traction for a wee bit but quickly quieted down for various reasons. And then about one week ago articles popped up citing police that the Frankfurt assaults were fabrications and how they found that out.
    nevar forget

  17. #6617
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,467
    sausage assault

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  18. #6618
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.
    ... well, many people believe this, kind of intended proberbly. But this specific incident was only reported by one outlet.
    Now the whole of the german media reports excessive about this faked incident - 10 times more then over the real ones^^

    I can see a pattern at least.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

  19. #6619
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    10,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.
    ... well, many people believe this, kind of intended proberbly. But this specific incident was only reported by one outlet.
    Now the whole of the german media reports excessive about this faked incident - 10 times more then over the real ones^^

    I can see a pattern at least.
    Could you provide some links for those claims?
    nevar forget

  20. #6620
    Donor Miep's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

    https://www.thelocal.de/20170214/mas...letely-made-up

    interesting... good find
    So not all mass sexual assaults by refugees are true, just most of them?
    Do you have sources for that claim? Or do you want to detract your statement?
    Top fucking kek. You realise it's people like you that are causing the surge in popular support for the far right? The cognitive dissonance that must be required to maintain this level of denial is astounding.
    Come on Lark you're not that dumb. If you're gonna make a claim like that you kinda need some sort of evidence of incidents, and since the only incident people have clung to in this seems to actually have been a fabrication then you'd expect anyone making such an outrageous claim could produce evidence of an event if they're so apparently commonplace.
    You're mixing up your fikki fikki's. I don't recall this incident being mentioned or highly publicised. The biggest one that's 'clung too' was the incident in Cologne on NYE 2015 (one of multiple incidents that evening) where there was a clear conspiracy by the local government and media to deny and supress the extent of the incident.
    OH ok I thought this was the same thing.

    But one event is still not indicative of a trend or pattern.
    ... well, many people believe this, kind of intended proberbly. But this specific incident was only reported by one outlet.
    Now the whole of the german media reports excessive about this faked incident - 10 times more then over the real ones^^

    I can see a pattern at least.
    Could you provide some links for those claims?
    Which kind of claim you want to be supported by links?
    This one?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=frankfurt+sex+mob+fake
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •