hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 326 of 405 FirstFirst ... 226276316323324325326327328329336376 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 8099

Thread: Euro refugee crisis

  1. #6501

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Greeting from France
    The French police run away from local 100th worlders:


  2. #6502
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  3. #6503
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,076
    It's probably time to rewatch 'La Haine'.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  4. #6504
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    I dont know man. I hate everything they stand for and im still depressed
    That's because your a massive fag

  5. #6505
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    I dont know man. I hate everything they stand for and im still depressed
    Why? It isn't as if France has never had riots before after the cops got someone killed. The very same thing happened back in Sarkozy's time when two kids got electrocuted running away from cops. Now, a sane person would suggest deescalation measures, and attempts for the cops to become more integrated in their communities etc, but cops are cops and French cops are often utter and overt racists and aren't really shy about it either. It's utterly shit, but it's sort of par for the course in France.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  6. #6506
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,215
    racism? in a police force?

    surely not

  7. #6507
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,198
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    I dont know man. I hate everything they stand for and im still depressed
    Why? It isn't as if France has never had riots before after the cops got someone killed. The very same thing happened back in Sarkozy's time when two kids got electrocuted running away from cops. Now, a sane person would suggest deescalation measures, and attempts for the cops to become more integrated in their communities etc, but cops are cops and French cops are often utter and overt racists and aren't really shy about it either. It's utterly shit, but it's sort of par for the course in France.
    Quite sure that police don't start out racist....


  8. #6508
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    I dont know man. I hate everything they stand for and im still depressed
    Why? It isn't as if France has never had riots before after the cops got someone killed. The very same thing happened back in Sarkozy's time when two kids got electrocuted running away from cops. Now, a sane person would suggest deescalation measures, and attempts for the cops to become more integrated in their communities etc, but cops are cops and French cops are often utter and overt racists and aren't really shy about it either. It's utterly shit, but it's sort of par for the course in France.
    Quite sure that police don't start out racist....
    Most people become cops because they want to be a state authorised thug.

  9. #6509

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    I dont know man. I hate everything they stand for and im still depressed
    Why? It isn't as if France has never had riots before after the cops got someone killed. The very same thing happened back in Sarkozy's time when two kids got electrocuted running away from cops. Now, a sane person would suggest deescalation measures, and attempts for the cops to become more integrated in their communities etc, but cops are cops and French cops are often utter and overt racists and aren't really shy about it either. It's utterly shit, but it's sort of par for the course in France.
    Quite sure that police don't start out racist....
    Most people become cops because they want to be a state authorised thug.
    Well that's bullshit right there.
    Obligatory "citation needed" mate.

    Maybe in some countries, but certainly not in the UK or most of Europe.

  10. #6510
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    I dont know man. I hate everything they stand for and im still depressed
    Why? It isn't as if France has never had riots before after the cops got someone killed. The very same thing happened back in Sarkozy's time when two kids got electrocuted running away from cops. Now, a sane person would suggest deescalation measures, and attempts for the cops to become more integrated in their communities etc, but cops are cops and French cops are often utter and overt racists and aren't really shy about it either. It's utterly shit, but it's sort of par for the course in France.
    Quite sure that police don't start out racist....
    Most people become cops because they want to be a state authorised thug.
    Well that's bullshit right there.
    Obligatory "citation needed" mate.

    Maybe in some countries, but certainly not in the UK or most of Europe.
    Lol have you ever spoken to a copper? They make the army boys look like the intellectual elite they're so thick.

  11. #6511

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    It must be really depressing to have such a toxic worldview as CC and Miep

    Kinda pitiable tbh
    I dont know man. I hate everything they stand for and im still depressed
    Why? It isn't as if France has never had riots before after the cops got someone killed. The very same thing happened back in Sarkozy's time when two kids got electrocuted running away from cops. Now, a sane person would suggest deescalation measures, and attempts for the cops to become more integrated in their communities etc, but cops are cops and French cops are often utter and overt racists and aren't really shy about it either. It's utterly shit, but it's sort of par for the course in France.
    Quite sure that police don't start out racist....
    Most people become cops because they want to be a state authorised thug.
    Well that's bullshit right there.
    Obligatory "citation needed" mate.

    Maybe in some countries, but certainly not in the UK or most of Europe.
    Lol have you ever spoken to a copper? They make the army boys look like the intellectual elite they're so thick.
    Since my dad was one for years working with sex crime victims, and my uncle is a DI in CID...yeah, once or twice.
    You'er full of shit mate, so again....citation please.

  12. #6512
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Guess you got your brains from your mum then

  13. #6513

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Guess you got your brains from your mum then
    I'm going to bite the bait on principle here, because you're wrong and i get sick of the fashionable "bash the Police" shit.

    My dad has a drawer full of citations for bravery. He's spent decades working with rape victims, domestically abused people, vulnerable homeless and so on. There are MANY like him that help normal people every day.
    In fact, just one of them probably does more to help actual real people than you and every other "socialist" on here with your dumb bullshit about "revolution" and "social justice" will in your entire lives, even if you were all combined. How many normal people in need, fear or pain does your financial reporting help day to day Smuggo?

    There are bad Police like there are morons/pricks/psychos in every job, but they do far more good than most jobs too.

    And thats me done on the subject. Bait taken hook, line and sinker, but i stand by it
    Last edited by Alex Caine; February 15 2017 at 08:50:35 AM.

  14. #6514
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Guess you got your brains from your mum then
    I'm going to bite the bait on principle here, because you're wrong and i get sick of the fashionable "bash the Police" shit.

    My dad has a drawer full of citations for bravery. He's spent decades working with rape victims, domestically abused people, vulnerable homeless and so on. There are MANY like him that help normal people every day.
    In fact, just one of them probably does more to help actual real people than you and every other "socialist" on here with your dumb bullshit about "revolution" and "social justice" will in your entire lives, even if you were all combined. How many normal people in need, fear or pain does your financial reporting help day to day Smuggo?

    There are bad Police like there are morons/pricks/psychos in every job, but they do far more good than most jobs too.

    And thats me done on the subject. Bait taken hook, line and sinker, but i stand by it
    I'm just going on my personal experience, but every time I've ever had to talk to a policeman I've felt like I'm talking to a kid from a primary school remedial class. I'm sure it's not 100% reflective of all police but the majority of them are meatheads. My wife has three cousins in the police and they're not exactly the sharpest knives in the block.

  15. #6515
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    Literally never had a bad encounter with the police, they've seemed pretty professional/switched on over here.

    Although I guess we are building them a new £200million HQ so maybe their budget can stretch to decent training, unlike say Hull etc

    I feel like Smuggo might have some pre-conceived expectations though
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  16. #6516
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post

    I feel like Smuggo might have some pre-conceived expectations though
    How dare you

  17. #6517
    Banned
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    Literally never had a bad encounter with the police, they've seemed pretty professional/switched on over here.
    That is called 'White Privilege'.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  18. #6518
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    Literally never had a bad encounter with the police, they've seemed pretty professional/switched on over here.
    That is called 'White Privilege'.
    It's called not having trash tier police training and discipline
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  19. #6519
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    Literally never had a bad encounter with the police, they've seemed pretty professional/switched on over here.
    That is called 'White Privilege'.
    Jersey has a rather low crime rate so they're not as suspicious of normal people as they might be in Chicago for instance.


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  20. #6520

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,447
    I would have to see a copper before I could report on having a bad/good experience with one.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •