hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 360 of 360 FirstFirst ... 260310350357358359360
Results 7,181 to 7,183 of 7183

Thread: Euro refugee crisis

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    That is indeed p. fucking neato, I saw the reference to the Weimarer Constitution but was too lazy to follow that too. Pretty n1. Marked for later reference, might even come in handy at a later point in time academically.
    While you're at it, scroll a bit up to https://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Verfa...9)#Artikel_136 ff. and recon that those, according to Art. 140 Grundgesetz, are still part of the German constitution.

Notable quotes:
    Niemand darf zu einer kirchlichen Handlung oder Feierlichkeit oder zur Teilnahme an religiösen Übungen oder zur Benutzung einer religiösen Eidesform gezwungen werden.

Den Religionsgesellschaften werden die Vereinigungen gleichgestellt, die sich die gemeinschaftliche Pflege einer Weltanschauung zur Aufgabe machen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    That is indeed p. fucking neato, I saw the reference to the Weimarer Constitution but was too lazy to follow that too. Pretty n1. Marked for later reference, might even come in handy at a later point in time academically.
    While you're at it, scroll a bit up to https://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Verfa...9)#Artikel_136 ff. and recon that those, according to Art. 140 Grundgesetz, are still part of the German constitution.

Notable quotes:
    Niemand darf zu einer kirchlichen Handlung oder Feierlichkeit oder zur Teilnahme an religiösen Übungen oder zur Benutzung einer religiösen Eidesform gezwungen werden.

Den Religionsgesellschaften werden die Vereinigungen gleichgestellt, die sich die gemeinschaftliche Pflege einer Weltanschauung zur Aufgabe machen.
    That's why I know that about 140 is the school related stuff, as they are quoted in the Grundgesetz. It's why religion is a proper and mandatory subject in school, and if you aren't Christian you get ethics instead. And I don't get what you want to say with the quoted article.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    And I don't get what you want to say with the quoted article.
    Appreciate it, I think
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level