hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 406 of 410 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 8185

Thread: Euro refugee crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I was reading in one of the newspapers about migrants life here in Slovenia. The guy interviewed said that a lot of them got asylum but didnt stay because apartments were too small and they didnt get enough welfare money.

I hope they get caught on the way to Germany and get sent back to their country of origin. Ungratefull cunts are here only because they are lazy fucks and want free money. Frig off
    If someone offered you the same and you're home was comparably shit, would you stay?
    Last edited by rufuske; September 12 2017 at 11:30:18 AM.

I was reading in one of the newspapers about migrants life here in Slovenia. The guy interviewed said that a lot of them got asylum but didnt stay because apartments were too small and they didnt get enough welfare money.

I hope they get caught on the way to Germany and get sent back to their country of origin. Ungratefull cunts are here only because they are lazy fucks and want free money. Frig off
    I thought newspapers were fake news?

njet komrade smugss, it's is only fake news when it does not confirm pre-existing perceptions.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post

If someone offered you the same and you're home was comparably shit, would you stay?
    Yes if I was running from a war

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

This newspaper is pro immigrant and them saying they're leaving after they got their asylum granted makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Have fun with them in Germany

This newspaper is pro immigrant and them saying they're leaving after they got their asylum granted makes me warm and fuzzy inside. Have fun with them in Germany
    But if it's fake news then surely it's not true?

There's a load of bollocks in the same article saying how we should (lol) improve the situation

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

There's a load of bollocks in the same article saying how we should (lol) improve the situation
    So the only bits of fake news that aren't fake are the bits you like?

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

So the only bits of fake news that aren't fake are the bits you like?
    confirmed

I keep mixing up Stoffl and Smuggo. I thought I was talking to Stoffl and not a complete retard

I keep mixing up Stoffl and Smuggo. I thought I was talking to Stoffl and not a complete retard
    Takes one to know one.

Why Sweden is close to becoming a cashless economy

Sweden is the most cashless society on the planet, with barely 1% of the value of all payments made using coins or notes last year. So how did the Nordic nation get so far ahead of the rest of us?

Warm cinnamon buns are stacked next to mounds of freshly-baked sourdough bread at a neighbourhood coffee shop in Kungsholmen, just west of Stockholm city centre.

Amongst the other typically Scandinavian touches - minimalist white tiles and exposed filament light bulbs - is another increasingly common sight in the Swedish capital: a "We don't accept cash" sign.

"We wanted to minimise the risk of robberies and it's quicker with the customers when they pay by card," says Victoria Nilsson, who manages two of the bakery chain's 16 stores across the city.

"It's been mainly positive reactions. We love to use our cards here in Stockholm."

Across the country, cash is now used in less than 20% of transactions in stores - half the number five years ago, according to the Riksbank, Sweden's central bank.

Coins and banknotes have been banned on buses for several years after unions raised concerns over drivers' safety.

Even tourist attractions have started to gamble on taking plastic-only payments, including Stockholm's Pop House Hotel and The Abba Museum.

The iconic band's Bjorn Ulvaeus is, in fact, one of the nation's most vocal supporters of Sweden's cash-free trend, after his son lost cash in an apartment burglary.

Smaller retailers are jumping on the bandwagon, too, making use of home-grown technologies such as iZettle, the Swedish start-up behind Europe's first mobile credit card reader.

Such portable technologies have enabled market traders - and even homeless people promoting charity magazines - to take card payments easily.

"I took my kids to the funfair and there was a guy selling balloons and he had a card machine with him," remarks Senobar Johnsen, one of the Swedish customers back at the bakery.

Currently living in Portsmouth in southern England, she's visiting Sweden for the first time in a year and says it's "visibly noticeable" that people are paying more with cards.

"It's not like the UK where there's often a minimum spend when you go to a kiosk or you're in the middle of nowhere. I think it's great".

Swish, a smartphone payment system, is another popular Swedish innovation used by more than half the country's 10 million strong population.

"Swedes tend to trust banks, we trust institutions... people are not afraid of the sort-of 'Big Brother' issues or fraud connected to electronic payment."
    Just afraid of increasing levels of street crime. I wonder what's causing that?
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Cash is outdated, I don't see the problem

If you don't use cash the terrorists win.

Cash is needed to buy drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Rapidly approaching the point where I can just swipe my phone to pay for everything in my day to day life, the future is now

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Rapidly approaching the point where I can just swipe my phone to pay for everything in my day to day life, the future is now
    Rapidly approaching the point where good goys can get chipped and not have to worry about carrying their phones.
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

Just steal everything

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Just steal everything
    I don't want to be a banker thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Just steal everything
    I don't want to be a banker thanks
    It's that or growing potatoes. Make your choice.

Edit: forgot the milk