Thread: Euro refugee crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Embezzling billions of EU Fonds most likely
    They gave them out
    Sure they did:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN1G52E6
    We've had a pretty corrupt government from 2004 to 2008 and people went out on the streets to remove them. I think this year the same leaders will be re-elected + they seem to be tightly connected with Orban

edit: Now I saw that a very right wing party also got lots of votes. I think this clearly shows what the people think of illegal immigrants that are trying to come to europe.
    Last edited by Smarnca; April 10 2018 at 02:40:06 PM.

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

Meanwhile in Germania

Mourtala Madou, a 33-year-old illegal immigrant from Niger, stabbed his German ex-girlfriend, identified as Sandra P, and beheaded their one-year-old daughter, Miriam, at a Hamburg subway station.
    http://freewestmedia.com/2018/07/06/...ng-in-hamburg/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_H...tabbing_attack

inb4 fakenews rightwing fascist website

The other media wont report it because, I assume, it's racist
    Last edited by Smarnca; July 8 2018 at 12:25:09 PM.

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

Meanwhile in Germania

Mourtala Madou, a 33-year-old illegal immigrant from Niger, stabbed his German ex-girlfriend, identified as Sandra P, and beheaded their one-year-old daughter, Miriam, at a Hamburg subway station.

That murder happened in April on a very busy train station. How come we only hear now about some attempt at beheading?

Sounds made up.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/m.bild.d...ildMobile.html

Original news article.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Bild article doesnt like adblock, at all. Even disabled it keeps switching between pages like crazy.

Does it memtiin the restraint order at all?

There have been continouss reports about Germany and Sweden censoring migrant violance over last 3 to 4 years.

Can and has AfD tried calling for a parliamentary investigation into the practice?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Bild article doesnt like adblock, at all. Even disabled it keeps switching between pages like crazy.

Does it memtiin the restraint order at all?

There have been continouss reports about Germany and Sweden censoring migrant violance over last 3 to 4 years.

Can and has AfD tried calling for a parliamentary investigation into the practice?

The restraining order isn't mentioned because that article is from the day after the murder. But it mentions the lost custody case. Later articles mentioned those.

And whenever the media was claimed to have ignored or not reported on something, then it was almost always the case of such cases not existing or the media having reported on it but the cases not being how the right wingers exaggerated them and thus not causing much of a controversy.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Meanwhile in Germania

That murder happened in April on a very busy train station. How come we only hear now about some attempt at beheading?

Sounds made up.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/m.bild.d...ildMobile.html

Original news article.

Tapapapatalk
    I like how both the NYT and Washington Poat pieces cited in the wiki article both lead to pages that don’t exist...
    meh

Archive.org has snapshots, but they were both verbatim copies of the same 3-paragraph AP summaries from the day of. I guess those would get removed once a more detailed article gets posted?

I don't think there's anything shady going on, probably just one of the earlier article writers trying to meet Wiki requirements for multiple sourcing.

But I live in suburbs of the 4th largest "city"
    There are no cities in the Balkans just villages with overblown egos

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Aha. 3/10 bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Aha. 3/10 bait.
    Sorry for truth, under 100k is a village this isnt the 16th century. 250k is barely a town. 500k+ is a city.

Edit: ok im big enough to admit when wrong, Sarajevo is a small city. So there's one in the whole of the balkans. Truly a region of villages.
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; July 8 2018 at 04:55:36 PM.

Aha. 3/10 bait.
    Sorry for truth, under 100k is a village this isnt the 16th century. 250k is barely a town. 500k+ is a city.
    So we have Belgrade, Zagreb, Sofia etc. M8 ure either trolling or sumb

Aha. 3/10 bait.
    So we have Belgrade, Zagreb, Sofia etc. M8 ure either trolling or sumb
    Thought you discussed cities and not Sodom and Gomorra.

Sorry but its not my fault the balkans are empty.

You have to go way down the list before you find a city that is less populated than the balkan countries

I didn't know cities were defined by inhabitant numbers - colour me surprised.

That's pretty much bullshit, if anything the opposite is true. More articles in recent years mentions descent when reporting on various crimes. At least in the media I read.

Of course none of that really matters to right wingers. They'll believe there isn't enough stories in the news regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    I didn't know cities were defined by inhabitant numbers - colour me surprised.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlement_hierarchy

wiki says a city is between 100k-300k people so I guess the balkans are just slightly less backwards than I was assuming

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post

That's pretty much bullshit, if anything the opposite is true. More articles in recent years mentions descent when reporting on various crimes. At least in the media I read.

Of course none of that really matters to right wingers. They'll believe there isn't enough stories in the news regardless.
    right wingers are convinced that urban strife or even civil war is about to break out anywhere with more than a handful of "muslamic infiltrators"

right wingers are convinced that urban strife or even civil war is about to break out anywhere with more than a handful of "muslamic infiltrators"
    Its also driven by propaganda by both the Russian state and Daesh/IS. Russia is also funding the Nazi party (And yes i mean literal Nazis NMR who have committed several murders) in Sweden and holding military training with them in St Petersburg area.

Edit: Sources

https://www.thelocal.se/20160727/con...news-in-sweden
    Sweden is being subjected to constant disinformation campaigns by Russia and Isis, according to authorities.
    https://nordic.businessinsider.com/h...er-election--/
    ”We don’t point out what other countries or operators are doing to hit against our vulnerabilities, but we are open about two things. One is Russia, which is to do with the security development in our neighbouring area, and the other is Islamist influence. Those are our two prioritised areas,” Mikael Tofvesson says.
    https://www.economist.com/briefing/2...pean-democracy
    Last edited by Caldrion Dosto; July 8 2018 at 08:38:30 PM.

I wouldnt call it censoring, selective reporting perhaps but even that is a stretch most of the times. That said, Sweden has had one clear case of established news media trying to bury a story and then lying about it in various ways. That also uncovered a bunch of similar incidents that had not really been reported or reported as something else when it was clearly not.
    I think what people take issue with that the main tag line is that there are no problems* at all, and in some cases using the argument that without immigrants/refugees the crime rate, type and victims would have been the same (i.e it would have been filled by native swedes).

And maybe there are cases where news media is reporting the origin of the suspect its still kept extremely on the down low imho. Not saying one or the other is more true just my observation as is yours.

* the word 'problem' was replaced with 'challenges', to the point of becoming ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Yeah but no one claims that there are no problems. But that the reality is in no way shape or Form related to what right wingers claim.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget