hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: [F1NDU] Now Hiring PvPers, Gas Miners and Drug Dealers!

[F1NDU] Now Hiring PvPers, Gas Miners and Drug Dealers!

Recruitment Overview

Akheteru Integrated Astrometrics is, at its core, a Thukker Tribe RP-Lite corporation. You do not have to know anything about this in order to participate; the corporation and Eve-Online's overall setting are structured in such a way that you will be in RP compliance with the corp's objectives simply by playing the game and doing the things that we do (i.e.: exploration, gas mining, site running, PvP, and of course, manufacturing, dealing and smuggling space drugs!).

Timezone - Primarily US; seeking EU/Aussie
    Our corporation is small, and primarily US-based. Our alliance mates, Es and Whizz, are stronger in the EU timezone. We are looking for all timezones, with an eye toward improving our own EU/Oceanic presence - the goal is to have at least one dealer on hand in the public channel at all times, so that no potential client is left unserved. Because, while we are alliance mates, we are still competitors :P

Mentality - RL First
    We are an adult corporation, full of members who have lives, families and careers to attend to. RL always comes first. This is not the place for homophobic slurs and other unpleasant facets of "interweb" or "bro" culture. We have an LGBTQ-friendly atmosphere.

PvP - Hazardous PvE
    We are not a PvP-focused corporation. That said, we are looking to increase our PvP ability by recruiting more experienced PvP pilots in order to both defend our assets and actively pursue objectives - but if you're looking for an elite combat outfit where kb stats > all... this isn't it. The most frequently flown ships for many of our pilots are industrial or covert in focus, so we couldn't care less about kb efficiency.

What does Akheteru Integrated Astrometrics offer you?

Below you will find an overview of what to expect from our corporation.

Freedom and Independence
    In keeping with Thukker ideals, we are loosely organized in some respects and tightly controlled in others. An individual pilot's freedom to go where s/he pleases and do what s/he wants is key. To that end, we maintain an updated list of what the corporation needs, and it's up to the individual member to seek out those resources on their own terms, to find their own way to contribute to the corporation within the context of their having fun.

Sense of Impact
    Rather than being a statistic in a huge corporation, every pilot will understand exactly how their efforts are integral to the corporation's success.

Experienced Leadership
    Experienced leadership in a CEO who's been playing since 2007 and has run a successful nullsec industrial corp prior to this project. I also ran a Piracy/Extortion Wardec corporation for a few years. I bring that experience with me into this venture for all of us to benefit from. We are also a member of Hedonistic Imperative, along with founding corporation Es and Whizz, the oldest and most prominent narcotrafficker in New Eden.

Limited Ship Replacement Program
    AIA's Pharmaceuticals division will replace any Venture or Prospect lost to another capsuleer in pursuit of the corporation's target resources.

Income
    We pay our Explorers and Prospectors well for the resources they gather through our Corporate Gas Purchasing program, and we offer an aggressive compensation model for our drug Peddlers, Pushers and Suppliers. This offers a good ISK-making opportunity for low- to mid-level pilots who want to do something different with their time - it ain't Incursions, but you'll be able to keep yourself in ships and have a lot more fun doing it.

*PvP pilots will also be compensated for any time spent protecting a Gas Harvesting operation, should the need arise.

Employee Discount
    Our PvP pilots will receive a heavily discounted price on Combat Boosters for personal use only.

Our Ideal Candidate Possesses the Following Qualities:

Not a Trial Account
    We have a number of alts in our corporation, whose activity goes to funding PvP mains elsewhere. Alts aren't a problem - trial account alts are, simply because some of the skills necessary to our trade may not be trained on trial accounts.

We do not have a hard SP limit, but pilots should have access to either:

Venture or Prospect, with ability to fit and use Gas Harvesters (tech 2 preferred but not required)
    Combat hull capable of safely clearing exploration combat sites - T3, Ishtar, VNI, Stratios, etc.
    PvPers: At least one racial Frigate and Cruiser at level 5, with associated T2 weaponry. Bonus points for any of the following:

• Assault Frigates

• Interceptors

• Stealth Bombers (T1 Launchers are fine)

• Recons

• Logistics

• Strategic Cruisers

• Dreadnaughts

• Carriers

Know How to Fly
    We're probably going to have quite a bit to teach you about what it is our corporation and our pilots do, so it would help if you already know the basics of the game. We do not have a hard SP requirement, but you should know where to find the Undock Button.

• Pilots should be comfortable operating in hostile space, know how to use a scan probe launcher and be very competent with the directional scanner.

• Pilots should have at least some interest in PvP - or at least, not be afraid of space pixel violence and be capable of evading pursuit by players hunting or policing their territories. Bonus if you know what "travel fit" means.

• Understand that loose lips sink ships and we have to maintain a higher level of OpSec than more casual corporations in order to protect the profitability of our adventures. What happens in AIA, stays in AIA.

• Able to maintain professionalism and courtesy when dealing with pilots outside the corporation, whether it be in-game channels, GalNet or other communication venues. In other words, no smacktards - it's bad for business.

Active Participation
    You're free to do as you please, how you please, but we expect you to do something for the corporation at least once or twice a week. After all, we are paying you for your efforts on our behalf; if you're never doing anything to benefit the corp, you might as well be in a corp better suited to your goals.

If you're applying to join us, you should want to sell drugs, mine gas, run combat sites or do pixel violence to other peoples' space boats in the name of good drugs. This is what we do.

API Key
    Due to issues with spying and eveskunk leaks, we are now requiring that all members furnish their Full API upon joining.

Ability to follow simple instructions...
    ...starting here.

It's funny, since SHC is kill and now it's FHC, this looks like a really long lurk.

You should go elsewhere, this forum is pve only and we dont like PKs (player killers) here.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Can I bring a Drake?
    Lazarus for Mod!!!1

I have 17mil can I help?

Poasting from my couch
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Havohej View Post
    Able to maintain professionalism and courtesy
    100% FHC not your target audience.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

if your corp isnt named after this cat (forgetting the last letter is ok)

i have no hope for you
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Yeah, we stopped recruiting from FHC and we've had nothing but great applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Ass ass ass.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Yeah, we stopped recruiting from FHC and we've had nothing but great applicants.
    Trying to recruit bittervet is always a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by SycIh View Post
    Trying to recruit bittervet is always a challenge.
    lol yeah, and a pita tbh. We're at that awkward stage though, where you're right on the cusp of having that roster number/activity level that seems to passively draw interested players, so kinda looking at every possible avenue for recruitment to get us over the hump. Our alliance mates, Es and Whizz, enjoy the luxury of a 90+ roster (and of course, they have their alts and inactives, so you're probably looking at 50-60 pilots)... and they also enjoy a reputation built over the course of a decade. We've got the blueprint to make that happen, but not quite the active numbers yet

To break from the usual fhc form, i'll wish you the best with you shiznits since you seem like a nice bloke!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk