hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: is now a good time for us to get back into this game for a while/

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass

is now a good time for us to get back into this game for a while/

was good times while it lasted & these things never work because @LOLFHCKEEPINGCOMMITMENTS@ but we should try organise a couple days to bring a few of us back on and pwning

would only really take 4-5 to have some fun with this game i reckon

Apparently not

Yeah I'm down. We really don't even need that many FHC'ers to have fun. UBAD has good relationships with a bunch of friendly outfits that aren't autists so there's always people to play with. Me, Cortess and Wub still play fairly regularly.

If you log in and I'm not around just ask around the faction for good people to play with. Our faction is very friendly.

nah .. i'm playing a lot less since the last patch. Will probably stay that way until the Gatekeeper is toned down a bit. Seriously ... no bloom, no cone of fire, more damage on range than Saron, bullet velocity of a sniper ... it is basically a hitscan weapon for every range and due to the base it is used on near invincible.
    A MAX-camp usually stays in place for a longer time and can't just run once you attack them. A harasser will be on the other side of the map once you try to attack it.

wtf is a gatekeeper?

TR long range AV weapon for the Prowler and Harasser, it's moderately OP.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    TR long render range AV weapon for the Prowler and Harasser, it's moderately OP.

Ahh.. pre-nerf fractures rebranded then? gg

And on the most mobile ground platform in the game.

TBH they're not that annoying to me because I rarely do Harassers. A Saron magrider shouldn't have a problem dealing with them and an Aphelion magrider should be able to escape/force them into CQB.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorousBob View Post
    And on the most mobile ground platform in the game.

TBH they're not that annoying to me because I rarely do Harassers. A Saron magrider shouldn't have a problem dealing with them and an Aphelion magrider should be able to escape/force them into CQB.
    I drive magriders. A lot. You are wrong.

Long-range: it outdamages the saron after the first few shots, since you have to wait for the Sarons bloom. You have pin-point accuracy on the Gatekeeper. Also much higher bullet-velocity, so zig-zagging against GK is almost impossible. Also it is much much much much easier to use. Especially against fast targets.

Short-range: Saron outdamages it, but GK isn't that far behind. But yes, a solo GK up close will die, but why did you even come up close.

You can't force someone into closerange if they're plinking away at you from two bases away. They just park far behind their own armor so that reaching them is near impossible. And even if you manage to get behind them by sneaking around half the map, as soons as they notice you, they just *vrooooooooom* away and sit on the next mountain.
    Those who actually die are those who already got bored by the GK and go on a suicide run.

Damn, the Gatekeepers didn't seem that annoying last time I did a Saron Mag, but maybe we were just going against bads.