hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Cursed Lands (Curse)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    Someone somewhere last week (helpful I know, fucked if I can remember) said NC. moved to Immensea quite literally just after all the relevent people had moved away (I paraphrase). Seems 'quite literally everyone relevant' is moving back to the area. Fun times. Whilst talking numbers is pretty retarded at the best of times, the level of propoganda expounded by CFC at the expense of N3 seems disproportionate to the relative size of the two coalitions. Oh, and apparently NC. are the new BoB. Who knew. Anyway, wildly optimistic hopes that Init. would provide a cornerstone for a third block appear to be dashed as they've thrown in with CFC. How imaginative.
    Init. was never going to anchor a third block, they've tried that and failed at it enough times. They've got saying power, but for whatever reason they've never displayed the capability to hammer out the kind of lasting diplomatic agreements that a working coalition needs. I'd guess that they'd make good coalition partners, but you need someone with more finesse to herd all the inevitable cats that a decent sized bloc generates. It seems like the best chance for that now would be DD/-A-/Stainwagon to take the traditional south. It remains to be seen weather they can push N3 out of Teneferis and Omist which I guess to be the most strategically important regions to secure their eastern borders, possibly immensea as well, but I think that's less likely.

Granted that would cut pretty heavily into N3's renter income, as I don't think their holdings in the drone regions are that large, mostly in Etherium Reach and Oasa. But I think the russians will almost need those two southern regions for the income to maintain their own fighting forces, that is if they don't derp out like they always have before and try to rely on individual pilots to supply and replace their own equipment in defensive wars.
    Well Test has all but moved out and Goonswarm has begun dropping towers in G-0 so it looks like they might be setting up for a campaign against N3, dunno if they'll actually go for sov or just want to fuck around in N3 space but that should give DD/A/Stain a chance to expand while N3 has to deal with 2 fronts.
    If I had to guess I'd say they'd go for a punitive war, rather than to take territory. XDeath is in cache which I still don't understand, but it feels to me like actually trying to take any territory that far south and east would be an over extension for the CFC. If they take anything they'd go for the western drones and try to screw up PL's renter supply lines. Cutting that off would be significant, anything south of the drones that would require them to base out of curse would force them to stage out of hostile territory for an assault outside jump range of their core. Hell I'm not convinced they'll be able to hold their southern territories; notice they've had to bring init/wall in now and move Space Monkeys Li3 and Fatal down there full time to anchor it, smart moves IMO but I'm not convinced it'll be enough, they're probably expecting Init to lead their southern flank, the others they sent down to occupy that territory don't strike me as having the skill for that.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    The people who follow lords about shit the thread up more than he does :/.
    To follow up on this. The us is already governed by a 'soft tot.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    The people who follow lords about shit the thread up more than he does :/.
    To follow up on this. The us is already governed by a 'soft tot.
    You hear that trox? You're a soft tot.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

Getting dank frags

In Curse

Bump.

NCdot just lost 2 titans, 1 super and a bunch of (expensive) carriers to Init, during a (late) move op. Yes. To Init.

Rumours of our shitness may have been left unchallenged for tactical reasons.

Now we're going to have to spend another year whoring angel missions before anyone will believe it again

NB: Also I missed getting on the avatar KM by literally 1 tick. Fuck all selfish bitches.

Three days ago Sister Bliss of Initiative informed us of our new campaign. A campaign to go to Curse and basically going to fuck shit up. (No need for a fancy narrative).

The plan was for ourselves and another Imperium group (Razor) to move to G-0Q86 and just generally try and get fights from the surrounding regions.

Whilst the main objectives for this campaign was to generally "have fun and fuck shit up" we had hit the odd tower here and there and not really got any response.

So, on the evening of the 1st of August 2015. We were preparing to repair on of my corporations towers that had been hit by GE. The plan was set and the stronters were ready.

And then this happened....

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=90&t=eu&r=1 - Filtered BR
    https://zkillboard.com/related/30001050/201508012100/ - Unfiltered BR (Zkill)

https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221369/ - Thr3e's Raganarok
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221377/ - Thr3e's Pod

https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221618/ - ALEXCAV Avatar
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221623/ - ALEXCAV pod

https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221212/ - Dat 32bn Archon

Sister Bliss, who was going to be running this evenings festivities had formed a fleet of Machariels and Dreads, and had a seperate group of Hictors and Dictors, he had secretly advised the group of dictors/hictors to travel to a secret location. At the time, we were concerned that there was a spy on comms who might give the game away. So calmly, Bliss formed up the fleet and prepped the dreads and Machs. The fleet was then warped to the titan and at that point the dictors were asked to jump in and bubble, at that point there was a call for a cyno.

"Cyno Up, Lets Fun"

We jumped in, bubbles literally everywhere. Titans and Supers get focus pointed, then it was just a slog through the various super and titans HP. NC. tried to save them with some Cerberus's and Cynabals. But they got volleyed off field quickly.

Some of the caps and supers made it back into Litom and were quickly tackled by INIT forces. Sadly we missed an Aeon by a mistaken bumped outside the bubbles and he managed to get safe. But INIT were fairly effective in tidying up the remaining capitals and supers.

It wasn't all beer and bingo for The Initiative, INIT lost one dread who got doomsdayed by Thr3e. Who luckily insured his dreadnaught so he'll be able to recoup some of his loss via insurance and loot collected from the Titans.

Good fight NC. This was fun.

OK now we're all docked, I'll write up a biased, incomplete and misleading AAR

So we (RAZIN) were just on our way back to base from doing what we like best, which is shooting structures. God damb, we love shooting structures, ask anyone. Bliss is telling everyone that fleet will be standing down, we'll be reforming later to shoot more structures \o/

Then suddenly he politely requests that we all shut our noiseholes for a minutes. In trembling anticipation of being able shoot more structures even sooner than we'd hope, we all clamp our noiseholes except Kass who is drunk and rambling about some shit, I don't even know.

We are then informed that the fleet is not standing down, and Bliss asks for a bunch of armour HICs & dictors. A dozen or so x up, we're invited to channel and directed to burn to a SUPER SECRET LOCATION. Since we're not actually stupid and also Bliss is probably the most painfully straightforward person in the world, no one is fooled by this attempt at discretion and subterfuge. Luckily we're too shit to merit any spies who pay attention so shit doesn't get spoiled.

HICs and Dictors burn ASAP to Litom and log off on the the Jamunda gate. One gets ganked along the way because why would you keep up or even say anything on comms when you fall behind when there's an obvious chance at super kills, I don't even know. Naturally it's one of the 3 HICs with a cyno. Naturally.

Anyway after a few tense minutes staring at a log in screen, Bliss commands dreads to undock, out we all pop.

LOG IN LOG IN JUMP INTO LITOM AND POINT EVERY FUCKER. CYNO UP, DREADS JUMP THROUGH.

Cyno HIC dies but too late, we're all in Litom.

Initially we pick off dreads then carriers, but then it become evident that there's no direction at all in their fleet and we go for the high value stuff. An Aeon gets away because of fucking course it does, 12 bubblers aren't nearly enough to keep 4 supercaps who aren't even shooting back pointed, right?.

Anyway, all blaps on the rag, he dies pretty fast, meanwhile I'm keeping focused point on the Nyx. He tries to shoot me a little but soon gets tire or something I don't know. He's next. Avatar makes it to the gate and jumps through, but luckily we actually have some dictors who know what a bubble launcher is and he goes nowhere. 2 HICs follow after him to keep him where he is while we clear up the last couple of caps in Litom. My dread is still in 75% seige and Bliss poitely requests that I keep my HIC in Litom "just in case". Cunt.

So I do not get on the Avatar kill.

Then we dock up dreads, stieall all the ships in the carriers like the sticky-fingered space-pikeys that we are and GTFO.

And because we're fucking INIT, we detour on the way home with hold stuffed full of X-type and faction goodies to kill 2 NCdot towers because god damb we really genuinely do like shooting structures.

Night night, we love you all and our germans are the best germans.

EDIT sory for the bad typing, I'm drinking gin.
    EDT 2: might have swapped Jam and Litom around somewhere there. Fuck it. You get the idea; it was a total gank.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    OK now we're all docked, I'll write up a biased, incomplete and misleading AAR

So we (RAZIN) were just on our way back to base from doing what we like best, which is shooting structures. God damb, we love shooting structures, ask anyone. Bliss is telling everyone that fleet will be standing down, we'll be reforming later to shoot more structures \o/

Then suddenly he politely requests that we all shut our noiseholes for a minutes. In trembling anticipation of being able shoot more structures even sooner than we'd hope, we all clamp our noiseholes except Kass who is drunk and rambling about some shit, I don't even know.

We are then informed that the fleet is not standing down, and Bliss asks for a bunch of armour HICs & dictors. A dozen or so x up, we're invited to channel and directed to burn to a SUPER SECRET LOCATION. Since we're not actually stupid and also Bliss is probably the most painfully straightforward person in the world, no one is fooled by this attempt at discretion and subterfuge. Luckily we're too shit to merit any spies who pay attention so shit doesn't get spoiled.

HICs and Dictors burn ASAP to Litom and log off on the the Jamunda gate. One gets ganked along the way because why would you keep up or even say anything on comms when you fall behind when there's an obvious chance at super kills, I don't even know. Naturally it's one of the 3 HICs with a cyno. Naturally.

Anyway after a few tense minutes staring at a log in screen, Bliss commands dreads to undock, out we all pop.

LOG IN LOG IN JUMP INTO LITOM AND POINT EVERY FUCKER. CYNO UP, DREADS JUMP THROUGH.

Cyno HIC dies but too late, we're all in Litom.

Initially we pick off dreads then carriers, but then it become evident that there's no direction at all in their fleet and we go for the high value stuff. An Aeon gets away because of fucking course it does, 12 bubblers aren't nearly enough to keep 4 supercaps who aren't even shooting back pointed, right?.

Anyway, all blaps on the rag, he dies pretty fast, meanwhile I'm keeping focused point on the Nyx. He tries to shoot me a little but soon gets tire or something I don't know. He's next. Avatar makes it to the gate and jumps through, but luckily we actually have some dictors who know what a bubble launcher is and he goes nowhere. 2 HICs follow after him to keep him where he is while we clear up the last couple of caps in Litom. My dread is still in 75% seige and Bliss poitely requests that I keep my HIC in Litom "just in case". Cunt.

So I do not get on the Avatar kill.

Then we dock up dreads, stieall all the ships in the carriers like the sticky-fingered space-pikeys that we are and GTFO.

And because we're fucking INIT, we detour on the way home with hold stuffed full of X-type and faction goodies to kill 2 NCdot towers because god damb we really genuinely do like shooting structures.

Night night, we love you all and our germans are the best germans.

EDIT sory for the bad typing, I'm drinking gin.
    EDT 2: might have swapped Jam and Litom around somewhere there. Fuck it. You get the idea; it was a total gank.
    Freedom for avrse aeon

#skilledpilot
    very,very special thx to Jayarr Altol,i`m sure he`s nazy parents and he`s KKK Club friends are very proud of him
    If bad posts were supercaps, which alliance would have the most titans in the game?
    "TISHU deserves a mention. Jayarr alone would have a Revenant and a couple of titans."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Digs View Post

Three days ago Sister Bliss of Initiative informed us of our new campaign. A campaign to go to Curse and basically going to fuck shit up. (No need for a fancy narrative).

The plan was for ourselves and another Imperium group (Razor) to move to G-0Q86 and just generally try and get fights from the surrounding regions.

Whilst the main objectives for this campaign was to generally "have fun and fuck shit up" we had hit the odd tower here and there and not really got any response.

So, on the evening of the 1st of August 2015. We were preparing to repair on of my corporations towers that had been hit by GE. The plan was set and the stronters were ready.

And then this happened....

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...&e=90&t=eu&r=1 - Filtered BR
    https://zkillboard.com/related/30001050/201508012100/ - Unfiltered BR (Zkill)

https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221369/ - Thr3e's Raganarok
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221377/ - Thr3e's Pod

https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221618/ - ALEXCAV Avatar
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221623/ - ALEXCAV pod

https://zkillboard.com/kill/48221212/ - Dat 32bn Archon

Sister Bliss, who was going to be running this evenings festivities had formed a fleet of Machariels and Dreads, and had a seperate group of Hictors and Dictors, he had secretly advised the group of dictors/hictors to travel to a secret location. At the time, we were concerned that there was a spy on comms who might give the game away. So calmly, Bliss formed up the fleet and prepped the dreads and Machs. The fleet was then warped to the titan and at that point the dictors were asked to jump in and bubble, at that point there was a call for a cyno.

"Cyno Up, Lets Fun"

We jumped in, bubbles literally everywhere. Titans and Supers get focus pointed, then it was just a slog through the various super and titans HP. NC. tried to save them with some Cerberus's and Cynabals. But they got volleyed off field quickly.

Some of the caps and supers made it back into Litom and were quickly tackled by INIT forces. Sadly we missed an Aeon by a mistaken bumped outside the bubbles and he managed to get safe. But INIT were fairly effective in tidying up the remaining capitals and supers.

It wasn't all beer and bingo for The Initiative, INIT lost one dread who got doomsdayed by Thr3e. Who luckily insured his dreadnaught so he'll be able to recoup some of his loss via insurance and loot collected from the Titans.

Good fight NC. This was fun.
    IT'S NOT IMPERIUM YOU SHITLORD

IT'S CFC
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

IT'S CFC
    Bro... They are literally Razor's renters. Idk why you would expect them to not be spewing what mittens tells them to spew.

The land of Vikings and cross country skiing
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post

IT'S CFC
    Bro... They are literally Razor's renters. Idk why you would expect them to not be spewing what mittens tells them to spew.
    Our reputation for being shit is still safe, Malc. Please keep it that way until I can play again. Meaning there's nothing worse in Eve than reading about the missed fun, so please don't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post

IT'S CFC
    Literally.

https://zkillboard.com/br/53384/

Init remains in the dumpster.

Who'd need a proper support fleet for dreads anyways?

The fits on those dreads....my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post

You hear that trox? You're a soft tot.
    You're a bit late now, sorry entrox.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Rumours of our shitness may have been left unchallenged for tactical reasons.

Now we're going to have to spend another year whoring angel missions before anyone will believe it again

NB: Also I missed getting on the avatar KM by literally 1 tick. Fuck all selfish bitches.
    Fuck fuck fuck.

Banned
    wait a sec

is Malcanis in init??????
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

wait a sec

Naw. If he was in Init he'd prob have some shit reddit name like "INITMalcanis" denoting his alliance in the name lol.

wait a sec

Imperium white-knighting doesn't happen by accident.
    Ripard Teg (among others)... what's our new alliance called again?
    I was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer, to good effect. Or at least, that's what most of EVE believes.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    https://zkillboard.com/br/53384/

Init remains in the dumpster.

Who'd need a proper support fleet for dreads anyways?

The fits on those dreads....my eyes
    Lords, you know about supercaps and stuff, do you know who the retarded mong who lost a Hel to init last night was?

Anyway, whoever that palsied shitgibbon who fed an unforced supercarrier loss to a dumpster tier alliance like init was, he's really energized our deployment

If you know him, pass on my thanks and tell him that he'll always be the idiot that lost a supercapital to The Initiative by jumping it in with almost no support literally just outside the station they've used as their home base for over half a decade.