hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cursed Lands (Curse)

The Cursed Lands (Curse)

didn't see a thread. made a thread.

PODLA and BLAUH moved to Hemin this weekend. just saw we whored a erebus kill:
    http://blauh.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_re...kll_id=9924255

i have no informations yet. sorry. anyone else?

Re: Curse

Apparently -A- baited the titan because he had been dropping it on carriers that were undocking from stations in curse

Easley has a write up about the Erebus kill, here.

He dropped that thing on one of our alliance roaming nanogangs. Really not surprised to see him go.

My poor Titan buddy

The land of Vikings and cross country skiing

Good fight in G-0 today. WN were heading our way with a 120 man mach/cerb heavy gang with a decent amount of scimmies. A man isn't a man if he can't fight for his home so we started spamming channels telling people to get in fleet and got fairly similar numbers in drakes + scimmies.

We jumped into KLMT but WN were at around 100, which was horrible for us, so we jumped back and waited at 0 in G-0. 3 drakes somehow died in KLMT, but once their aggro cleared WN jumped into us and started to pull range. We chased and a brawl ensued. Reps could barely hold, but some ships died before we could lock + WN did a good job jamming our scimmies. Death or Glory and Gypsy Band jumped in after a while, and with our fleet being sandwiched between them we warped out and regrouped. Hard to tell yet, but I would say the 1st round went to WN. WN and DoG/Band shot at each other after we warped out so this was a proper 3-way.

The day wasn't over though. 5 minutes later, with people in new ships we warped back in at 0 on the WN fleet and the fun started all over again. Except for our temp NAP with 404 that is. They came in with a 40 man abaddon gang, targets begun actually dying, and our reps were holding. Think we lost 2-3 drakes in the 2nd engagement. After 10 minutes of pew WN realized they were losing and left system. We chased and got a couple of machariels, and local was flooded with GFs.

Local was at 400, lag was very light and I think everyone had fun.

http://init.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9981473 G-o fight

http://init.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_relate ... id=9981473 Including adjacent.

http://eveolution.de/brdoc/?br=http%3A% ... red#assign

This last one is made by RealDognose. And I love it.

Edit: The adjacent link includes some fights with darkside earlier but whatever. It shows how much fun Curse is.

teh fuk? don't tell anyone how much fun curse is!

great fight anyways, giant clash

What is the state of solo PvP in Curse? I was down there tonight, setting up pounce spots and stuff in my 'Ranis. I want to learn how to do solo stuff, especially manual piloting and all that jazz.

If you're into killing Dramiels Curse is more like a blessing, for they are legion. I'm terribad at soloing but when I've attempted it I've either encountered said Drams/DDs, or gatecamps that always seem to have backup ready. Someone who lives deeper into curse might have a different opinion though!

Nope, that's pretty well what you can expect for frig 1v1s with the odd non-dram being the exception.

Looks like whoever's left in Mostly Harmless will be relocating to Curse. I expect them to shed a lot of chaff by the time they're settled in.

Haha yeah some corpmate actually tanked his DD with his archon. I was a little upset about missing the kill (not really). Congrats to Mukk though for finally getting the long deserved Titan kill.

Well hello there curse Lots of dudes station camping here with cloaky recons, really excited to shut that game down in the next few days.

Curse is dead in US TZ pretty much. DIAT gets 20 man gangs up and there's nobody in the region that can match it. It sounds cool but it's just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Securitas View Post
    Curse is dead in US TZ pretty much. DIAT gets 20 man gangs up and there's nobody in the region that can match it. It sounds cool but it's just boring.
    The cycle of noobs getting blobbed to newbs being blobs is complete!

Sorry to a bump a fairly dead thread, but I have a question related to Curse: Who would one want to get in touch with if they wanted to fly around curse relatively unmolested doing carebear things? Or is the US TZ dead enough that one doesn't need blues to have a mostly paranoid experience?

If you want to do the epic arc then get a dram, if you want to whore missions then get a cloaky nullified tengu and have the subs in the hold and change out at a station in system.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Theres too many drams and cloaky nullified fuckwits in curse already.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfuckoff View Post
    Theres too many drams and cloaky nullified fuckwits in curse already.
    Pretty much, but a dram or cloaky nullifed ship is your only chance. If you wanna do the epic arcs, please do. I enjoy killing the bears on the kickout stations in my sabre.. Always a chance of a Domi TP or Cyna BPC drop.. =)

I, for one, am happy to be back in Curse. THORN deployed here for a few weeks last year with WTF and ME. Now we're back with some of the same friends and some new ones. Our first roam, we just burned towards Doril until we hit a camp.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=11536153

killboard is a mess as there was a fight between a RAWR (+some Brickies) gang and the Property dudes. We had maybe 8 dudes and killed the red citizens in the myrm, harbi, sabre, cynabal, and cane. Not too sure what we had as it was a loooooong weekend of moving, it was late, and I was drink. I'm looking forward to killing many more RUS / RUSpets.
    Last edited by indeterminacy; November 14 2011 at 02:45:49 PM.