hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: WTS 91m SP Character

WTS 91m SP Character

Haven't the slightest idea on value, am going to start keeping an eye on character selling forum and get a feel for prices these days (any input on that would be good)

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sainsbury

Highlights:
    Undoubtedly one of the ugliest faces in EvE.
    At the time of ATXII was a perfect logi pilot, don't know if there are new relevant skills since (also have ATXII 4th medal \o/)
    Good general 'stuff' skills. scanning, blockade runners (are they useful anymore?), some exploration, etc
    Very good leadership skills
    can fly a bunch of T3's.

Lowlights:
    Was never really a PvP character outside of tournaments and flying logi in gangs. So some wonky but not terrible skills that would habitually be all 5's on any pvp character
    A few million SP's of 'fluff' that should be discounted for purposes of valuation. e.g mining, frieghter, and some other bits and bobs.

Am selling because i don't play any more, and if i do get the urge it will be jumping into a pre-planned roam with my main. So i'd rather liquidate this and give isk to my corp than have it sitting around worthless.

Sold 30ish recently for 11b or so so I'd guess yours would be in the mid 20's maybe? I vote that the ugliest Eve character ever btw top notch gurner right there....

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Haven't the slightest idea on value, am going to start keeping an eye on character selling forum and get a feel for prices these days (any input on that would be good)

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sainsbury

Highlights:
    Undoubtedly one of the ugliest faces in EvE.
    At the time of ATXII was a perfect logi pilot, don't know if there are new relevant skills since (also have ATXII 4th medal \o/)
    Good general 'stuff' skills. scanning, blockade runners (are they useful anymore?), some exploration, etc
    Very good leadership skills
    can fly a bunch of T3's.

Lowlights:
    Was never really a PvP character outside of tournaments and flying logi in gangs. So some wonky but not terrible skills that would habitually be all 5's on any pvp character
    A few million SP's of 'fluff' that should be discounted for purposes of valuation. e.g mining, frieghter, and some other bits and bobs.

Am selling because i don't play any more, and if i do get the urge it will be jumping into a pre-planned roam with my main. So i'd rather liquidate this and give isk to my corp than have it sitting around worthless.
    Not sure wtf spitroast is about, but generally a good price range is calculated using 500-1000 ISK/SP, depending on how focused the character is and what not. But given the fact that CCP plans on making characters guttable of SP and making SP packages, the price per SP might blow out of the water, so I'd keep the character if it isn't fetching the required price and maybe just harvest its SP and sell them on the market and what not. Might turn out a nicer profit if all you're after is ISK.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

cool that's pretty interesting, could you link to more info on that? Is it something that's beeing discussed or something that will 100% happen?

Also, if that's the case i think i'd actually prefer donating SP to my corp assuming it would be possible. being able to help a generation of new dudes into the cool ships they want to fly would be way more awesome than just dumping a ton of isk in a wallet.
    Last edited by Shiodome; October 28 2015 at 04:02:02 PM.

Literally here on FHC

Creating SP packets will actually require an AUR investment, so not entirely sure how well will that sit with you yourself since the AUR cost hasn't been announced just yet.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

can you get AUR via isk? it's one of those things i've entirely ignored since day 1.