hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 405 of 422 FirstFirst ... 305355395402403404405406407408415 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 8431

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

  1. #8081
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,871
    PL having to feel good about beating provi is a pretty good indicator as to the health of their alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  2. #8082

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,155
    The only reason that you needed numbers to take over provi in the past was to grind the stations.

  3. #8083
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

    Yeah im on Alistars side in this one... I still like that some bears getting beaten but lets not pretend they are on the same level.
    ^^ Pretty much this

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  4. #8084

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    Still e-bragging about beating up the Retard RP contingent, eh? You want a pat on the back, maybe a cookie?

    Oooooh, PL is soooooo strong, they beat the big bad powerful ""higher number of characters!" ProviBlock.

    Wow, much impressed, so special.

    There, feel better? Good.
    For someone who complains as loudly and as often as you do about having their position misrepresented, one would think you'd be better at not actually doing it to others.

    Let's recap:
    You: PL is bigger than us.
    Me: That's not actually true.
    You: We have tons of inactive people, why are you bragging about beating up Provi?
    Me: Nobody is bragging; but if you don't trim the fat ever, you can't really complain about being smaller than your numbers say you are.

    So yeah, I guess if your definition of "bragging about beating up Provi" includes pointing out that Provi was not actually smaller than PL, then I was bragging.

    Now bad@botes

  5. #8085
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    Still e-bragging about beating up the Retard RP contingent, eh? You want a pat on the back, maybe a cookie?

    Oooooh, PL is soooooo strong, they beat the big bad powerful ""higher number of characters!" ProviBlock.

    Wow, much impressed, so special.

    There, feel better? Good.
    For someone who complains as loudly and as often as you do about having their position misrepresented, one would think you'd be better at not actually doing it to others.

    Let's recap:
    You: PL is bigger than us.
    Me: That's not actually true.
    You: We have tons of inactive people, why are you bragging about beating up Provi?
    Me: Nobody is bragging; but if you don't trim the fat ever, you can't really complain about being smaller than your numbers say you are.

    So yeah, I guess if your definition of "bragging about beating up Provi" includes pointing out that Provi was not actually smaller than PL, then I was bragging.
    Its still like the Muscle dude at the gym beating up a playground with 10 kids 10 years old, Look i was "outnumbered!". I mean you "could" lose, but probably wont. (maybe someone batphones in an uncle or pulls a gun)

  6. #8086
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,731
    haha oh wow

  7. #8087
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

    Still e-bragging about beating up the Retard RP contingent, eh? You want a pat on the back, maybe a cookie?

    Oooooh, PL is soooooo strong, they beat the big bad powerful ""higher number of characters!" ProviBlock.

    Wow, much impressed, so special.

    There, feel better? Good.
    For someone who complains as loudly and as often as you do about having their position misrepresented, one would think you'd be better at not actually doing it to others.

    Let's recap:
    You: PL is bigger than us.
    Me: That's not actually true.
    You: We have tons of inactive people, why are you bragging about beating up Provi?
    Me: Nobody is bragging; but if you don't trim the fat ever, you can't really complain about being smaller than your numbers say you are.

    So yeah, I guess if your definition of "bragging about beating up Provi" includes pointing out that Provi was not actually smaller than PL, then I was bragging.
    Sigh.

    Is PL ego really this fragile these days?

    ...materially better larger space-foes....
    Note the order of words. Materially better. No doubt in any EVE player's mind that PL is a materially better alliance at Sov Wars than CVA, or the the myriad flotsam of ProviBlock.

    Larger. Ok, you've made an argument that size should be determined by "number of characters", an odd metric in real evaluation of strength IMO.

    I would tell you we should look at "numbers of active, experience, Cap-AND-SubCap capable PvP and Sov-War players". In which case, lets not be funny now, PL outnumbers CVA and ProviBlock materially.

    With all that said, who cares? You won. Congrats. I would presume that should be enough to stroke your collective ego as it is. You got the space, such that it is.

    If you'd like me to organize you a parade through X-R in your honor to bow before the might of PL's amazing leet space warriors.....yeah, lol.

    Relish your victory mate. The ravenous RP hordes will surely learn and not be back in Provi again. Really.


  8. #8088
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,871
    Chest beating about provi must be a low point for PL
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  9. #8089
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,731
    this wouldn't have happend if shadoo was still around :colbert:

  10. #8090
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    PL having to feel good about beating provi is a pretty good indicator as to the health of their alliance.
    They can't take on Brave any more. I'm assuming that the next campaign will be eve uni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  11. #8091
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    PL having to feel good about beating provi is a pretty good indicator as to the health of their alliance.
    They can't take on Brave any more. I'm assuming that the next campaign will be eve uni.
    To much of a struggle? Noob corps instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  12. #8092
    Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,179
    How about Pandemic Legion: Civil War.


    People can play with themselves until they see blue in the face that way, have a ball, a blast and at the end everybody is actively loving each other again.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  13. #8093
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,318
    Brave have given Ushra'khan a Provi station lol.
    Last edited by Meester; June 5 2018 at 01:30:07 AM.

  14. #8094
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,480
    Their original home station, as I understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  15. #8095
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,977
    That is cool thing to do.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  16. #8096
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    That is cool thing to do.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    +1


  17. #8097
    Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Brave have given Ushra'khan a Provi station lol.
    Everybody needs a pet roleplayer c/d
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  18. #8098
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,318
    The purging of bittervet clones in npc conquerable's [and outposts turned into citadels] has begun.


  19. #8099

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,571
    I haven't seen anyone from PL brag about beating Provi. I figure they went there for content and tears. And they ended up getting both.

    We'll know if PL has truly fallen from grace if they deploy their supers somewhere and no one cares. Because as far as I know people still quake in fear of the PL super fleet.

  20. #8100

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    The purging of bittervet clones in npc conquerable's [and outposts turned into citadels] has begun.

    That doesn't show he pressed yes

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •