hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 405 of 422 FirstFirst ... 305355395402403404405406407408415 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 8431

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

PL having to feel good about beating provi is a pretty good indicator as to the health of their alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

The only reason that you needed numbers to take over provi in the past was to grind the stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

Yeah im on Alistars side in this one... I still like that some bears getting beaten but lets not pretend they are on the same level.
    ^^ Pretty much this

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Still e-bragging about beating up the Retard RP contingent, eh? You want a pat on the back, maybe a cookie?

Oooooh, PL is soooooo strong, they beat the big bad powerful ""higher number of characters!" ProviBlock.

Wow, much impressed, so special.

There, feel better? Good.
    For someone who complains as loudly and as often as you do about having their position misrepresented, one would think you'd be better at not actually doing it to others.

Let's recap:
    You: PL is bigger than us.
    Me: That's not actually true.
    You: We have tons of inactive people, why are you bragging about beating up Provi?
    Me: Nobody is bragging; but if you don't trim the fat ever, you can't really complain about being smaller than your numbers say you are.

So yeah, I guess if your definition of "bragging about beating up Provi" includes pointing out that Provi was not actually smaller than PL, then I was bragging.

Now bad@botes

Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post

Still e-bragging about beating up the Retard RP contingent, eh? You want a pat on the back, maybe a cookie?

Oooooh, PL is soooooo strong, they beat the big bad powerful ""higher number of characters!" ProviBlock.

For someone who complains as loudly and as often as you do about having their position misrepresented, one would think you'd be better at not actually doing it to others.

Let's recap:
    You: We have tons of inactive people, why are you bragging about beating up Provi?
    Me: Nobody is bragging; but if you don't trim the fat ever, you can't really complain about being smaller than your numbers say you are.

So yeah, I guess if your definition of "bragging about beating up Provi" includes pointing out that Provi was not actually smaller than PL, then I was bragging.
    Its still like the Muscle dude at the gym beating up a playground with 10 kids 10 years old, Look i was "outnumbered!". I mean you "could" lose, but probably wont. (maybe someone batphones in an uncle or pulls a gun)

haha oh wow

Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post

Let's recap:

Sigh.

Is PL ego really this fragile these days?

...materially better larger space-foes....
    Note the order of words. Materially better. No doubt in any EVE player's mind that PL is a materially better alliance at Sov Wars than CVA, or the the myriad flotsam of ProviBlock.

Larger. Ok, you've made an argument that size should be determined by "number of characters", an odd metric in real evaluation of strength IMO.

I would tell you we should look at "numbers of active, experience, Cap-AND-SubCap capable PvP and Sov-War players". In which case, lets not be funny now, PL outnumbers CVA and ProviBlock materially.

With all that said, who cares? You won. Congrats. I would presume that should be enough to stroke your collective ego as it is. You got the space, such that it is.

If you'd like me to organize you a parade through X-R in your honor to bow before the might of PL's amazing leet space warriors.....yeah, lol.

Relish your victory mate. The ravenous RP hordes will surely learn and not be back in Provi again. Really.

Chest beating about provi must be a low point for PL
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

this wouldn't have happend if shadoo was still around :colbert:

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    PL having to feel good about beating provi is a pretty good indicator as to the health of their alliance.
    They can't take on Brave any more. I'm assuming that the next campaign will be eve uni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    They can't take on Brave any more. I'm assuming that the next campaign will be eve uni.
    To much of a struggle? Noob corps instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    How about Pandemic Legion: Civil War.

People can play with themselves until they see blue in the face that way, have a ball, a blast and at the end everybody is actively loving each other again.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Brave have given Ushra'khan a Provi station lol.
    Last edited by Meester; June 5 2018 at 01:30:07 AM.

Their original home station, as I understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

That is cool thing to do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    That is cool thing to do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    +1

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Brave have given Ushra'khan a Provi station lol.
    Everybody needs a pet roleplayer c/d
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

The purging of bittervet clones in npc conquerable's [and outposts turned into citadels] has begun.

I haven't seen anyone from PL brag about beating Provi. I figure they went there for content and tears. And they ended up getting both.

We'll know if PL has truly fallen from grace if they deploy their supers somewhere and no one cares. Because as far as I know people still quake in fear of the PL super fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    The purging of bittervet clones in npc conquerable's [and outposts turned into citadels] has begun.

That doesn't show he pressed yes