hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 404 of 419 FirstFirst ... 304354394401402403404405406407414 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 8379

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Tri never dies.

Though I do believe it's time for a Euphoria Released revival.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

I did a trip down memory lane the other day looking at my past corps and the top killers in those corps. 2009-2012 was my jam.

oldma leader of IRC lost his decade + old avatar - https://zkillboard.com/kill/70135302/, an erebus - https://zkillboard.com/kill/70135278/, 2 supercarriers and a couple of carriers.

A nicer person than me paying tribute - https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...fall_of_oldma/

The lords of the DRF lost their Keepstar today - https://zkillboard.com/kill/70156883/, no-one really turned up to defend.
    Their [DRF] 6th Keepstar loss this year so killing Tri's keepstar was not enough to claim victory it seems. DRF is dead I suppose.
    Last edited by Meester; May 24 2018 at 08:12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Tri never dies.

;D

I still recall Cartiff in his Rifter in Immensea ... well dying and screaming in his Rifter ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Tri never dies.

I've still never forgiven them for bailing on 'Insurgency' just before the grownups returned and blob's the fuck out of us for evicting all their renters. We totally could have taken the North with them, but it was beautiful while it lasted.

Shhhhhhit. what year was that again. 08 ?
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    once upon a long ago the grownups fucked around

heh
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

I other news Moa [Mordus Angels] are leaving/getting kicked out of/disintegrating within the GOTG.

Probably helped by their ceo robbing them but I digress. They will be replaced by C02 in some capacity.
    Chaos Theory are retreating to Deklein.

Honourable Third Party [PL blues] does what PL can't do and takes on TEST - https://zkillboard.com/kill/70248031/

The abyss is starting to take its toll - https://zkillboard.com/kills/abyssal/
    Last edited by Meester; May 29 2018 at 05:58:26 PM.

CO2 Stockholm Syndrome confirmed?

Are any of these alliances the sameish as old or is there any new reshuffling happening?
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    TEST have declared war on PL in Provi hoping to reclaim it for the Amarrian legions [or themselves].
    AFAICT the campaign goal is to get the faction fort isk for themselves (or at least deprive PL of it) and reinstall CVA in Provi.
    Must be working, looks like CVA got a bunch of systems back in mid-May.

Sadly, not the one all my shit is in, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Unfortunately for CVA they have some disliking to some of TEST's allies who are in the process of blowing them up now too and taking some of their stations.

TEST have declared war on PL in Provi hoping to reclaim it for the Amarrian legions [or themselves].
    AFAICT the campaign goal is to get the faction fort isk for themselves (or at least deprive PL of it) and reinstall CVA in Provi.

It's ok you will get that stuff asset-safetied to losec when the station is converted into TEST SRP monies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

It's ok you will get that stuff asset-safetied to losec when the station is converted into TEST SRP monies.
    Fine by me.

Once CCP decided our Stations were going away, this was the inevitable result. Farmed, like sheep.

Nothing I could do to change this fate, so may as well just hope I get my assets value back at some point.

Eventually all the faction citadel farming will be done, and the farmers will fuck off back to whatever, and CVA will 'retake' Provi and all will be as it should be again.

Fine by me.

Once CCP decided our Stations were going away, this was the inevitable result. Farmed, like sheep.
    In fairness to sheep, they just stand around and get picked off and dont run away usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post

Fine by me.

In fairness to sheep, they just stand around and get picked off and dont run away usually.
    Did CVA run away?

Do I care if they ran away? Long as they get the space back, no shits given. Pointlessly dying against materially better larger space-foes is dumb anyway.

Fine by me.

Did CVA run away?

Do I care if they ran away? Long as they get the space back, no shits given. Pointlessly dying against materially better larger space-foes is dumb anyway.
    Fun fact: prior to the start of the Providence safari, Providock had about 2-2 1/2 times (depending on which alliances you included) the number of characters that PL did. And we left our super fleet at home. Really makes you think.

Now bad@botes

Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post

Fine by me.

Did CVA run away?

Fun fact: prior to the start of the Providence safari, Providock had about 2-2 1/2 times (depending on which alliances you included) the number of characters that PL did. And we left our super fleet at home. Really makes you think.
    Not really.

Lol, "number of characters". Presume that counted me too, since I'm still subbed (skillpoint online) and still in CVA.

If you have to e-brag about beating up Provi, man....

Fine by me.

Did CVA run away?

Not really.

Lol, "number of characters". Presume that counted me too, since I'm still subbed (skillpoint online) and still in CVA.

No, you're definitely right; it's PL's fault for doing basic things like activity purges. You can't intentionally gimp yourself and then try to play the victim. By any reasonable measure (number of actual people, number of characters, number of active characters/people, probably some others that I can't even think of), Provi was larger than PL. Nobody is bragging about beating up on you idiots, but holy shit do you guys make it easy to beat up on you.

Now bad@botes

Fine by me.

Did CVA run away?

Not really.

No, you're definitely right; it's PL's fault for doing basic things like activity purges. You can't intentionally gimp yourself and then try to play the victim. By any reasonable measure (number of actual people, number of characters, number of active characters/people, probably some others that I can't even think of), Provi was larger than PL. Nobody is bragging about beating up on you idiots, but holy shit do you guys make it easy to beat up on you.
    Still e-bragging about beating up the Retard RP contingent, eh? You want a pat on the back, maybe a cookie?

Oooooh, PL is soooooo strong, they beat the big bad powerful ""higher number of characters!" ProviBlock.

Wow, much impressed, so special.

There, feel better? Good.

Fine by me.

Did CVA run away?

Not really.

Still e-bragging about beating up the Retard RP contingent, eh? You want a pat on the back, maybe a cookie?

Oooooh, PL is soooooo strong, they beat the big bad powerful ""higher number of characters!" ProviBlock.

Wow, much impressed, so special.

There, feel better? Good.
    Yeah im on Alistars side in this one... I still like that some bears getting beaten but lets not pretend they are on the same level.