hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 380 of 395 FirstFirst ... 280330370377378379380381382383390 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 7886

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Eve Online has such an incredible ability to feel like loads changes when any actual development activity is always glacial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Dear Eve players, i won Eve after great dismantling of goon empire, so it was - 2 or 3 years ago? i think..
    Just closed that part of my gaming career and moved on, but EVE will forever be in my heart as it has provided me with unique experiences, that could not be found or emulated in any other game, and i would be very sorry to learn eve is, in fact, dying..

From time to time i lurk here, and see nothing has changed. Still calling "EVE is dying" meme, "fixing" the game, etc.

Would you agree that problem may, in fact, be in players, not in game mechanics? People simply change, and move on. Someone else will start playing, and get hooked on.. or he wont.. who knows? EVE has always been a game for "special" snowlakes..

While i am here, can anyone tell me if Ganked roam is still dead or someone took it over? My client is uninstalled, but from time to time i get an itch to install it, and get into a quick NPSI roam through nullsec untill dead..

Is RvB still alive?

I was logged in last most of yesterday and there were 34-35k active.

It's not that dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    My client is uninstalled, but from time to time i get an itch to install it, and get into a quick NPSI roam through nullsec untill dead..
    You might already know this but just in case, FYI you can log on and see for yourself for free if you'd like...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

It's not that dead.
    What's actually happening though?
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Stan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    My client is uninstalled, but from time to time i get an itch to install it, and get into a quick NPSI roam through nullsec untill dead..
    You might already know this but just in case, FYI you can log on and see for yourself for free if you'd like...
    Alpha clone, right..

Friends don't let friends relapse into eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

It's not that dead.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...goons_init_vs/

large scale battles on a tuesday lunchtime
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Friends don't let friends relapse into eve.
    He is not a friend of mine, so its ok..

It's not that dead.

They say EVE is dead, but on that subreddit you linked, there are some VERY happy nerds who jumped into fight at 2am - 6 am and 9/10 that

Dead my ass..

It's not that dead.

>look at this 1 thing that happened therefore everything is fine

>I stopped playing therefore everyone else did too
    I love Malcanis!

Its too early to win eve for me! CCP will have to pry it away from my casually playing hands )
    Then I have 1 or 2 big goals i want to reach issue is I dont have the energy and time I used to when i started to play to finnish the bigger projects like getting wnough isk to buy some special collectible ships
    Started to poke more and more into trading and indy side of the game but my head has issues with build spreadsheets wich is a requirement if i want to do indy and be good at it.

I mean on the one hand, doomsaying and crying

on the other, a lot of activity that's not directly related to unsubbed bads crying that clueless noobs don't feed in losec like they used to in 2004

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/1900696668/
    I love Malcanis!

on the other, a lot of activity that's not directly related to unsubbed bads crying that clueless noobs don't feed in losec like they used to in 2004

Nobody anywhere habitually feeds like it's 2004 anymore. There's too many resources now for any group to be early Eve levels of terrible.

Now bad@botes

A bit of popcorn worthy stuff past day or two.

Botting is still like... in the game. Hard. People crying about blue donut stuff. Hmmm, maybe the sov system shouldn't allow people to cross the game and help out their buddies which is a reason to have the blues. I mean shit we all went over this a long time ago, didn't we? People blue up for safety. They overestimated the need to the citadel safety to populate the game before removing stations. 3 timers that last days and days to do? Come on. Who thought that was a good idea? Game still has local which bots desperately need to operate as well as large alliances use in order to control vast amounts of territory. Why haven't CCP done something cool and decrease the instant intel that is local a bit? Shit it's like they like the way null is right now. High sec wars are still a joke. Broken since forever. Neutral alts outnumber the actual pilots directly involved in wars. What a shit show. Low sec is still a place to just farm FW points and for elite solo players to farm other elite solo players with high grade implants. Combat still is just a numbers game where the math is calculated by each fleet commander before a gun is used to know if they will win or not. Orbit, F1 and broadcast for shields. Zombie mode. Where is the variety and why isn't the most effective form of combat in these fleet fights when individual pilots fly their own ships and make decisions instead of being nothing but casual players who put in less effort than the 40 year old guy at the park bench flicking his screen trying to catch a Pokemon Go critter? Any kind of war demands that a select few up top have to quit their jobs, divorce their spouse and ditch their kids on the side of the road so they can plan out the entire war over a 5000 major steps and be able to read the Art of War upside down while on fire.

Ultimately the current state of the game is exactly what the players deserve. Why should CCP bother making the game better when the players resist any change suggestions that would require them to actually put forth effort into the game from the line members?

I guess I'm part of the minority on wanting major changes done to the game. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Triumvirate in the middle of a war they were winning decide to start the process of failcascading - https://pastebin.com/ViKxAYRA
    What year is it ? 2003? 2005 ? wait - 2008 surely ?
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post

Nobody anywhere habitually feeds like it's 2004 anymore. There's too many resources now for any group to be early Eve levels of terrible.
    Yes I know, that's the point I was kind of making.
    I love Malcanis!

Which lowsec groups are pushing it? who run it and whats the meta?