hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 310 of 420 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313320360410 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 8390

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Thanks to rain man every autistic person thinks they're a genius. Most are also retarded.

It's just like how people don't think the disabled can also be dick heads. As if a wheel chair is some sort of defense for acting like a prick
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Thanks to rain man every autistic person thinks they're a genius. Most are also retarded.

It's just like how people don't think the disabled can also be dick heads. As if a wheel chair is some sort of defense for acting like a prick
    Plenty of autistic assholes, Not trying to say we are all paragons.
    And rain man was based on kim peek, who was a savant. Not quite the same as having autism.
    A person with autism can become a savant because of autism or a normal person can suffer brain damage and become a savant.
    It's a one way street.

So grath is just making fun of a mentally handicapped person?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Smuggo
    I wish I was a spastic who could remember everything instead of a non-spastic who can't even remember to buy a new lightbulb for the hallway for the past 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Who actually is Xenuria btw? For those of us who have no idea who he is ingame.
    An autistic turbo nerd that makes pony fags look like normal people.
    So he's basicly pretty much like half the ppl in here then.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    So grath is just making fun of a mentally handicapped person?
    ehh, sorta.
    Real Talk: I think he is actually a good person but can get confused or confabulate just like anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    I wish I was a spastic who could remember everything instead of a non-spastic who can't even remember to buy a new lightbulb for the hallway for the past 6 weeks.
    This is quite interesting if you think about it. If a person was unable to forget something like that, every single piece of informantion he or she new would be at the front of his/her mind at all times - which i think is impossible. If someone asked you what you should buy for your hallway you would remember, you havnt actually forgotten - its just not on your mind at that moment when you wanted to. I think its the same with an Eidetic memory, they can recall everything but only if they try to recall it. They can "forget" like everyone else (i.e forget to think about it, not forget the thing itself).
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

This thread fucking delivers.

Lords, as for Vegas I think the molesting was mutual.

As for the hurfblurlf about everyone who plays EVE being autists, fat, neckbeards etc. etc. can we just take a step back? I've been to the last 5 EVE Down Unders, 4 Fanfests, 3 Vegases and countless smaller meets and the fact is EVE nerds are just regular, every day cunts who happen to like the same videogame. Some are obese, sweaty mouthbreathers and some go freestyle rockclimbing on the weekend. Some are complete social retards and some are smooth, confident fuckers but the truth is about 90% are somewhere in between just like every other person on the face of the planet. They're just people, and when you get enough people in one place like you do at FF or Vegas law of averages dictates that there's going to be some outliers. It's nbd.
    Last edited by Bam Stroker; December 7 2016 at 12:20:50 PM.
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Stroker View Post
    This thread fucking delivers.

Lords, as for Vegas I think the molesting was mutual.

As for the hurfblurlf about everyone who plays EVE being autists, fat, neckbeards etc. etc. can we just take a step back? I've been to the last 5 EVE Down Unders, 4 Fanfests, 3 Vegases and countless smaller meets and the fact is EVE nerds are just regular, every day cunts who happen to like the same videogame. Some are obese, sweaty mouthbreathers and some go freestyle rockclimbing on the weekend. Some are complete social retards and some are smooth, confident fuckers but the truth is about 90% are somewhere in between just like every other person on the face of the planet. They're just people, and when you get enough people in one place like you do at FF or Vegas law of averages dictates that there's going to be some outliers. It's nbd.
    I am 6'4" 200lbs and 12% body fat.

My Raven was equipped with the following:
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Xenuria View Post

And rain man was based on kim peek, who was a savant. Not quite the same as having autism.
    A person with autism can become a savant because of autism or a normal person can suffer brain damage and become a savant.
    It's a one way street.
    What I'm trying to say is, you're retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Oh my gosh keck it's 2016, you can't just say that
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Xenuria View Post

It's a one way street.
    What I'm trying to say is, you're retarded.
    but CURRENT YEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Stroker View Post
    As for the hurfblurlf about everyone who plays EVE being autists, fat, neckbeards etc. etc. can we just take a step back?
    Well for most it has to be kind of a meme. "HAHA UR ALL NECKBEARD AUTISTS! LETS DRINK BEER, MAKE STUPID EVE JOKES AND HAVE FUN" type of meme.
    Unironically calling people out like that in a group/community you loosely belong to is kinda similiar to shittalking that Ex-girlfriend you spent years in relationship with.

Also Xenuria is the kind special where actually shitting on him, even on forums/reddit feels wrong.
    Last edited by n0th; December 7 2016 at 01:37:15 PM.

That's discrimination though

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by roigon View Post
    That's discrimination though

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DO you even LIFT BRO?

Sent from my Plumbus MKii using Blasorkinord

Smuggo
    What are you doing to that child?

That's terrible form, keep your back straight and widen your stance
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by SelinaHavoc View Post