hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 344 of 377 FirstFirst ... 244294334341342343344345346347354 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 7531

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

  1. #6861
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    11,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    How do we get Rixx back to jail? He's an IRL scammer
    Report him for historic child sex abuse?

    Infiltrate his real life, gain his trust, become a close friend then use your access to lick all the salt off his peanuts?

    the choices are literally endless
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  2. #6862
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,487
    Amazing display of 40+ year olds behaving like children.

    Eve always delivers.

  3. #6863
    Rakshasa The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Posts
    12,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Amazing display of 40+ year olds behaving like children.

    Eve always delivers.
    There's a reason why in pre-historic times few lived past that age.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

  4. #6864

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenuria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    "legitimate ex-con with an extensive criminal record" #boasting #nextlevel
    I think that is why I never see him at fanfest.

    http://i.imgur.com/QRerQQN.jpg

    He seemed nice enough in person when I met him.

    http://i.imgur.com/Al1OAkE.jpg
    He looks like a pussy
    This is like a 4/10 troll at best; so it's right around FHC standard, then. Carry on.
    You play eve online and feel you can judge a troll level?
    Playing eve makes me a connoisseur of fine trolls. You get to see good ones and bad ones and all sorts of other ones.

    Now bad@botes

  5. #6865
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    11,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenuria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    "legitimate ex-con with an extensive criminal record" #boasting #nextlevel
    I think that is why I never see him at fanfest.

    http://i.imgur.com/QRerQQN.jpg

    He seemed nice enough in person when I met him.

    http://i.imgur.com/Al1OAkE.jpg
    He looks like a pussy
    This is like a 4/10 troll at best; so it's right around FHC standard, then. Carry on.
    You play eve online and feel you can judge a troll level?
    Playing eve makes me a connoisseur of fine trolls. You get to see good ones and bad ones and all sorts of other ones.
    and yet you are blind to the biggest troll of all

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  6. #6866

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenuria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    "legitimate ex-con with an extensive criminal record" #boasting #nextlevel
    I think that is why I never see him at fanfest.

    http://i.imgur.com/QRerQQN.jpg

    He seemed nice enough in person when I met him.

    http://i.imgur.com/Al1OAkE.jpg
    He looks like a pussy
    This is like a 4/10 troll at best; so it's right around FHC standard, then. Carry on.
    You play eve online and feel you can judge a troll level?
    Playing eve makes me a connoisseur of fine trolls. You get to see good ones and bad ones and all sorts of other ones.
    and yet you are blind to the biggest troll of all

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Really makes you think.

    Now bad@botes

  7. #6867
    Donor Bam Stroker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9, 2013
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    574
    Shamefur dispray.
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

  8. #6868
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,213
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    "legitimate ex-con with an extensive criminal record" #boasting #nextlevel
    Shot once, stabbed twice.

    ayyyyeeee

  9. #6869
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post


    Whee cringetastic.
    Grath you're a retard.
    Perfect example of why ad hominem is retarded. Also perfect example of why grath is retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  10. #6870
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,213

  11. #6871
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    How do we get Rixx back to jail? He's an IRL scammer
    Report him for historic child sex abuse?

    Infiltrate his real life, gain his trust, become a close friend then use your access to lick all the salt off his peanuts?

    the choices are literally endless
    He faked his whole "jail" thing

    He's an attention seeking whore who got popularity by making some eve posters and lying on his dumb blog. Later on he used his popularity to get money from retards on reddit who donated to his patreon site.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  12. #6872
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    How do we get Rixx back to jail? He's an IRL scammer
    Report him for historic child sex abuse?

    Infiltrate his real life, gain his trust, become a close friend then use your access to lick all the salt off his peanuts?

    the choices are literally endless
    He faked his whole "jail" thing

    He's an attention seeking whore who got popularity by making some eve posters and lying on his dumb blog. Later on he used his popularity to get money from retards on reddit who donated to his patreon site.
    But how much did he get via patreon?

  13. #6873
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    4,933
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  14. #6874
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Thats Rixx i was asking about Grath.

  15. #6875
    Helen's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Thats Rixx i was asking about Grath.
    Oh think he got about tree fiddy.

  16. #6876

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    5,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Thats Rixx i was asking about Grath.
    Oh think he got about tree fiddy.
    Oh, nice with 350 year sentence we won't be seeing Grath any time soon again.

  17. #6877
    pesadelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    234
    Well in Grath defence we only see him rage when people triger him. And more often than not contribute's allot to making content.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através de Tapatalk

  18. #6878
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    19,968
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    Well in Grath defence we only see him rage when people triger him. And more often than not contribute's allot to making content.

    Enviado do meu SM-G900F através de Tapatalk
    Grath is always triggered though.

  19. #6879
    Donor Bam Stroker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9, 2013
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    He faked his whole "jail" thing
    What are you basing that on? He and his wife tweeted several pics from the courthouse/lockup.
    Last edited by Bam Stroker; March 27 2017 at 04:49:24 AM.
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

  20. #6880
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,295
    tl;dr white trash use Eve Online to live out power fantasies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •