hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 331 of 376 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331332333334341 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 7516

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Stroker View Post
    LOOKS LIKE SHITPOSTS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOIS!
    Menu of the day, every day
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Stroker View Post
    LOOKS LIKE SHITPOSTS ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOIS!
    Menu of the day, every day
    Only on FHC!

Is EVE dead yet? :-D
    WoT: Birkovic

Nerf rock. Paper is working as intended.
    - Scissor

I just ran 4 missions, so no
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHenni View Post
    Is EVE dead yet? :-D
    What is dead can never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Is this post an exercise in meta-irony?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Is this post an exercise in meta-irony?
    It's irony all the way down

No I needed to talk to someone on a remotely deniable alt and the converstation had some gaps, so what the hell I ran recon 1-3 and smash the supplier for a few easy ISK, why not?

also yesterday took part in a 0.75Tn ISK battle nbd
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

I'm so glad I don't have to do PvE any more.

Living in lowsec and doing DED sites with PvP Ships was ok fun. But missions, anoms or mining is just a no go for me.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post

Living in lowsec and doing DED sites with PvP Ships was ok fun. But missions, anoms or mining is just a no go for me.
    I still maintain that the best pvp in eve could probably be found prelink nerf in ded sites. Even if it was rare, almost no where else did you find blinged out t3s, pirate cruisers and battleships duking it out without logis or supporting blobs regularly. L33t pvper(s) vs l33t pvper(s) was so fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post

I still maintain that the best pvp in eve could probably be found prelink nerf in ded sites. Even if it was rare, almost no where else did you find blinged out t3s, pirate cruisers and battleships duking it out without logis or supporting blobs regularly. L33t pvper(s) vs l33t pvper(s) was so fun.
    Didnt you exclusively roll around in an unkillable 100mn 2 bil isk deimos with all the links and HG implants as part of your "this is the best pvp ever" speel. Then proceeded to complain on comms/to anyone who would listen in tuskers that you only ever got to shit on bads and noone good would fight you?
    That was post link nerf with pretty irrelevant implants (no asklepians) and i didnt do plex pvp but just engaged everything. And i got like 0 interesting fights, people either brought way way to much or way way to little.

Didnt you exclusively roll around in an unkillable 100mn 2 bil isk deimos with all the links and HG implants as part of your "this is the best pvp ever" speel. Then proceeded to complain on comms/to anyone who would listen in tuskers that you only ever got to shit on bads and noone good would fight you?
    That was post link nerf with pretty irrelevant implants (no asklepians) and i didnt do plex pvp but just engaged everything. And i got like 0 interesting fights, people either brought way way to much or way way to little.
    What would be just the right amount to fight? Because that's either a ship you kill quickly or spend ages feeding kills to for no real enjoyment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

What would be just the right amount to fight? Because that's either a ship you kill quickly or spend ages feeding kills to for no real enjoyment.
    2-5 people in hacs/bcs/pirate cruisers or 1 or 2 pirate battleships that arent bhaals, or like 8 cruisers or something lika that. Basicely a small gang with enough dps to kill you so that you have to pilot welll/heat accordingly to survive but not so much mindlessly applied dps that you eventually just die if they all press f1 at the right time (i.e orthrus' which it basicely died too in the end, after crossjumping the gang a few times).

But it was/is way to hard to get that number just right so the amount of gfs are way to low. Which is why i never rebought the thing. Although i probably should have done the ded plex hunting thing because thats exactly where you can get those fights.

EVE IS DYING

oh, wait

CCP posted record revenue in 2016, and doubled EVE's daily average users
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...urpose-of-life
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

Anyone else that remembers and misses the times when this was not only a highly active eve forum, but also the best one?
    If this is what happens when bitter vets takes over then ccp would be wise to purge every single vet from the game just to be on the safe side.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Anyone else that remembers and misses the times when this was not only a highly active eve forum, but also the best one?
    If this is what happens when bitter vets takes over then ccp would be wise to purge every single vet from the game just to be on the safe side.
    Its not our fault, its eves. There isnt a single active eve forum in the world (at least no english one). You might say reddit is active due to tons of new threads every day but that isnt actual content, there are no discussions about the game as such for the most part, its all propaganda, nullsec memes, killmails and random BS with the occasional complaints about the game.

The only fitting/mechanics discussions that happen are on the official forums usually and 99% of them are "how do i fit my raven for pve". Fhc is only dead because the game doesnt really allow any sort of interesting new things to talk about. The core of the game hasnt changed in ages, the fitting metagame is totally discovered nowadays (it used to be that people had secret fits and the majority was shitfit, now almost everyone has a decent fit and shitfits are rare). Bar sov null there just isnt much to talk about, and the war and politics forum actually is fairly active still.

If new interesting stuff gets released this forum flares back into live (at least the interesting eve sections, fitting and the piloting in practice (that the eve subforum part is hidden is a fucking disgrace btw)) for a week or so, but due to how fast new stuff is figured out it all dies very fast again. Or its so boring like the sunesis that no one even bothers to talk about it.

Eve had this amazing appeal of having so much stuff to discover, so many different mods and systems and ways to pvp. And when that was sort of figured out the game got changed in big ways usually (like the nano nerf) or stuff like wormholes was introduced. Nowadays theres just nothing (or very little) to discover in eve. The game has been figured out and untill it changes a lot that wont change much.

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Thanks to reddit, discord, slack and twitter, a forum is not the only way to communicate any more.

I catch myself romanticizing the time where we downloaded torrents from eve-files, because youtube was not a thing Probably for the better now.

I don't think it has something to do with bitter vets. There are still a lot of them, but they don't communicate in this forum. I'm not sure about the reason, but theoricrafting is often corp internal nowdays. At least with the dudes I fly with. I don't think OpSec is the only reason.

It's worse in the German forum though. It's 90% recruitment only at this point. And no, it's not exaggerating.

You can't have a frontier without blank spots on the map. Database dumps and killmails and the api allows for too much reliable information.

I found it predictable and boring. It actually killed off the joy of roaming because it was obvious where to find people. I gave up on low sec at that point.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post

I found it predictable and boring. It actually killed off the joy of roaming because it was obvious where to find people. I gave up on low sec at that point.
    We aren't talking about the FW plex but the 4-6/10s you have to scan down first. A few years ago they dropped way more isk then they do now (because a pith a type medium shield booster is under 300 mil but it used to be way over a billion, invulns went up to 4 bil or so) which meant people fought for them, and pvp in them was super active.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post

I had so much fun.
    In the beginning, many many moons ago, I used a AC Tornado. Nobody expected it to be fittet for, or with ACs for that matter. And it could take the Angel DED plexes fairly well. So when I saw probes on d-scan my heat startet to pump real fast and my hand started to shake.
    You could add a bit of PsyOps by talking with broken english in local about how you need every ISK to pay for PLEX. You could feel how the local pirates quivered of excitement to kill a noob ratter, they did not even have time to check my kb.

And that's how you could kill Isthars and Tengus with a shitty Tornado. 10/10