hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 381 of 383 FirstFirst ... 281331371378379380381382383 LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 7642

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Triumvirate in the middle of a war they were winning decide to start the process of failcascading - https://pastebin.com/ViKxAYRA
    What year is it ? 2003? 2005 ? wait - 2008 surely ?
    Tri weren't around in 2003 though I get what you are saying.
    I guess I was being a bit disingenuous towards Tri [just like I have been against The Initiative.] , they aren't actually doing too badly against the entire DRF blob from as far away as Geminate and Cobalt Edge [remove the Geminate to Great Wildlands jump] plus have a couple of allies of their own chief among them being the chinese.

I guess a new war just started
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Please do tell...
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Against bots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Please do tell...
    Goons brought all the big things to attack the horde keepstar in cloud ring. Armor timer tonight, blobbing and node death expected. People are hoping its the first shot in a larger war.

I wouldn't call a CTA to destroy a single Keepstar anything resembling a 'war' - but if phorde respond by attacking and harassing Delve, and others join in, and the pressure is kept up... yeah, that'd be a war. We'll see. The armor timer is something today, isn't it?

A concerted effort to invade and occupy bot lands has a much greater resemblance to a war, but I don't know if just a single person offering up modest bounties is enough to trigger that.

~3400 in 9-4PR right now. Imperium have brought more than 300 titans (don't ask me how many more, I left the system while they were still coming in), and what I would describe as a lotof supercarriers. Plus just a whole fucking bunch of carriers, dreads, machs, bombers etc.

I mean when you're bringing upwards of 30 trillion ISK worth of ships and dropping multiple fortizars and even more astrahaus to invade a hostile system and attack a keepstar that feels like it's more than just a big roam.

3 titans just died in an initial skirmish, and I'm not being ironic here.

EDIT: Apparently the new meta is suicide titans. Not even joking, NCdotte warped in 3 titans to suicide-boson a group of carriers.
    Last edited by Malcanis; January 16 2018 at 08:43:58 PM.
    I love Malcanis!

Hey, remember all those people who were saying that we'll never see another B-R again, citadels have killed big battles, phoebe means people won't use caps any more, yadda yadda yadda?
    I love Malcanis!

Hey, remember all those people who were saying that we'll never see another B-R again, citadels have killed big battles, phoebe means people won't use caps any more, yadda yadda yadda?
    3 titans != B-R though.

Did I hear correctly that the Keepstar armor has been repaired and the attackers will have to start over with the shields again (next week?) if they want to stick with this?

Thanks for the report.

3 titans just died in an initial skirmish, and I'm not being ironic here.

EDIT: Apparently the new meta is suicide titans. Not even joking, NCdotte warped in 3 titans to suicide-boson a group of carriers.
    WTH? If that's accurate, then EVE has some really big economic problems right now...
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

top kek, botting has got so bad that suicide titans are a thing. Are they like 50 billion or some shit now
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Stan View Post
    Did I hear correctly that the Keepstar armor has been repaired and the attackers will have to start over with the shields again (next week?) if they want to stick with this?
    Yes and no.

Yes, the shield timer got repped, because it's kinda hard to concentrate on a keep timer ticking down in real time while you're in 90 percent tidi and the enemy just sacrificed three titans on your jump in trying to blunderbuss you, while one of the three even makes it out alive ~somehow (I am amazed by the latter btw).

But the keep got rereffed after everything settled in, so basically we're right where we were +1 day and with conditions set up a little more in favor of the attackers due to all the anchored and fully operational battlestations, I mean citadels, on the grid. So same show tomorrow and more time for the latecomers to trickle in.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    top kek, botting has got so bad that suicide titans are a thing. Are they like 50 billion or some shit now
    70-ish, it seems.

Not counting the blueprint of course, the items to build an Erebus would cost 68.07 billion to purchase in Jita.

300 titans o.O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Stan View Post
    70-ish, it seems.

Not counting the blueprint of course, the items to build an Erebus would cost 68.07 billion to purchase in Jita.
    Christ, that's pretty fucking bad. It's not even like training time is a limiting factor now injectors exist.

Of course 'everything is fine' etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    300 titans o.O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, titans are like the rr bs from their time.

Thats actually more down to the new structures; material reduction bonuses, much easier production and improved safety. Everyone can build/buy them at cost now.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Thats actually more down to the new structures; material reduction bonuses, much easier production and improved safety. Everyone can build/buy them at cost now.
    That just makes it even worse. This is the result of a conscious balancing decision...

"conscious" "decision"