hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 379 of 411 FirstFirst ... 279329369376377378379380381382389 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,580 of 8214

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Maybe they had other things to do on Christmas Day than jump 100 gates.

xmas bot raven migrations best migrations.

ravens are cool to use in PvP again, haven't you heard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Yesterday I got a moment of weakness and I went on a 100+ jump solo battleship roam with no scout or anything. I went from tribute through Caldari lowsec some hisec and down to providence.

The only pew pew I got was in Black Rise where I surprised some frigates with 1100 DPS and then later in a 1v1 against a Raven in Providence. That's where I also died even though I could have won if I'd wear him down from range a bit more (totally forgot about cap booster 3200s) Frigs, Gnosis, Pest

I dont think EVE is dying. Everybody just got super lazy and would rather carebear than try to kill a battleship OR everybody thinks a solo battleship is cyno bait
    Everything is Cyno Bait, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Yesterday I got a moment of weakness and I went on a 100+ jump solo battleship roam with no scout or anything. I went from tribute through Caldari lowsec some hisec and down to providence.

The only pew pew I got was in Black Rise where I surprised some frigates with 1100 DPS and then later in a 1v1 against a Raven in Providence. That's where I also died even though I could have won if I'd wear him down from range a bit more (totally forgot about cap booster 3200s) Frigs, Gnosis, Pest

I dont think EVE is dying. Everybody just got super lazy and would rather carebear than try to kill a battleship OR everybody thinks a solo battleship is cyno bait
    Everything is Cyno Bait, isn't it?
    Not really

Yup, spent an entire evening flying around in a solo bhaal in low sec, and didnt get a single fight.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

We can get a fight whenever we want with a T1 cruiser/BC gang into hordespace. It's generally pretty good fun. Yeah, they usually "blob" us, but we reliably get a significant amount of entertainment before maybe (but not always) losing a 40M ISK caracal or whatever. Of if you want to upship, upship. I guess what I'm saying is that to a certain extent you need to go where the fights are and be in a group where the FCs run gangs and fleets.

Bitching that people arent coming to you where you want, when you want, on the terms that you like, isn't calculated to inspire sympathy.

NB: It has been years since I have had any patience whatsoever with people complaining about the "death" of solo goodfites.
    I love Malcanis!

I say a good FC is the make or break
    Allways that needs good combo with a 'hole' Wizard.

Plus some entertainment on voice of your choice.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    NB: It has been years since I have had any patience whatsoever with people complaining about the "death" of solo goodfites.
    Solo got much harder with the isboxer changes and removal of off grid boosting.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Thank you for reminding me exactly why I have no patience whatsoever with people complaining about the "death" of solo goodfites.
    I love Malcanis!

Not really solo if you fly more than one ship.
    Need more speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Not really solo if you fly more than one ship.
    So much this.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

You must not have hung around Tribute too terribly long. Solo battleships have a tendency to find themselves turned into killmarks for supercaps there. In your case, there may have been a small amount of ticker tanking going on, though.

Now bad@botes

Quality troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Well, when i say solo i never ment dual boxing, links or logi alts...
    For me, solo actually means one char and one ship, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quality troll
    never fails.

I hate to say it, but what Eve needs isn't more SOV or PvP changes. It needs quality PvE. Remove anioms. Remove missions. Remove incursions. Make all NPC SOV into regular SOV and turn all lowsec in to FW lowsec. Make the NPC factions actual alliances. Have them fight to take SOV from players and claim lowsec space. In order to make isk in the game you need to pick a side (Can actually join pirates, Navy, or be your own things) and kill the other side ships/citadels/take their SOV or FW space.

Give the NPCs mining fleets to mine. The results of that mining are turned in to ships. No mining, no ships. Lots of mining lot of ships/bigger ships. Those ships form actual PvP fleets with Incursion++ AI. They roam, jump through gates, gate camp, tackle you, etc. They have logi, dics/hics, EWAR, and escalate. So if you come at them with supers then they hit back with a dread bomb or supers of their own. They claim SOV and anchor structures.

It would fix a lot of problems. No more carriers/supers/AFktars farming anioms. Rorqs now have to face players and NPCs. Players need to form fleets and :roam: to make isk. Roaming PvP fit fleets are good for PvPers wanting a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    I hate to say it, but what Eve needs isn't more SOV or PvP changes. It needs quality PvE. Remove anioms. Remove missions. Remove incursions. Make all NPC SOV into regular SOV and turn all lowsec in to FW lowsec. Make the NPC factions actual alliances. Have them fight to take SOV from players and claim lowsec space. In order to make isk in the game you need to pick a side (Can actually join pirates, Navy, or be your own things) and kill the other side ships/citadels/take their SOV or FW space.

Give the NPCs mining fleets to mine. The results of that mining are turned in to ships. No mining, no ships. Lots of mining lot of ships/bigger ships. Those ships form actual PvP fleets with Incursion++ AI. They roam, jump through gates, gate camp, tackle you, etc. They have logi, dics/hics, EWAR, and escalate. So if you come at them with supers then they hit back with a dread bomb or supers of their own. They claim SOV and anchor structures.

It would fix a lot of problems. No more carriers/supers/AFktars farming anioms. Rorqs now have to face players and NPCs. Players need to form fleets and :roam: to make isk. Roaming PvP fit fleets are good for PvPers wanting a fight.
    NPC 0,0 sov is one of the only positive things about living in 0,0
    (not that im living there, but still)

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post

NPC 0,0 sov is one of the only positive things about living in 0,0
    (not that im living there, but still)
    NPC 0.0 will still be there. There is absolutely going to be space that the NPCs take that no one else wants/can't actually defend.

What we need is another 3 years focusing around citadels and aegis sov