hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 334 of 338 FirstFirst ... 234284324331332333334335336337 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 6743

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

  1. #6661
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Thats why God invented netflix
    Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.


    Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.
    wololo

    Show us on the doll where the logi touched you.
    The part where once you have enough logis positioning, velocity, transversal velocity, range and so on just become irrelevant and you just anchor up because instead of having to fly properly you just tank through the damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  2. #6662
    DaBigCheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12, 2011
    Location
    SOUND
    Posts
    404
    I too park HML cerbs at zero on blaster vindis, we have three scimis so we can just tank through the damage

  3. #6663

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Thats why God invented netflix
    Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.


    Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.
    wololo

    Show us on the doll where the logi touched you.
    The part where once you have enough logis positioning, velocity, transversal velocity, range and so on just become irrelevant and you just anchor up because instead of having to fly properly you just tank through the damage.
    I see what the problem is. You're just mad people aren't lining up in front of you to die honorably. I mean, everyone knows that there's definitely no counterplay to logi at all.

    Now bad@botes

  4. #6664
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Thats why God invented netflix
    Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.


    Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.
    wololo

    Show us on the doll where the logi touched you.
    The part where once you have enough logis positioning, velocity, transversal velocity, range and so on just become irrelevant and you just anchor up because instead of having to fly properly you just tank through the damage.
    yeah except there is plenty of room to play with ewar and other crowd control play. Especially in 20v20 man gang warfare, 1-2 good ewar pilots can change the balance of the fight if they do it right.

    There is plenty of room in every size of engagements for individual pilots to have a key role and influence the fight apart from the FC but most nerds simply dont/cant do it and pretend its just a F1 monkey business to make them feel good why they are just a F1 nerd.

    There is not 1 alliance that complains that they have too many guys that are doers/FC types and about seven hundred alliances that desperately want more FCs and useful nerds.
    Last edited by Fara; January 3 2017 at 11:33:07 AM.

  5. #6665
    GiDiYi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    Post
    Btw you active again Fara? I am pretty sure I saw one of your alts fumbling around in a Tengu at a TCU in F4R yesterday.

  6. #6666
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigCheez View Post
    I too park HML cerbs at zero on blaster vindis, we have three scimis so we can just tank through the damage
    How the fleet is positioned is on the FC, not the individual. In a cerb what you do as a fleet member is orbit the designated anchor, lock the target up and press f1, you also broadcast for reps if shot. Thats all the gameplay there is.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianeces View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Thats why God invented netflix
    Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.


    Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.
    wololo

    Show us on the doll where the logi touched you.
    The part where once you have enough logis positioning, velocity, transversal velocity, range and so on just become irrelevant and you just anchor up because instead of having to fly properly you just tank through the damage.
    yeah except there is plenty of room to play with ewar and other crowd control play. Especially in 20v20 man gang warfare, 1-2 good ewar pilots can change the balance of the fight if they do it right.

    There is plenty of room in every size of engagements for individual pilots to have a key role and influence the fight apart from the FC but most nerds simply dont/cant do it and pretend its just a F1 monkey business to make them feel good why they are just a F1 nerd.

    There is not 1 alliance that complains that they have too many guys that are doers/FC types and about seven hundred alliances that desperately want more FCs and useful nerds.
    Yes 1-2 ewar pilots can (well, not really, if the enemy logis are any good you can bring as many damps, tds, gds, ecm as you want and nothing will happen), the dps of the fleet might as well be bots though. Fleet pvp has 0 real gameplay for line members (which for some reason the still get wrong quite often).
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  7. #6667
    Grath's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,202
    Fara im the king of arguing with generally anybody but Wolf is the dumbest motherfucker on earth with an internet connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    What do you say, Grath? If I private message you some information about my family and me, would you become my spokesperson in confirming I'm telling the truth?

  8. #6668
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    8,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    Fara im the king of arguing with generally anybody but Wolf is the dumbest motherfucker on earth with an internet connection.
    at least he has the brains to control his calorie intake Lards McTubbington
    "Teachers are teachers because they are pedos. Thats why they want to work in a job around children, its a well known fact." #Nonsesense

  9. #6669
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    12,538
    Grath aint a fatty mcfatfat is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  10. #6670
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    8,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Grath aint a fatty mcfatfat is he?
    I have no idea tbh. I mputting as much thought into my posting as this thread and its participants deserve though
    "Teachers are teachers because they are pedos. Thats why they want to work in a job around children, its a well known fact." #Nonsesense

  11. #6671
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    12,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Grath aint a fatty mcfatfat is he?
    I have no idea tbh. I mputting as much thought into my posting as this thread and its participants deserve though
    Which differentiaties it from every other thread how?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  12. #6672

    Join Date
    July 2, 2014
    Location
    CAS
    Posts
    342
    I'd be happy if frig and cruiser logi, like capital logi, couldn't receive reps themselves.

  13. #6673

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Stan View Post
    I'd be happy if frig and cruiser logi, like capital logi, couldn't receive reps themselves.
    Give me a module for subcap logis that gives an insane bonus to self reps and remote rep and you've got a deal. Otherwise, fuck off.

    Now bad@botes

  14. #6674
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDiYi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    Post
    Btw you active again Fara? I am pretty sure I saw one of your alts fumbling around in a Tengu at a TCU in F4R yesterday.
    yeah im playing again after a few months off

  15. #6675
    Badboy K's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    1,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.

    And it sucks balls. I was in the Vey fight over CHAOS Keepstar and couldnt handle it. I entered system and was on grid for about 20 minutes all together.
    Same here, i might be getting too old for this game, but sitting at a computer for 3+ hours is just too tiring for me. The only reason i play Eve atm and join fights is couse of the guys i play with are there.

    The thing that amazes me is how players accept this shitty experience they basicly pay for every month. Can't really imagine that any other community would be happy with server performance like that. Just imagine playing Squad on a laggy server? I would change server immediately and if all servers played the same i would stop playing the game.

    Would also stop playing a game that forces you to sit at computer and watch a game that is playing at 10% TIDI. I mean WTF? Its 2017 and we play a MMO that stops in-game time to 10% RL time and seem to be happy about it.
    NcDot

  16. #6676
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy K View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.

    And it sucks balls. I was in the Vey fight over CHAOS Keepstar and couldnt handle it. I entered system and was on grid for about 20 minutes all together.
    Same here, i might be getting too old for this game, but sitting at a computer for 3+ hours is just too tiring for me. The only reason i play Eve atm and join fights is couse of the guys i play with are there.

    The thing that amazes me is how players accept this shitty experience they basicly pay for every month. Can't really imagine that any other community would be happy with server performance like that. Just imagine playing Squad on a laggy server? I would change server immediately and if all servers played the same i would stop playing the game.

    Would also stop playing a game that forces you to sit at computer and watch a game that is playing at 10% TIDI. I mean WTF? Its 2017 and we play a MMO that stops in-game time to 10% RL time and seem to be happy about it.
    Dont you see that beautiful paradox?

  17. #6677
    Moderator Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy K View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.

    And it sucks balls. I was in the Vey fight over CHAOS Keepstar and couldnt handle it. I entered system and was on grid for about 20 minutes all together.
    Same here, i might be getting too old for this game, but sitting at a computer for 3+ hours is just too tiring for me. The only reason i play Eve atm and join fights is couse of the guys i play with are there.

    The thing that amazes me is how players accept this shitty experience they basicly pay for every month. Can't really imagine that any other community would be happy with server performance like that. Just imagine playing Squad on a laggy server? I would change server immediately and if all servers played the same i would stop playing the game.

    Would also stop playing a game that forces you to sit at computer and watch a game that is playing at 10% TIDI. I mean WTF? Its 2017 and we play a MMO that stops in-game time to 10% RL time and seem to be happy about it.
    Dont you see that beautiful paradox?
    There's a lulleby for suffering and a paradox to blame - welcome to eve online.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  18. #6678
    Grath's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Grath aint a fatty mcfatfat is he?
    Nah bro, i run and lift with a fair bit of regularity (running happens less in the winter here since its 30 below)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    What do you say, Grath? If I private message you some information about my family and me, would you become my spokesperson in confirming I'm telling the truth?

  19. #6679
    Marlona Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Stroker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.
    I'd say it's mostly the players' fault. CCP introduced new mechanics to break up the megacoalitions and turn sov warfare into a series of protracted skirmishes rather than the Dominion meta of one giant, decisive fight and then a month of grinding structures. But we're such a bunch of masochists we're still trying to play at the scale we used to and the whole universe is still dogpiling en masse on a single flashpoint rather than fighting over territory with their neighbours as intended.

    Aegis sov isn't perfect but a lot of the continuing problem is due to our own stubbornness and refusal to play "as intended" by CCP. Perhaps it's because the sov changes that started with Phoebe still aren't finished - there's still a few types of Citadels yet to be implemented, player-built stargates to come along and nullsec resources still need a rebalance to get to the "farms and fields" vision of sov that people have been talking about for years.

    Maybe a year from now when the revamp is (hopefully) complete it'll be a different story, although I have reservations whether the big alliances who have become accustomed to measuring their success in terms of the size of their massed supercapital fleet will be able to just put that aside an play EVE at a smaller, more provincial and less "prestigious" scale. Especially when the future of sov will rely on multidisciplinary organisations which includes players like miners and industrialists whose vocation is traditionally denigrated by the superpowers.
    I'm looking forward to null finally having the -90% jump fatigue bonus removed from industrial ships. I'm not sure if null industry stations and local minerals are there yet, but once they are and that bonus is gone. Null will finally be fully removed from the rancid tit that is Jita. But there is no ignoring the old large alliances in the game doing everything they can to ban the use of entosis modules. Main excuse is they don't want wars so their fleet commanders can take a break or some lame shit. The sov system is decent, but when you don't allow players to use the modules, of course it won't 'work' well.

    What's ironic is you hear these old and tired fleet commanders complain about how there needs to be new fleet commanders, but they go out of their way to prevent conflicts from happening outside of stupid, arranged war games bullshit. Far too many frenemies. Feels like some version of Red vs. Blue except in null. If there is any changes to the current sov system it needs to be something more automatic that doesn't allow this kind of lame stuff. It's a combination off those things and others that force players from large groups to feel the pull towards the latest war. PanFam and friends will be joining the Winter War very soon out of boredom. Instead of starting their own unrelated war, it is more profitable to maintain renters and blues and 3rd party in the south.

    Now if they added a layer of sov system abrasion against adjacent non-alliance systems to drive conflict that would be nice. No more white picket fence crap. Then again I'm just an old vet who just wants to see all null blocks burn to the ground. lol Simply too many big head null personalities who want to maintain control of large empires, which is a way to play the game. Meh, I guess I never understood the need for null leaders to find peace when the game was built on war.

    God help null block personalities if CCP every comes out with a great war dec system that means war in high sec is fun. Ok, back to drinking overly priced beer and pull this steak off the grill before I over cook it like the previous one.

  20. #6680
    Movember 2012 ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,594
    someone give me isk


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •