- Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Happy New Year, shitposters
    no u
    ur gay

I'm missing the big fight in F4R because of jump fatigue. I have an opinion about this dumb mechanic now (I think it's dumb.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    I'm missing the big fight in F4R because of jump fatigue. I have an opinion about this dumb mechanic now (I think it's dumb.)

u should be happy, most dudes i spoken to regret going there in the first place heh

All big fights are fucking horrible to be in. They might be fun due to a "i was there" thing and due to the sheer magnitude of what is happening, but gameplay wise they are awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

The land of Vikings and cross country skiing
    They are awful awful awful. Testco coming from having a war with a bunch of these fights and invading a region where they'll have even more of them is masochism in it's purest form.

So sov is gud again? I missed the massive blobs....

Quote Originally Posted by tighten View Post
    So sov is gud again? I missed the massive blobs....
    Afaik small scale sov ( i.e up to 100 man) is very fun and very possible, big sov is as horrible as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BuRniZZ View Post
    They are awful awful awful. Testco coming from having a war with a bunch of these fights and invading a region where they'll have even more of them is masochism in it's purest form.
    Getting super kills so v0v worth

(also it's a reasonably fun fight that hasn't had NCPL helicopter dicking their way into the mess and ruining it for everyone)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    "I hate ______ being able to show up with caps/supers anywhere on the map any time they want. CCP please fix." -Most EVE players 2015

"I hate not being able to show up with caps/supers anywhere on the map any time I want. CCP please fix." -Most EVE players 2016

Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post

(also it's a reasonably fun fight that hasn't had NCPL helicopter dicking their way into the mess and ruining it for everyone)
    It's not worth it. What's the tidi at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue
    Keep digging your hole my retard. Can't read + can't understand why minmaxing bullshit and Play-to-Win is cancer in online games = a dumbfuck is you

These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.

And it sucks balls. I was in the Vey fight over CHAOS Keepstar and couldnt handle it. I entered system and was on grid for about 20 minutes all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Multsanti View Post

It's not worth it. What's the tidi at?
    Worse than the Keepstar fight

I mean, I had a bunch of movies going on my 2nd monitor and only switched to Eve to shoot GoonDread#153 so it's not like I wasted my time

Thats why God invented netflix

Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.

Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.

this is a post about eve online so

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.

Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.
    wololo

Show us on the doll where the logi touched you.

e:

We'll probably show up at some point, though I doubt we do anything more serious than third party things or try to mess with people.
    Last edited by Dianeces; January 2 2017 at 10:44:35 PM.

Now bad@botes

Can I just have the doll?
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.
    I'd say it's mostly the players' fault. CCP introduced new mechanics to break up the megacoalitions and turn sov warfare into a series of protracted skirmishes rather than the Dominion meta of one giant, decisive fight and then a month of grinding structures. But we're such a bunch of masochists we're still trying to play at the scale we used to and the whole universe is still dogpiling en masse on a single flashpoint rather than fighting over territory with their neighbours as intended.

Aegis sov isn't perfect but a lot of the continuing problem is due to our own stubbornness and refusal to play "as intended" by CCP. Perhaps it's because the sov changes that started with Phoebe still aren't finished - there's still a few types of Citadels yet to be implemented, player-built stargates to come along and nullsec resources still need a rebalance to get to the "farms and fields" vision of sov that people have been talking about for years.

Maybe a year from now when the revamp is (hopefully) complete it'll be a different story, although I have reservations whether the big alliances who have become accustomed to measuring their success in terms of the size of their massed supercapital fleet will be able to just put that aside an play EVE at a smaller, more provincial and less "prestigious" scale. Especially when the future of sov will rely on multidisciplinary organisations which includes players like miners and industrialists whose vocation is traditionally denigrated by the superpowers.
    Last edited by Bam Stroker; January 2 2017 at 11:52:11 PM.
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com