hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 333 of 340 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 6796

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

  1. #6641
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    4,881
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Happy New Year, shitposters
    no u
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  2. #6642
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Happy New Year, shitposters
    no u
    ur gay

  3. #6643
    Dirk Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    2,717
    I'm missing the big fight in F4R because of jump fatigue. I have an opinion about this dumb mechanic now (I think it's dumb.)

  4. #6644
    Marlona Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    I'm missing the big fight in F4R because of jump fatigue. I have an opinion about this dumb mechanic now (I think it's dumb.)

  5. #6645
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    u should be happy, most dudes i spoken to regret going there in the first place heh

  6. #6646
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    7,888
    All big fights are fucking horrible to be in. They might be fun due to a "i was there" thing and due to the sheer magnitude of what is happening, but gameplay wise they are awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  7. #6647
    BuRniZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The land of Vikings and cross country skiing
    Posts
    193
    They are awful awful awful. Testco coming from having a war with a bunch of these fights and invading a region where they'll have even more of them is masochism in it's purest form.

  8. #6648

    Join Date
    August 24, 2011
    Posts
    229
    So sov is gud again? I missed the massive blobs....

  9. #6649
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by tighten View Post
    So sov is gud again? I missed the massive blobs....
    Afaik small scale sov ( i.e up to 100 man) is very fun and very possible, big sov is as horrible as ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  10. #6650
    Quote Originally Posted by BuRniZZ View Post
    They are awful awful awful. Testco coming from having a war with a bunch of these fights and invading a region where they'll have even more of them is masochism in it's purest form.
    Getting super kills so v0v worth

    (also it's a reasonably fun fight that hasn't had NCPL helicopter dicking their way into the mess and ruining it for everyone)

  11. #6651

    Join Date
    December 30, 2013
    Location
    Rolled Out
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Magnum View Post
    I'm missing the big fight in F4R because of jump fatigue. I have an opinion about this dumb mechanic now (I think it's dumb.)
    "I hate ______ being able to show up with caps/supers anywhere on the map any time they want. CCP please fix." -Most EVE players 2015

    "I hate not being able to show up with caps/supers anywhere on the map any time I want. CCP please fix." -Most EVE players 2016

  12. #6652
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BuRniZZ View Post
    They are awful awful awful. Testco coming from having a war with a bunch of these fights and invading a region where they'll have even more of them is masochism in it's purest form.
    Getting super kills so v0v worth

    (also it's a reasonably fun fight that hasn't had NCPL helicopter dicking their way into the mess and ruining it for everyone)
    It's not worth it. What's the tidi at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue
    Keep digging your hole my retard. Can't read + can't understand why minmaxing bullshit and Play-to-Win is cancer in online games = a dumbfuck is you


  13. #6653
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    4,881
    These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.

    And it sucks balls. I was in the Vey fight over CHAOS Keepstar and couldnt handle it. I entered system and was on grid for about 20 minutes all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  14. #6654
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Multsanti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BuRniZZ View Post
    They are awful awful awful. Testco coming from having a war with a bunch of these fights and invading a region where they'll have even more of them is masochism in it's purest form.
    Getting super kills so v0v worth

    (also it's a reasonably fun fight that hasn't had NCPL helicopter dicking their way into the mess and ruining it for everyone)
    It's not worth it. What's the tidi at?
    Worse than the Keepstar fight

    I mean, I had a bunch of movies going on my 2nd monitor and only switched to Eve to shoot GoonDread#153 so it's not like I wasted my time

  15. #6655
    dominus's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5, 2012
    Posts
    1,718
    Thats why God invented netflix

  16. #6656
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    7,888
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Thats why God invented netflix
    Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.


    Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  17. #6657
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,023
    this is a post about eve online so

  18. #6658

    Join Date
    July 30, 2011
    Posts
    1,252
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Thats why God invented netflix
    Thats why god invented medium or small scale pvp.


    Although any battle with more then 1 logi has basicely a 0 skill requirement and thus 0 actual gameplay for everyone bar the FC.
    wololo

    Show us on the doll where the logi touched you.

    e:
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post

    (also it's a reasonably fun fight that hasn't had NCPL helicopter dicking their way into the mess and ruining it for everyone)
    We'll probably show up at some point, though I doubt we do anything more serious than third party things or try to mess with people.
    Last edited by Dianeces; January 2 2017 at 10:44:35 PM.

    Now bad@botes

  19. #6659
    Moderator Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,908
    Can I just have the doll?
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  20. #6660
    Donor Bam Stroker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9, 2013
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    These big sov fights are only boring because now there are always 2000+ people in systems. It's the players fault too. Literally everybody batphones everyone they know.
    I'd say it's mostly the players' fault. CCP introduced new mechanics to break up the megacoalitions and turn sov warfare into a series of protracted skirmishes rather than the Dominion meta of one giant, decisive fight and then a month of grinding structures. But we're such a bunch of masochists we're still trying to play at the scale we used to and the whole universe is still dogpiling en masse on a single flashpoint rather than fighting over territory with their neighbours as intended.

    Aegis sov isn't perfect but a lot of the continuing problem is due to our own stubbornness and refusal to play "as intended" by CCP. Perhaps it's because the sov changes that started with Phoebe still aren't finished - there's still a few types of Citadels yet to be implemented, player-built stargates to come along and nullsec resources still need a rebalance to get to the "farms and fields" vision of sov that people have been talking about for years.

    Maybe a year from now when the revamp is (hopefully) complete it'll be a different story, although I have reservations whether the big alliances who have become accustomed to measuring their success in terms of the size of their massed supercapital fleet will be able to just put that aside an play EVE at a smaller, more provincial and less "prestigious" scale. Especially when the future of sov will rely on multidisciplinary organisations which includes players like miners and industrialists whose vocation is traditionally denigrated by the superpowers.
    Last edited by Bam Stroker; January 2 2017 at 11:52:11 PM.
    EVE Down Under - a community for players in the AUTZ
    In-game channel: evedownunder // Twitter // Facebook // www.evedownunder.com

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •