hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 421 of 424 FirstFirst ... 321371411418419420421422423424 LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,420 of 8464

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

  1. #8401
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    This might be an end to most solo ECM faggotry but it will make little difference to larger engagements unless they nerf the effective range of ECM too. Still an improvement. I don't think ECM ships need an ehp boost to balance.
    At range, why use ECM, which might not work, when you can use damps which will definitely work?

    Seriously, ECM was already barely used other than ECM drones and ECM bursts. Just fucking remove it already instead of pretending that "just one more nerf" will make it into something you'll accept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  2. #8402
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,039
    I agree comepletely with removing it. Try convinving CCP of that.
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  3. #8403
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,082
    Eh. ECM still has a purpose. In fleets it'll completely shut down Logis when it lands, whereas damps only reduce range and/or speed.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  4. #8404
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Eh. ECM still has a purpose. In fleets it'll completely shut down Logis when it lands, whereas damps only reduce range and/or speed.
    If we remove ECM we would gain the additional benefit of losing an excuse to deny that massed Logis aren't OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  5. #8405
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,301
    I dont really get the hatred against ECM ships, you would almost think that fleets were nothing but ecm ships the way some people complain about them.
    I cant even remember the last time i actually saw ECM ships other then in the alliance tourney. And the few times I've seen them, its been kitsunes that gets chased away by drones.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  6. #8406
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    I dont really get the hatred against ECM ships, you would almost think that fleets were nothing but ecm ships the way some people complain about them.
    Falcons are used a lot when hunting carriers to jam out fighters, obviously many bears were not happy with this



  7. #8407

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,304
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.

  8. #8408
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  9. #8409
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    I dont really get the hatred against ECM ships, you would almost think that fleets were nothing but ecm ships the way some people complain about them.
    Falcons are used a lot when hunting carriers to jam out fighters, obviously many bears were not happy with this
    And from what I understand, that use wont be affected by the changes. And since I havnt been carrier hunting, it seems i wont run into ecm ships at all these days

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  10. #8410
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    I dont really get the hatred against ECM ships, you would almost think that fleets were nothing but ecm ships the way some people complain about them.
    Falcons are used a lot when hunting carriers to jam out fighters, obviously many bears were not happy with this
    And from what I understand, that use wont be affected by the changes.
    No it will. The falcon relies on ECM to keeps the DPS away, with the new changes that's not a thing anymore. So rape the falcon and once it dies rape all the bombers and shit. Cloaky t3's + logi will still work fine though.



  11. #8411

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!

  12. #8412
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    You mean no one's linked the new ECM becoming taunt devblog?
    Was going to link it then I thought 'Won't it be a nice surprise when someone does log-in and tries ecm.'

  13. #8413
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,686
    I assume project nova is alive and well, got an email today to carry my old dust charecter over

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  14. #8414
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  15. #8415
    Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...
    #canihasyourstuff
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  16. #8416
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...
    #canihasyourstuff
    I said it sounded like a good idea, not that i would act on it

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  17. #8417
    Bartholomeus Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...
    #canihasyourstuff
    I said it sounded like a good idea, not that i would act on it
    Since you're still playing EVE ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

  18. #8418
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...
    #canihasyourstuff
    I said it sounded like a good idea, not that i would act on it
    Since you're still playing EVE ...
    A grand total of about 4-6 months vacation from the game since i started 14 years ago...
    Last edited by Armyofme; October 9 2018 at 08:01:35 PM.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  19. #8419
    Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,197
    14 years? Time to hit puberty then .... :-)
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  20. #8420
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    14 years? Time to hit puberty then .... :-)
    Yup, for my kids....

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •