hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 348 of 377 FirstFirst ... 248298338345346347348349350351358 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 7525

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    Fixing war declarations would be great for the game as it applies to where most of the player base is - high sec...
    orly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Fixing war declarations would be great for the game as it applies to where most of the player base is - high sec...
    orly?
    Did it change?

orly?
    Did it change?
    Not AFAIK.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Fixing war declarations would be great for the game as it applies to where most of the player base is - high sec. Obviously address the issues that plague the current system and make sure that kind of silliness is no longer a thing. And when I say fix the mechanic, I'm not talking about adjusting some price of doing it or any of that low hanging fruit stuff. I'm talking reimagining what war declarations should be.
    Agreed, no clue how to fix it tho in such a manner that it would still make merc work possible and still hurt the way griefing is done by some alliances in high sec.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

What should "War Decs be" exactly?

What specific mechanics need fixed these days?
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Everything. They are completely broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Fixing war declarations would be great for the game as it applies to where most of the player base is - high sec. Obviously address the issues that plague the current system and make sure that kind of silliness is no longer a thing. And when I say fix the mechanic, I'm not talking about adjusting some price of doing it or any of that low hanging fruit stuff. I'm talking reimagining what war declarations should be.
    Agreed, no clue how to fix it tho in such a manner that it would still make merc work possible and still hurt the way griefing is done by some alliances in high sec.
    I had a big revamp suggestion a while back for war decs which I think addressed meaningful merc work.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

As far as war decs go, more things than not. It's not dynamic at all and thus shuts out a lot of players who are interested in participating in some form of it. Some people want to dip their toes or go all in and many variations in between. It's possible as long as CCP is willing roll up their sleeves and commit real resources to it.

I had a big revamp suggestion a while back for war decs which I think addressed meaningful merc work.
    Got a link?

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Highsec lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

https://zkillboard.com/character/195872744/ have a look to see all the fun im having in eve. If you arent having fun in eve you`re probably bad at eve. Please better yourself.

I have an idea. A corporation can opt out (by paying some % to CONCORD) of being able to be war decced. However that corporation is unable to online offensive modules (including drones) within empire space (high/low sec).

Truly pure industrial corps can "opt out" of the system for a fee, while still being targets of suicide ops.

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

orly?
    Did it change?
    I don't know, did it. Where are you getting your facts from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

orly?
    Did it change?
    I don't know, did it. Where are you getting your facts from?
    Stats from when I played seriously a couple years ago. lol Just assumed the population ration didn't change much.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    I have an idea. A corporation can opt out (by paying some % to CONCORD) of being able to be war decced. However that corporation is unable to online offensive modules (including drones) within empire space (high/low sec).

Truly pure industrial corps can "opt out" of the system for a fee, while still being targets of suicide ops.
    There is no "opt out" option that is good for the game. Being involved in the war mechanics of the game should be easily accessible and widely spread across all players to a degree depending on those involved.

Then again, I'm just casually talking on the subject. Not about to dive in deep research and presenting full blown changes. I'm pretty much just riding this thing out till it's all over so to speak.

Can't believe it's been 6 years since Fail-Heap came out to take over for Scrap-Heap. Crazy.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Perhaps wardec's should be changed from an anti-corp/alliance mechanic to a way of claiming supremacy of a resource or location.

E.g. two corps fight over the right to mine a system, or denying logistics to supply a station market, etc.

Something other than just a license to gank people all over high-sec.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Perhaps wardec's should be changed from an anti-corp/alliance mechanic to a way of claiming supremacy of a resource or location.

E.g. two corps fight over the right to mine a system, or denying logistics to supply a station market, etc.

Something other than just a license to gank people all over high-sec.
    Something similar (but better...) than war goals in Stellaris?

Of course everyone would just dec everyone for the right to dock in Jita, Amarr, etc.

First step should be to define what wardens are for. Are they to force combat upon people who don't want it? Or are they to allow combat in highsec for those who are willing participants?

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Something similar (but better...) than war goals in Stellaris?

Of course everyone would just dec everyone for the right to dock in Jita, Amarr, etc.
    And? If everyone wardec'ed for the right to doc at those hubs then they would have to fight there for the right to keep controlling the docking rights of that corp.
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

Idk if highsec actually is salvage-able. They should honstly just nuke the place and keep 1 tradehub with 0 pve options and a few systems for lvl1-2 missions and a few belts with super bad minerals and other noob stuff for the NPE.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Idk if highsec actually is salvage-able. They should honstly just nuke the place and keep 1 tradehub with 0 pve options and a few systems for lvl1-2 missions and a few belts with super bad minerals and other noob stuff for the NPE.
    Great way to see a large number of unsubs from paying customers. You do realise the levels of casual players that would never leave high-sec no matter how shit you made it. They would just unsub, and these are the customers that usually have to pay a sub each month to make their game viable.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)