hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 380 of 382 FirstFirst ... 280330370377378379380381382 LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 7636

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    CO2 alliance structures transferred to alt corps by The Judge, 68FT Keepstar sold to Goons, GigX reportedly banned for IRL threats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...is_now_cocoup/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...two_look_what/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...2/gigx_banned/
    All of this is pretty amusing. Shame to see C02/Gigx to go though, they were one of my favorite alliances in eve.

Hats off to the judge though for taking metagaming to the next level. Streaming his chat channels to show everyone Gigx being a hardman and resorting to rl threats as he often does to get him banned is fucked up levels of hardcore. According to reddit gigx' wive got permabanned as well lol.

You haven't seen a moody and volatile FC until you have flown in a supertwinky69 (iirc, can't be sure what that tri fc was called...) fleet

Best one was a fleet that he ragequit on the outbound gate of the staging system because some noob was getting killed there without saying anything....

Shit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    You haven't seen a moody and volatile FC until you have flown in a supertwinky69 (iirc, can't be sure what that tri fc was called...) fleet

Best one was a fleet that he ragequit on the outbound gate of the staging system because some noob was getting killed there without saying anything....
    Sounds like that DJ what'shisname that used to FC in ...was in GBC or Blader? I don't even remember. I never understood hw souch a foulmouthed prick got into that position. He wasn't even any good at it either. Just got evryone in a bad mood long before the fight even started.

I never lasted long in any sort of organised force as I couldn't stand the man-babies in "positions of power" that being said I never had a problem in the short time I was in NCDotMkI when supertwinkey and others were FC'ing infact it was probably the most fun I had in the game

supertwinkey was a FC that quickly divided players into two camps, the ones that could just ignore the foul mouthing and ones that went looking for a new alliance. As long as he didn't end up ragequiting he did a good job...

I enjoyed flying with supertwinky when RA was in AAA, was good fun and honestly not much different than flying with crazy drunk Russians, same shit, just in english p much

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    supertwinky was generally more stable than evil thug ...
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    supertwinky was generally more stable than evil thug ...
    So is FOOF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Yeah, FOOF is really stable compared to several eve personalities. (A good writeup for the masses: http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline...gen_difluoride that series has plenty of good articles...)

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Available for money, here.
    http://www.soundboard.com/sb/EntroX

Also, bonus rage video

EVE drama - Best drama!

I loved flying with/under Twinkey. He was insane and called me and everyone else horrible names but on his best days probably one of the best fc's there was, outstanding situational awareness.
    But yeah, I had corp mates that couldnt take the abuse and screaming, personally laughed my ass off/ignored it.

He went into the military right, anyone know his status these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Twinkey was the shit, always entertaining to fly with and we always caught something/got a fight with him.

And I kinda also understand why Gigx blew his fuse, Co2 has always been his and he has been really proud of everything Co2 has built and achieved. After all the NC drama way back the serbian overlords in Co2 kept talking about retaking the old stations for years...

The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    I enjoy little stories like this. Tbh I think it's what makes EVE, at least for me. Screw all the TiDi "epic" battles, this is the kind of interesting shit right here. Cheers for finding and posting it. )))

you must be one of the few players that enjoy the bigger picture rather than pressing F1 on red squares. Impressive.

They're chevrons now, not squares.

The PvE update we deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!