hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 420 of 424 FirstFirst ... 320370410417418419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 8472

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

  1. #8381
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    I dont really get the hatred against ECM ships, you would almost think that fleets were nothing but ecm ships the way some people complain about them.
    Falcons are used a lot when hunting carriers to jam out fighters, obviously many bears were not happy with this
    And from what I understand, that use wont be affected by the changes.
    No it will. The falcon relies on ECM to keeps the DPS away, with the new changes that's not a thing anymore. So rape the falcon and once it dies rape all the bombers and shit. Cloaky t3's + logi will still work fine though.



  2. #8382

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    8,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!

  3. #8383
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    You mean no one's linked the new ECM becoming taunt devblog?
    Was going to link it then I thought 'Won't it be a nice surprise when someone does log-in and tries ecm.'

  4. #8384
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,362
    I assume project nova is alive and well, got an email today to carry my old dust charecter over

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  5. #8385
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  6. #8386
    Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...
    #canihasyourstuff
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  7. #8387
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...
    #canihasyourstuff
    I said it sounded like a good idea, not that i would act on it

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  8. #8388
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Haven't even seen a ECM ship for over 5 years.
    Have you been logged in at all the last 5 years?
    Haven't even had the client installed for 5 years, glorious salt, blueball, ecm and hotdrop free years!
    Actually starting to sound like the best thing to do...
    #canihasyourstuff
    I said it sounded like a good idea, not that i would act on it
    Since you're still playing EVE ...
    A grand total of about 4-6 months vacation from the game since i started 14 years ago...
    Last edited by Armyofme; October 9 2018 at 08:01:35 PM.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  9. #8389
    Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,201
    14 years? Time to hit puberty then .... :-)
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  10. #8390
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    14 years? Time to hit puberty then .... :-)
    Yup, for my kids....

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  11. #8391
    Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,201
    14 and you have kids? Oh dear ...
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

    EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna
    .

  12. #8392
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,213
    I have a year of in-game time on one character and I haven't played properly in 5-7 years.

  13. #8393
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    I have a year of in-game time on one character and I haven't played properly in 5-7 years.
    Shame on you

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  14. #8394
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    I have a year of in-game time on one character and I haven't played properly in 5-7 years.
    Shame on you
    I'm certainly not proud of it. Maybe I should buy another PC.

  15. #8395
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,360
    Despite the gloomy long term outlook it was a good weekend for boatviolence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  16. #8396
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Despite the gloomy long term outlook it was a good weekend for boatviolence.
    Battlereports or it didnt happen

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  17. #8397
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,360
    Got in boat

    Violent boat activity

    Many boats violenced Stuka Style

    Got out of boat

    And so to bed
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  18. #8398
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Got in boat

    Violent boat activity

    Many boats violenced Stuka Style

    Got out of boat

    And so to bed
    Sadly the best battlereport written on fhc this year....

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  19. #8399
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Got in boat

    Violent boat activity

    Many boats violenced Stuka Style

    Got out of boat

    And so to bed
    Sadly the best battlereport written on fhc this year....
    Tonight my stuka got violenced

    But not before many other boats were violence more
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  20. #8400
    Marlona Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,492


    And we are back to Capital Ships Online that are able to cross the galaxy in just a few minutes with no downsides.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •