hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 375 of 376 FirstFirst ... 275325365372373374375376 LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 7518

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post

Again, old guards in charge who are not going to risk the empire they built so people can have fun. EVE is supposed to be a cold and harsh place, but for fucks sake. It should be fun too.

Ah, the problems of immortality. So how do you plan getting rid of the old people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post

Again, old guards in charge who are not going to risk the empire they built so people can have fun. EVE is supposed to be a cold and harsh place, but for fucks sake. It should be fun too.

Ah, the problems of immortality. So how do you plan getting rid of the old people?
    It's been awhile since I watched that movie. Nice reference.

A war where no one actually fights each other.

Join a group that fights.
    I love Malcanis!

So a normal 0.0 war.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    So a normal 0.0 war.
    I've seen plenty of boatviolence.
    I love Malcanis!

MFW people complain there is no war, then when there is complain that it isn't the right kind of war. Petition CSM for instanced PvP, so you can get the exact flavor you want. Oh wait, we play EVE because it is single shard, and not instanced. Now what do we do???

Quote Originally Posted by CivilWars View Post
    MFW people complain there is no war, then when there is complain that it isn't the right kind of war. Petition CSM for instanced PvP, so you can get the exact flavor you want. Oh wait, we play EVE because it is single shard, and not instanced. Now what do we do???
    The only way to play eve is on the forums, preferably unsubbed!

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quit yer bitching. The war you wanted has started. Join in or shush.
    What war?
    The one we've (INIT., that is) been fighting since Feb 2016 or so has finally escalated. TEST for shaking things up there.

EDIT Also CO2 and Tri have apparently decided to start shit with the Russians, so you should more correctly ask "which war?"
    Your starting to sound like gevlon. Cos you know he was taking goon space years before Lenny jumped into the mix.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue
    Keep digging your hole my retard. Can't read + can't understand why minmaxing bullshit and Play-to-Win is cancer in online games = a dumbfuck is you

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    goons have space?
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Kill the bourgeoisie.

No really, it's the old guard who run the massive alliances that make Eve boring. Chaotic boat violence is much easier without stupid corp rules and large scale alliance infrastructure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Implement more conflict drivers and reasons to compete over stuff.

Remove ways to avoid, cockblock or otherwise "win by default by not playing/not logging in/being too big to hurt".

And most of all, make every activity manual and active.

JMO.
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"

Why is the mach the only bs I see on fleets? That warp speed bonus that important?
    They don't need a lot of cap. Their on-grid speed is good. They have good range. They have high alpha to punch through reps. They were, at one point, relatively affordable. They're not the only BS used in fleets - masses of Rattlesnakes are also popular, and Geddons and Bhaals see frequent use in wormholes. Spectre, IIRC, likes to uses lots of Maels.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Is that eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Multsanti View Post
    What war?
    The one we've (INIT., that is) been fighting since Feb 2016 or so has finally escalated. TEST for shaking things up there.

EDIT Also CO2 and Tri have apparently decided to start shit with the Russians, so you should more correctly ask "which war?"
    Your starting to sound like gevlon. Cos you know he was taking goon space years before Lenny jumped into the mix.

Well. If you like, you could draw that comparison, but I think there are some key differences.
    I love Malcanis!

It's not hard to look at killboards and see INIT has been up North for awhile. You could argue about their impact in the greater scheme of things, but they have been there.

What war?

Well. If you like, you could draw that comparison, but I think there are some key differences.
    What's the difference? You not taking space? Or your not going to claim that you killed the north solo?

Keep digging your hole my retard. Can't read + can't understand why minmaxing bullshit and Play-to-Win is cancer in online games = a dumbfuck is you

Holy fuck I haven't seen Malcanis claim INIT is some coalition killing machine. WTF are you on about? INIT have been up north poking PH/GotG for awhile now. With TEST and Goons deploying it's now a much larger war.

Two takeaways from yesterday's fight:

1. PL was smart to start a newb friendly alliance that they don't have to actively manage. Without PH there yesterday I think the fight gets tilted to Goons.

2. Goons had almost 1k dudes there without any supercap alts. That's fucking insane. Imagine anyone trying to invade Delve against those number. 1k subcaps and probably 400+ supers and titans.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Holy fuck I haven't seen Malcanis claim INIT is some coalition killing machine. WTF are you on about? INIT have been up north poking PH/GotG for awhile now. With TEST and Goons deploying it's now a much larger war.
    Hey mr white night. Take a chill pill. Not sure what's got you so upset.

What war?
    [QUOTE = malc]The one we've (INIT., that is) been fighting since Feb 2016 or so has finally escalated. TEST for shaking things up there.

EDIT Also CO2 and Tri have apparently decided to start shit with the Russians, so you should more correctly ask "which war?"[/QUOTE]

If I want to wind malc up feel free to jump in and defend him.

Last edited by Christopher Multsanti; August 8 2017 at 04:23:05 PM.

What war?

What's the difference? You not taking space? Or your not going to claim that you killed the north solo?

(1) No outside entity is paying for our ships and telling us how we can or can't use them

(2) We actually win some (not all, but enough) of our fights

(3) We have actually inflicted reverses on the people we have been fighting, as in not just killing ships but actually changing plans.

MOA's campaign was literally a joke and none of the above was true for them. Possibly they had a fine old time leroying cormorants about the place and ganking the occasional Isktar, and more power to them if they did. But that was all they did.
    I love Malcanis!