hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 423 of 424 FirstFirst ... 323373413420421422423424 LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,460 of 8464

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

Solo is still fun.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Banned
    Spoiler alert. The CSM is filled with a bunch of krab king types who want nothing but to ensure their krab pilots can have as risk free krab type as possible. Most of the game is full of risk adverse farmsville in space krab players that have become increasingly softened. If the CSM could have it as though their krabs have 100 percent risk free krabbing and the extent of their wars essentially being meaningless border engagements where neither side really accomplishes anything, they'd be happy.
    "Last night I saw upon the stair
    A little man who wasn’t there
    He wasn’t there again today
    Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Solo is still fun.
    true that

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post

And we are back to Capital Ships Online that are able to cross the galaxy in just a few minutes with no downsides.
    Who could possibly be angry at this change? Ships are balanced brus, it's just one blob v blobbe
    I like this

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tighten View Post

And we are back to Capital Ships Online that are able to cross the galaxy in just a few minutes with no downsides.
    Who could possibly be angry at this change? Ships are balanced brus, it's just one blob v blobbe
    I like this

What is most annoying about this is that it's mostly oriented towards coalitions and stuff. Try to solo DD stuff for funsies and see how far you get :/
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

I'm guessing being able to solo Shit these days doesn't require links alts bling,,,,, people crying they can't solo must not know what solo means.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post

I like this

What is most annoying about this is that it's mostly oriented towards coalitions and stuff. Try to solo DD stuff for funsies and see how far you get :/
    What did you think player-built gates would be like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Pinkish unicorn doughnuts with sparkles on top leading to the magical no local land where every belt is filled with clueless ratters and miners just waiting to get ganked and each and everone offering much tears in chat and evemail afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

I like this

Honestly this doesn't sound like player-built stargates, more like glory-jump bridges (nopunintended) with the removal of fatigue and what not.

Player build stargates should be exactly that - stargates, but built by players, connecting regions that could not be connected before with the scope of a surprise buttsex attack or just convenience. Maybe make them inherit the WH polarising effect thingie so you are commited at one point in time, add size restrictions according to size (small/medium/large/XL, make them work like plex acceleration gates?) and link size to price and fatigue amount (e.g. jumping your e-peen apex supercap fleet through it and you are commited for a few hours there).

Nothing really out of reach since they untangled most of the spaghetti code, but I suppose you can't really demand imagination at the end of the day from whomever was supervising this.

I mean, I didn't even think about these as player built stargates when I first read about it until you mentioned it.
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Super Everator Global Moderator Virtuozzo's Avatar
    They're just new structures. Nothing more, nothing less. The original concept of player-built stargates was dropped ages ago.
    J'ai violé votre vaisseau spatial. C'était amusant....!

EVE once was about internet spaceships. Then those became serious business.
    Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

I like this

Im hopeful well be able to build these outside of sov null at some point. Building a highsec highway for money making and waging war over it sounds fun. Plus reshaping the universe and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo View Post
    They're just new structures. Nothing more, nothing less. The original concept of player-built stargates was dropped ages ago.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    They're just new jump bridges. Nothing more, nothing less. The original concept of player-built stargates was dropped ages ago.
    FYP

I like this

Honestly this doesn't sound like player-built stargates, more like glory-jump bridges (nopunintended) with the removal of fatigue and what not.

Player build stargates should be exactly that - stargates, but built by players, connecting regions that could not be connected before with the scope of a surprise buttsex attack or just convenience. Maybe make them inherit the WH polarising effect thingie so you are commited at one point in time, add size restrictions according to size (small/medium/large/XL, make them work like plex acceleration gates?) and link size to price and fatigue amount (e.g. jumping your e-peen apex supercap fleet through it and you are commited for a few hours there).

Nothing really out of reach since they untangled most of the spaghetti code, but I suppose you can't really demand imagination at the end of the day from whomever was supervising this.

I mean, I didn't even think about these as player built stargates when I first read about it until you mentioned it.
    So a gigantic boost to supercapital mobility?
    I love Malcanis!

I like this

So a gigantic boost to supercapital mobility?
    More a case of reinforcing status quo behaviour of large scale player organisation. Bit of room for proxy wars, border flashes, but that's about it. You know, backroom deals, napoleontic warfare, etc.

It's long past any point of supercap mobility as a breakpoint of force projection. Tbh it's well beyond the industrial (replacement) requirement for that. It's just battleships, connection control matters. And since all frenemies share the same type of dependancies the geopolitics will become more about excercising agreed-upon control over flashpoints for entertainment without risking much.

Now all that is left is serious business, and spaceships are docked for two years till after the Dust of Incarna

Shitposting does more damage than doomsdays.
    I love Malcanis!

there's no doom these days

I wish you didn't need SOV for everything. Why can't I Cyno jam or Cyno beacon a lowsec system? Why can't I put up player built stargates to every neighboring region to make Syndicate roams great again? Why is it I MUST have SOV to build a super? Why can't I use player built stargates to create new highesc/lowsec entrances to nullsec that didn't exist before?

because there's no such thing as "making X great again", that's just people tempting themselves into false memories out of fear / lack of effort / no will to adapt.

EVE's pretty much like the real world in these matters.

because there's no such thing as "making X great again", that's just people tempting themselves into false memories out of fear / lack of effort / no will to adapt.

EVE's pretty much like the real world in these matters.
    But there shouldn't be arbitrary rules preventing me from using the sandbox to try.