hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294344384391392393394
Results 7,861 to 7,867 of 7867

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

And then after that every system would be full of delicious ratter killboard padding for endless massacres and "good fights" (or not)

huur duur duurr just remove local huur. Retarded.

I suggested for years.

Delayed local in 0.0 but make constellation local a thing. You have a reasonably useful intel tool but not super useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    a bot can spam d-scan every second and warp instantly :/
    Much quicker then a player can. Will result in more players getting caught, not bots.
    except ccp can detect that d-scan spamming.

tbh delayed local entry would be enough in my books as a start. not just against botters but because ratting anomalies in 0.0 should involve some risk and the balance of risk vs reward isnt really in line imho.
    There is those recons that don't show up on D-scan. They could also change the frequency of spamming D-Scan. If it's being pressed every second then start scaling it where it doesn't give results if you over due it. Honestly there is several things they can do to make it very bot unfriendly. Throwing your hands up because it would require a bit of tweaking is not a good excuse. Of course I'm all for revamping PvE so it is not mind numbing boring and predictable which we all know is perfect botting material. No reason they can't do both. Granted redoing the PvE would be a much larger undertaking.
    You thought jump fatigue was cool, wait until you see what our brain trust has cooked up next! This summer, in a client near you... D-Scan fatigue!; wake up and smell the dynamic gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Much quicker then a player can. Will result in more players getting caught, not bots.

tbh delayed local entry would be enough in my books as a start. not just against botters but because ratting anomalies in 0.0 should involve some risk and the balance of risk vs reward isnt really in line imho.
    There is those recons that don't show up on D-scan. They could also change the frequency of spamming D-Scan. If it's being pressed every second then start scaling it where it doesn't give results if you over due it. Honestly there is several things they can do to make it very bot unfriendly. Throwing your hands up because it would require a bit of tweaking is not a good excuse. Of course I'm all for revamping PvE so it is not mind numbing boring and predictable which we all know is perfect botting material. No reason they can't do both. Granted redoing the PvE would be a much larger undertaking.
    You thought jump fatigue was cool, wait until you see what our brain trust has cooked up next! This summer, in a client near you... D-Scan fatigue!; wake up and smell the dynamic gameplay.
    lol

Well if things keep going like they are now, none of this will matter anyways. The game really is dying. A slow death for sure, but it can't retain new players. The only ones who play now are those who have invested a good amount of time and sunk cost fallacy has kicked in.

lol

Well if things keep going like they are now, none of this will matter anyways. The game really is dying. A slow death for sure, but it can't retain new players. The only ones who play now are those who have invested a good amount of time and sunk cost fallacy has kicked in.
    People have been saying this for a decade. What makes it true now? (real question, i just resubbed yesterday, more for the social aspect tbh since i have time again. CCP just got 2x3 months worth of sub euro's from me)

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post

lol

People have been saying this for a decade. What makes it true now? (real question, i just resubbed yesterday, more for the social aspect tbh since i have time again. CCP just got 2x3 months worth of sub euro's from me)
    Ripard did a pretty good post following the release of alphas that continued to show a steady decline of concurrent logged in players despite the spike from alphas. Big surprise they despiked when they would have theoretically hit their 5mil skill point cap. Adjusting for those inflated numbers and the concurrent number of real, paying users, is still in a decline. Coupled with the troubles of the previous year and things like the firing of the community team, it is pretty obvious that the game is in a downward trend, has been in a downward trend, and will continue in a downward trend until it hits the point of critical mass. At that point the economy will fall out.

Slippery slope, sure, but that's where we're headed.