hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 369 of 376 FirstFirst ... 269319359366367368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 7516

Thread: The Shitposting Thread

CO2 alliance structures transferred to alt corps by The Judge, 68FT Keepstar sold to Goons, GigX reportedly banned for IRL threats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...is_now_cocoup/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...two_look_what/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...2/gigx_banned/

Who the fuck is GigX

the only guy willing to fight the blue donut

rip EVE

I always got the feeling that all those MASSIVE BALLZ calls from GigX were actually just flare ups of an irl personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPilot
    irl personality disorder online

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPilot View Post
    I always got the feeling that all those MASSIVE BALLZ calls from GigX were actually just flare ups of an irl personality disorder.

Having been part of the Co2 inner circle way back in our "lets get kicked from NC" wild ride all through to the Impass fiasko I kinda liked the dude and the other Serbian overlords and the one crazy Frenchman, Sebastian, running the show. Can't speak of the current state but during that time he was pretty chill.

Some press to explain it all, Eve makes for good reading if nothing else: http://www.pcgamer.com/eve-online-al...-players-hands

The problem with people like GigX leaving EVE, is no one is subscribing to replace them. This game thrives on Gigx's and Elo Kights. No PGLs and Sort Dragons.

Well as far as irl threats go thats' pretty fucking benign. dafuq happened to this game?

GigX did not only made the threats about cutting off his hands, but also asked in chat for people to provide RL information about him. I guess the combination crossed the line.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Dude had 13 years (based on character age) to learn not to be an internet tough guy. Many have been banned for less.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    The problem with people like GigX leaving EVE, is no one is subscribing to replace them. This game thrives on Gigx's and Elo Kights. No PGLs and Sort Dragons.
    Well there are competent and ballsy people that unsub and never come back without being complete retards and raging manchildren. My first PvP Corp/alliance had those people (Drunk n Disorderly), I've never met more chill dudes until my Melee and Snuff periods. We flew with Elo at one point whilst in DnD and for me at least it felt awkward on how the dude manifested at times. Most comfortable I ever felt was with Lord Maldolor in command, at one point I fell asleep on the Titan and woke up 2h later simply because he stopped talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    GigX did not only made the threats about cutting off his hands, but also asked in chat for people to provide RL information about him. I guess the combination crossed the line.

And then published the GM communication, just to make sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    CO2 alliance structures transferred to alt corps by The Judge, 68FT Keepstar sold to Goons, GigX reportedly banned for IRL threats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...is_now_cocoup/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...two_look_what/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...2/gigx_banned/
    All of this is pretty amusing. Shame to see C02/Gigx to go though, they were one of my favorite alliances in eve.

Hats off to the judge though for taking metagaming to the next level. Streaming his chat channels to show everyone Gigx being a hardman and resorting to rl threats as he often does to get him banned is fucked up levels of hardcore. According to reddit gigx' wive got permabanned as well lol.

You haven't seen a moody and volatile FC until you have flown in a supertwinky69 (iirc, can't be sure what that tri fc was called...) fleet

Best one was a fleet that he ragequit on the outbound gate of the staging system because some noob was getting killed there without saying anything....

Shit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    You haven't seen a moody and volatile FC until you have flown in a supertwinky69 (iirc, can't be sure what that tri fc was called...) fleet

Best one was a fleet that he ragequit on the outbound gate of the staging system because some noob was getting killed there without saying anything....
    Sounds like that DJ what'shisname that used to FC in ...was in GBC or Blader? I don't even remember. I never understood hw souch a foulmouthed prick got into that position. He wasn't even any good at it either. Just got evryone in a bad mood long before the fight even started.

I never lasted long in any sort of organised force as I couldn't stand the man-babies in "positions of power" that being said I never had a problem in the short time I was in NCDotMkI when supertwinkey and others were FC'ing infact it was probably the most fun I had in the game

supertwinkey was a FC that quickly divided players into two camps, the ones that could just ignore the foul mouthing and ones that went looking for a new alliance. As long as he didn't end up ragequiting he did a good job...